IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
DivineBliss

Spritual Attraction

Rate this topic

OM,

I suddenly have this strong attraction in spiritual path, before this i never cared.

DOB: 14-05-1974

time: 14:10

Place: Salem, Tamilnadu

Can i develop more in this path?

Thanks in advance for interpreting my chart.

Regards,

Hi salem

You know its very good you are in this path, i would love share my same experience with you.

I am born in 1985 and got attracted to spirituality and use to search a lot on it.

when i was in college i use to sit 2 hours and 1 hour in prays, meditation and books on spirituality. But when i have came to the job it becomes hard to achive that much previously. but sill i whenever i get time i do it.

If you want to develope your self in this line then try to get some document and real experience of pran shakti through yoga and wake up early in the morning to help the pran energy to rise. this will make your path more enjoyable and more exciting.

but one thing more i want to say when you get more in this field also involve yourself with your friends and relative. Because a time will come when you may or may not be able to devote time on this and that time you will be very alone. that will be a situation that neither you are moving more in spiritual path nor you are good in relation of your family and friends. so "side by side keep the two wheels of your spirituality and personel realtion strong to move forward towards the peaceful and enjoying life.