IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
meetss

Please help us regarding pregnancy

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone,

I got married 2.5 yrs back and we are still to be blessed with a child..... can anyone explain what aspects of persons horoscope are important to read issues related to conception and childbirth?

my details are

date of birth: 23-feb-1983

place of birth:Thanjavur-Tamilnadu

time: 06.15 am

My husband details:

date of birth: 11-May-1983

place of birth: Salem-Tamilnadu

time: 12.07pm

we got married on 10-March-2008...

Both of us have undergone tests...his reports are normal where as i have been diagonised with mild PCOD..Dr.told its not upto the level of affecting fertility but still asked me to take medicines and am continuing it....Sometimes Dr feels bad as she could not come up with any solutions.she is telling " its a sort of unexplained infertility pls pray God"....

with this problem , i lost my job also....i didnt get job for nearly 1 year.....My husband's job is also not stable....

Please analyse our horoscope and tell us

1)when we will have child : Any remedies/prayers that we need to do?

2) will my pregnancy smooth?

3) when i will get job

4) how will be my husband's career front?

This is really a tough phase in my life....

Please help me

Hello sow.meetss

you are running the dasa of surya who is not placed well in the chart meant for children, It will be over

in 2012. Pl dont assume that you will have to wait that long. God willing , you may have soon.

I just paste below what I found in the site named yogawiz.com. you may follow the advice. If you are

slightly over weight , reduce it first. Avoid oily foods. Always keep your quality of the blood at its best.

Here is the text:-

Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease is a reproductive disorder, or to be more precise a disorder that affects the reproductive tract. In each monthly cycle, one of follicles grow in the ovaries and ripen to deliver an egg, called an ovum. This ovulation process is stimulated by bodily hormones. On account of individual hormonal imbalances, sometimes, these follicles could just refuse to release an egg. Subsequently, the ovary gets full of immature follicles; these are termed cysts and the condition is referred to as Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD). The condition is characterized by an excess, or build up of cysts in the ovaries. PCOD, sometimes also referred to as PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) is characterized by excess of small cysts in the ovaries.

Till today, no one has been able to identify the exact cause for PCOD / PCOS. However, research has indicated that it is most likely a hereditary phenomenon, since the condition is known to run in families. Studies also show that Obesity worsens the condition. As a matter of fact, approximately 50% of PCOD / PCOS sufferers have been found to be overweight. In PCOD / PCOS, obesity only augments the growth levels of androgen and estrogen which, in turn, intensifies the problems even more.

Yoga Asanas for PCOD / PCOS

Down the years, it has been found that Yoga is the only recourse left to PCOD / PCOS sufferers. Yoga is a holistic science and art of living. This is because routines Yoga consisting of asanas (poses), pranayamas (breathing techniques) and kriyas (cleansing exercises) prescribed in Yoga help tone up the whole system. There are certain fixed Yoga asanas (poses) like the sitting, standing and supine poses that haven proven to greatly help PCOD / PCOS patients. In general, the Yoga program for PCOD / PCOS is as follows:

* A series of Yoga asanas (poses). While there is no exact pose or exercise that is known to help heal PCOD / PCOS, experience tells us that some of the poses – if done regularly – sitting, standing and lying on the back, over time yield the desired results. But, you should make sure to avoid all the inverted poses.

* Practice lots of Pranayamas (Breathing Exercises) in a slow, unhurried, relaxed rhythm. You may breathe at your own slow pace, or inhale and exhale to the count of 3 or 4. But do this very slowly and avoid straining or putting pressure on your lungs. The recommended pranayamas (breathing exercises) for PCOD / PCOS women are Mild Kapalabhatti (Skull Cleansing), Anuloma-Viloma (Alternate Nostril Breathing) and Ujjayi (Ocean Breath).

* You should also practise Nispanda Bhava (Unmoving Observation) and Shavasana (Corpse pose) 2 – 3 times every day. These will definitely help since PCOD / PCOS victims are, by and large, tense and stressed out. Subsequently, they need plenty of relaxation.

* Finally, let your diet be Yogic and Sattvic. This essentially means pure and predominantly vegetarian, with lots of seasonal fruits, sprouts, fresh salads and dried fruits. Steer clear of milk and milk products, particularly cheeses and butter, all confectionery products, fatty, fried and spicy foods, cigarettes and alcohol

Likewise, avoid stress and tension, so try and avoid all stressful situations. Even if difficult, you will find that taking the trouble and making a few short term sacrifices will benefit you enormously in the long run.

Most of all consult your family physician and find a good, trained, qualified and experienced Yoga instructor, and a Yoga institute of repute.

By the way , was the mangala sutra tied between 9 and 10:30 hrs ?( on march 10, 2008 .. mentioned by you)

sasisekaran

Hello Sow.meetss

Thanks for the info regarding muhurtha. It helps me understand the timing of events better.

You may pl refer to Shri.Ramdev for yoga asanaas. There is one butterfly asanaa for problems around stomach.

You may pl confirm. He also supplies herbal medicines. Write to him . At the same time do not purchase

any herbal medicine from anyone before confirming. It may not serve the purpose due its poor quality.

You may unite with your husband during the hora.of Guru. Hora runs for an hour. Horas are seven in

number. They are Surya hora, Chandra hora, Chevaai hora, Budha hora, Guru hora, Sukra hora and Sani hora.

These are not the order but only the names. To learn about their order read below carefully.

On a Sunday : The first hora is that of Surya starting at sunrise and runs for one hour. Next one is that of Sukra followed by budha, chandra, sani, Guru and chevaai. Now seven hours are over. The cycle once again repeats

when 14 hours from sunrise would be completed. Another cycle would consume 7 hours thus 21 hours would be

completed in three full cycles. In the same order three more hours will go when surya, SUKRA AND BUDHA horas run.

24 horas are over. So the next day , that is on monday, the first hora will be that of Chandra. Every day the very first hora will belong to that day's graha or planet.

Likewise do these tables for the remaining six days. For bearing children, it is preferable for one to unite with

the partner during Guru hora.

wish you good luck

sasisekaran.

Dear Friends,

Is there any remedy for infertility in Ayurveda ? we are married for 4yrs and trying to have baby but failed every time. there are many reason for the failure 1) my fallopian tubes are block, surgery is done but no help.. 2) i don't ovulate ; we recently tried IVF . My doc has given me the medicine for ovulation but it could not helped much . i could only produce two eggs, which didn't fertilized . now we don't know what to do .. doc has suggested one more IVF with donor eggs.. but then what is the guarantee....

let us know if anyone has ever tried Ayurveda ...

thanks for the help

regards

SS Jadhav

Guest Guest

Hi Everyone,

I got married 2.5 yrs back and we are still to be blessed with a child..... can anyone explain what aspects of persons horoscope are important to read issues related to conception and childbirth?

my details are

date of birth: 23-feb-1983

place of birth:Thanjavur-Tamilnadu

time: 06.15 am

My husband details:

date of birth: 11-May-1983

place of birth: Salem-Tamilnadu

time: 12.07pm

we got married on 10-March-2008...

Both of us have undergone tests...his reports are normal where as i have been diagonised with mild PCOD..Dr.told its not upto the level of affecting fertility but still asked me to take medicines and am continuing it....Sometimes Dr feels bad as she could not come up with any solutions.she is telling " its a sort of unexplained infertility pls pray God"....

with this problem , i lost my job also....i didnt get job for nearly 1 year.....My husband's job is also not stable....

Please analyse our horoscope and tell us

1)when we will have child : Any remedies/prayers that we need to do?

2) will my pregnancy smooth?

3) when i will get job

4) how will be my husband's career front?

Hari OM

I will help u madam..... dont worry there are remedies

First both the horoscope are fifth house is afflicted by rahu and

kethu.....

in ur husband horoscope 5th house is with kethu in your rahu with moon.

urs sun dasha and urs husband dasha is saturn i think u maight have got a

adopted child...and getting child is litle difficult..

but saturn aspecting kethu may go for a adoption early...(dont think u

will not get child u will get)

but there is a chance in 2016 for child before u do the remedies i tell

and may be u consicve with in three months after the remedies started.

first...

U HAVE TO DO ONE GANA HOMA IN HOME.. ITS MUST FOR UR PROSPOROUS AND

HUSBAND.

2. TAKE A URD DAL IN HAND AND CHANT UR DIVINE GOD AND PUT IN A TUMBLER

WITH WATER

IN NIGH EARLY MORNING IN BRAHMI MAHUURTHAM U HAVE TO DRINK THAT

WATER AND PUT THE DAL IN ANY TREE

LIKE THIS U HAVE TO DO.. UNTIL U GET CONSIVE

3.Aniyoor Bhagavathi for getting children you pray to bhagavathy for

Chenkaal Thozeel and once blessed with child, you get the child to the

temple with grand manner.

4. u and ur husband should mingle on when ur 12th day after period.

thursday morning in brahmi maurhta and postpone for 2 days and third

day once again morning it may any day then postpone 2 more days same

till ur next period..

do the remedies and see how god helps u....