IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Mahalakshmi Viswanathan

Converting to hinduism offically

Rate this topic

Namskarams...

i am newbie to this community... i belong to south indian brahmin family(iyer) and married a boy(partial iyengar) my marriage was completely a hindu marriage,but my husband by birth christain and he completely follows hinduism right from birth. we have been married for 5 months and we want our marriage to be registered under "hindu marriage act" how do we convert to hinduism for all official purpose?. his name is not a christain name... so what should we do?

Hello madam, If he is a good human being who respects every living being, shows compassion to all, who can understand the feelings of the other person and does not hurt them, he does not cheat on any one, does not harm any being, why bother about his roots. Hinduism is not a religion. It is a flow of VALUES AND VIRTUES. IT is the mother of all religions. Sri JESUS is an AVADHOOT, another great man of other religion is also an avadhoot. (I am afraid to name him ) HE is great, his revelations are great, but his religion today is in few wrong hands. Therefore you can see god in a human being, if he is following the above. IF he does not interfere in your affairs, guarantees your own personal freedom it is perfect. Long live your marriage.