IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
need_help

Need advice

Rate this topic

I need some advice on my problem.

During April 2009, my family experienced financial difficulties. My mother was angry with Lord Balaji and removed his photo from the pooja room. That same year, during September 2009, my 22 year old brother met with a terribel accident. The doctor did not perform the surgery correctly and as a result he has problems with his hip and right leg. He still has not recovered and is undergoing physiotherapy.

My mother feels that since she removed Lord Balaji's photo, he has punished my brother and is not blessing him. After his accident, she has put back Lord Balaji's photo. She even tried to visit Tirupati during June 2010. She also met with a bad accident and was not able to do her darshan.

She is now scared that Lord Balaji is punishing her and my brother. She lives in fear now. She cannot sleep properly, eat properly.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

God never gets angry on anyone.He was even ready to give pardon to Ravan when he kidnapped Sita.But we suffer

because of past deeds.Only thing we have to do is to surrender on to His lotus feet as he alone can help us ,save us through an authentic Acharya.......consult any SriTridandi Sanyasi Acharya or Acharyas at ISKCON or any traditional mutts.

Lord Krsna doesn't get angry with anyone and is impartial to every living being. We all have to answer our own karmas. It's just a mere coincidence that these things happened when Lord Balaji's photo was removed. Tell your mother that Lord Krsna loves her family more than what she thinks and is giving her family opportunities to get close to him.

Tell her that life is full of struggles and nothing remains premanent. Everything changes.

Lord Krsna is all pleasure. Introduce her to chanting of Hare Krsna Mahamantra. It will lighten her heart.

What ever you and your family had is due to bad karma. Doing good things will add more good karmas and thus can be spared from such difficulties. This is my own thought and once in a Q & A session with Sri Sri Ravishankar, i heard the same. And i saw the lady taking the reply which see was searching for longtime. These thing can be only felt and no words can explain.