Sign in to follow this  
salmak

it's very urgent please help

Rate this topic

Hello, my name is salma khan

DOB:1july 1985

TOB:9:15AM

POB:Mumbai

Please i want your help i am going through very bad phase in my life and what is the cause i dont know can any one help regarding this i saw many astrologer and they told me venus is not well placed in my chart please help me with this

Please i want your help i am going through very bad phase in my life and what is the cause i dont know can any one help regarding this i saw many astrologer and they told me venus is not well placed in my chart please help me with this

Namaste

Those who fail to understand the reason, often resort to such practices of blaming planets without any logical reason. Your venus is very well placed and reasonably strong in your chart. May be because your problems related with General significations of Venus, they might have left with no other choice to blame it.

Even if, your Venus would have been in bad condition, no single planet can give problems at its own. There had to be several other factors supporting him.

You have given ur time of birth as 9.15 AM, which I think, is required to be ascertained/fixed first to analyse the chart.

The easiest way of doing it is having the personality traits of a person to match with the chart.

Therefore, if you can provide the following info. I can try

your physical features like height, build (fat/medium/slim) and face [oval/round/long].

best wishes