IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rekham

Advise

Rate this topic

As per the advise of astrologer, we are performing Surdarshana Homa at our home on the 10th Nov on our marriage anniversary. My question is my husband consumes alchol everyday.... what will be the impact of this on the homam being performed. Also we are offering Bhagavati Sevan in the evening.... i am worried if after performing all these pooja at home, if he consumes alchol after the pooja.... what will be the impact of this on the family?....

I dont think you can solve your husband's alcohol problem on this forum. It looks like he has alcohol dependence rather than full blown alcoholism. I am sure he will consume alcohol after the intensive religious ceremony you have planned. Perhaps, your best bet will be sit with him and discuss the problem with him and allow him to verbalise his concerns and problems. Having once acknowledged the problem, the next step will be for him and you to work on a solution. Once you both solve that problem, then you can consider doing the religious ceremony.