IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
i want peace of mind

Direction of the yantra and shivling

Rate this topic

Dear All,

My in laws family is very materialistic. Recently due to some problems i have started to do puja of sidhdh yantra and nav grah yantra. Our spiritual guru also told us to do puja of shiv ling. Now we perform puja of yantras by facing our self in east .... while my mom in law is not allowing shiv ling to keep there and she is keeping shivling on the west direction - means we have to face west when we perform puja.

is it fine if i do puja of shivling on that direction? normly i bring shivling near to yantra and do puja after that again i am keeping it back to the its place which is not right direction.

Just guide me

Dear All,

My in laws family is very materialistic. Recently due to some problems i have started to do puja of sidhdh yantra and nav grah yantra. Our spiritual guru also told us to do puja of shiv ling. Now we perform puja of yantras by facing our self in east .... while my mom in law is not allowing shiv ling to keep there and she is keeping shivling on the west direction - means we have to face west when we perform puja.

is it fine if i do puja of shivling on that direction? normly i bring shivling near to yantra and do puja after that again i am keeping it back to the its place which is not right direction.

Just guide me

Dear Friend:

For Cetain Mantra for catain Graha you have to perform Jaapa on West. Shaniswar direction is West. I don't think that you have to move the Linga to West direction but keep the Yantra facing East on West while doing your jaapa and then after your Jaapa is done for that day you may bring the yantra back in you praying place.

I go to a temple any there are sevral puja Garbha for various Deity and they have kept the Navagraha garbha separate from the other diety. However, At satya narayana I have never seen Navagraha has different direction

Hope this clarifies but you may have to read each graha and see their ruling directions.

KK

shiv ling is more powerful than any yantra and tantra. worship shiva in various ways such as abhishekam, rudrabhishekam, rudra yagam, chandi yagam etc. and you will certainly get what you want . these yantra-tantras distract the devotees from main line. if you ask the shiva directly, what you want, he will give you directly. if you ask him through yantra-tantra he gives you through yantra-tantra which is less effective.

about direction of shiv ling, plz see that you face towards east and shiv-ling is facing you and its extension(panapattam/base ) is looking towards north.

always have shiva in your "chit" and try avoiding other ways.