IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vinayak Sharma

Need Help... very strong Pitra Dosha...Suggest some remedies?

Rate this topic

D.O.B. : 14-03-1989

Time: 04:10 A.M.

Place: New Delhi

Im currently passing through a very bad phase in life.Im mentally very disturbed and sad.I suffer from evil spirits possession.I hear evil voices saying bad words to me. I see evil disturbing visions. i know many people these days dont believe these things to be true , but believe me in my case it is true.Although the doctor has diagnosed me with schizophrenia and im taking medicenes for it.But i dont believe the doctor.Recently one very good astrologer who comes regularly on aaj tak predicted every thing accurately about me.he has told me all what has happened to me in the last 5 yrs.he told me all this is happening bcoz of a very strong pitra dosha in my kundali.i myself know many things about astrology.Pitra dosha is present bcoz of sun getting afflicted with rahu in 2nd house and direct aspect by ketu from 8th house and saturn from 12th house.and even the 9th lord mercury is eclipsed with rahu in 2nd house and venus is combust.im currently running rahu mahadasha with sun antardasha.PLZZ PLZZ SUGGEST SOME REMEDIES TO REDUCE THE EVIL AFFECTS OF PITRA DOSHA...these are my planetary positions:

Ascendant:Capriocorn

2nd house: Sun,Mercury,Rahu,Venus

5th house: Jupiter, Moon, Mars

8th House: Ketu

12th house: Saturn