IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vishcool

Skin Problem

Rate this topic

I started getting this skin problem from last winter.

Fist white patches come & skin on patches turns wrinkled & dry.

Simultaneously hair on patched skin starts falling.

Also frequently i get small boils each boil on skin hair root

all over body & these boils burn & itch.

I never had pimples or boils in my life .

suddenly from last year this started happening.

Now that white patches had started coming again but with black spots added. This patches don't have any itch or burning.

Right now patches have appeared on left thigh area near abdomen.

Last year when first it got started i consulted a dermatologist she gave me supplements of evening primrose & some aloevera solution to apply .

It did not help.

After that i consulted a ayurveda doctor he gave me some powder , tablets & Mahamanjistadi kadha.

After around 3 weeks that boils were cured but that time patches were on my calves behind on both legs.

patches increased in size Skin become scaley itchy with no hair on skin.

Seeing this Ayurveda doctor refereed a allopathic doctor.

Allopathic Doctor prescribed Ebastine 20 tablets, also told to apply liquid paraffin on skin in morning after bath & cotaryl cream before going to bed.

After 2 weeks i was back to normal but wrinkles remain were the patches came.

Also allopethic Doctor said it will repeat every year there is no permanent solution for these

I always feel i am constipated. i used to take triphala churna every two or three days.

i am 27 yrs old. hight 5.4", Weight 76kg.

i have no other problem & i don't take any other medications.

Doctors Please get me out of these

Dear vish cool

what u had mentioned that is pittaj dosha and all those symptoms what u had mentioned that is due to inbalance of pitta.. and even i guess u have shita pitta.. for you in stating better to take some starting herbs in ayurveda and also can take regularly for 1-2 months.. but before starting to medicines it will be nice to detox your body by castor oil that is called virechan ..

take 5-6 tea spoon of castor oil and put in cup and fill that cup with luke warm sweet milk, mix it well and drink it before sleeping after drinking that cup of milk drink more one cup of additional cup of Milk, u can have 2-3 motions or can be have only motion depends upon your body nature..

after that u can start the medicines

about your treatment just in starting can take

Haridrakhand churna

6-7gm of powder twice a day with MIlk or normal drinking water..

Saridhawasa -- 3 tea spoon asava and 3 tea spoon normal drinking water after lunch and dinner

Mahamajistharista 3 tea spoon arista and 3 tea spoon or normal drinking water Lunch and dinner

take those medicines regularly for 1 months u can see great cure..

Also for your constipation take 5-6 gm of powder every night before sleeping with normal water..

Shodhit Haritki churna.. ( 5-6 gm of powder before sleeping ) for constipation

that is all about the medication ..

if you have any doubt can write me any time..

Only problem I see here is the suggestion to take 4 to 6 teaspoon castor oil. It is too much. I think it should not be more than 2 teaspoon. I know this because my parents were used to give me when I was a child and now I am also giving sometimes to my children. But, mild and permanent solutiion is to take triphala churan. It will balance Gas, Pitt (Acidity) and cough in the body as well as keep stomach cleaned and pain free.

Balwant

White spots are common in individual's people who experience auto immune diseases. There's a good way to cure. It is actually by long exposure to sun light or phototheraphy.Melanocytes are the cells responsible for the skin discoloration.