IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sugandh

tripada gayatri

Rate this topic

Hello,

I came to know about Tripada gayatri sadhna where omkar (om) is added 3 times as bellow:

om bhur bhuvah swah,

om tats-viturvarenyam bhargo devasya dheemhi,

om dhiyo yonah prachodayat om

Can anyone explain me about the importance of this? ( I know last om is samput and it helps to get faster results. )

Hello,

I came to know about Tripada gayatri sadhna where omkar (om) is added 3 times as bellow:

om bhur bhuvah swah,

om tats-viturvarenyam bhargo devasya dheemhi,

om dhiyo yonah prachodayat om

Can anyone explain me about the importance of this? ( I know last om is samput and it helps to get faster results. )

Dear Divyatma Sugandhji:

I am just trying to give you my input in this regard. This may not be your answer. In fact, you have wrote 4 Oms in your mantra where you are asking explanation of 3 Oms. I saw Gayatri Mantra with - Om Bhur Bhu Vah Swah, Om Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi, Dhiyo yonah prachodayat OM. As I know, if someone wants to jap this mantra for to gain or happiness or material things, means temporaray happiness with or without material they do not jap this mantra with OM or they only keep one OM at the beginning. Siddhies desirees do not use more than one OM.

By adding more OM takes you to on higher spiritual level. By adding more OMs, it gives you Shasvat Sukh or permantnet or longterm happiness which does not need material mediums to be happy.

If you want to go farther than this, then you need to jap this mantra in LOM AND VILOM. LOM means straight as is jap. VILOM means you jap from the back to forward. Such as OM YAT DA CHO PRA NAH YO YO DHI HI MA DHI SYA VA DE RGO BHANDYAM RE VA TUR VIS TAT OM SVAH VAH BHUR BHU OM. This Vilom is called Ajant Vilom and there is another type of Vilom which is called Halant Vilom. I can not give all the information on the public platform. It has to be learn and given in person to person. After that, there another system to jap, it is called Vishleshan - one for straight mantra and another for reverse mantra. Question is why do we need all this ways to jap? Because it accelerate the progress and some people do not want to wait to finish their spiritual journey in next birth. They are very determined and strong minded and they want to achieve their goal now in this birth. For that purpose these additional methods of jap are existing. I know, on this public platform, people are more curious but they are not determined with their strong mind and will for this goal.

Dear Guru Ji,

Gayatri Devyai Namaha. With grace of our amma, I have started Gayatri Upasana and performing 3 times sandya everyday. My solul is dedicated to Gayatri devi. I wanted to know all types of Gayatri Japam like Anuloma, Viloma, Tripadha and whatever additional information you have to attain moksha in this birth. Please help me and provide me all details to email

Eagerly waiting for your reply