IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
azzu.srk

Plz help me in my finance & career ......

Rate this topic

hi,

my name is Azad Chaturvedi. my DOB is 15th August 1982 time 22:30 om and place is JAUNPUR (UP).

since last few years my life has seen lots of ups and downs more downs n less ups. in 2005 i went to UK and had to return back as my younger brother got expired in August 2006. after returning i got married in November 2007. in May 2008 with my two friends i opened a college for the fashion,textile n interior designing.

but after two years of its launching the college is still not giving the desired return. all the income goes in the expense of the college. i am not earning a single rupee from it.

my wife supports me a lot and till now he was taking the care of the house hold expense but now she is pregnant. and i m too much worried as my income earning has not improved.

i am confused whether i should persist with my college or should look for some jobs and get my self financially sound. i am really worried for my future as still i haven't got a stable and life supporting career.

plz help me in this regard.and if possible plz tell me which planets are causing this financial instabilities and what remedies should i take.