IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deepsh

Guidance neaded regarding Baglamukhi Chalisa

Rate this topic

Dear Learned Members,

As we know that doing Maa Baglamukhi Sadhna involves a lot of discipline and rules to be followed, what about BaglaMukhi Chalisa. If I read Baglamukhi Chalisa followed by Aarti, do I need to follow the same rules as that are been followed in Baglamukhi Sadhna provided that I am vegetarian, do not eat egg, no alcohol and don't smoke. If their are some rules to be followed to Read Baglamukhi Chalisa please let me know

Also, let me know which is best version of Baglamukhi Chalisa available in Market as I have seen that there are may versions, and each writer has created the chalisa in their own way.

Thanks

there are no such rules for it. baglamukhi sadhana rules doesnt apply on it. there is a gentle version of baglamukhi if you want i can give you. it requires 3 hours daily for 31 days. leave your email id for it. but leave e mail only if you think you can do this. and you get reply after 3 months i am busy in exams.

hi,

would you be able to share the gentle version of bagalamukhi sadhna with me. I am already working on some bagalamukhi prayogs. I am currently doing 3 hours 7 days, would like to do longer if you have a sadhna procedure. thank u so much.

Ma Baglamukhi Sadhana is not so difficult as people think. I do baglamukhi puja normally as i do shiv puja or durga puja. Anyone can recite ma baglamukhi beej mantra hlreem after taking diksha from the guru . You should also recite baglamukhi kavach and baglamukhi mala mantra and baglamukhi pratyangira kavach everyday without any strict rules. You will see the difference within days.

Jai Ma Baglamukhi

I am a student and after losing my loved ones in my life i am alot moulded to Ma Pitambara Baglamukhi. I leave at my relatives house and have restrictions as well. I want to perform sadhna of Ma Baglanukhi, I have not taken dikha also. So therfore it is my hearful request to all my seniors members of the community to guide me.

Guest Guest

I have done Maa Baglamukhi Saadhana and I often wonder why alcohol and sex are forbidden during the duration of Saadhana?

In my opinion, its because the Saadhana gives us a lot of strength and the power to curse. And when we drink alcohol or have sex then our taamsic energy arises and we could, unintentionally curse someone.

This is just my opinion. The Rishis know better.

Anyhow, I'd like to know the opinion of other people here.