IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
lostgal

I need help URGENTLY..

Rate this topic

Hi there,

I'm 23 this year. I have been in a relationship with my bf for the past 5 years. FOr the past 2 years, i have been a very controlling person towards him. I also suspect him for no reasons. Can you advise me what should I do. WHy did I change to be this person. I want to change, and I know I can. I don't want to hurt him anymore. Please advise me. We also have plans on getting married next year before my birthday-October 10. We have plans on living in overseas but we can't get a job overseas....been trying really hard. I was unemployed for 3 months then recently i got a temporary job, and now in end pf sept the contract will be ending, I need to get a job soo badly.. could you please advise me on what should I do, and what are my future like? will I be less controlling towards my husband-to-be and will I stop suspecting him for no reason. He is a gem of person..he is a reallly nice and loving guy. I dun know why and I dont realise it when I do all this to him. I want to change and can you check if I will get a good job soon in Overseas?

Place of Birth: Kuantan, Malaysia

D.O.B: 10-10-1986

Time of Birth: 7.36 pm/19:36

CUrrent Country: Malaysia

if you need anymore information pls do ask me, i'll inform you.

Hi there,

I'm 23 this year. I have been in a relationship with my bf for the past 5 years. FOr the past 2 years, i have been a very controlling person towards him. I also suspect him for no reasons. Can you advise me what should I do. WHy did I change to be this person. I want to change, and I know I can. I don't want to hurt him anymore. Please advise me. We also have plans on getting married next year before my birthday-October 10. We have plans on living in overseas but we can't get a job overseas....been trying really hard. I was unemployed for 3 months then recently i got a temporary job, and now in end of sept the contract will be ending, I need to get a job soo badly.. could you please advise me on what should I do, and what are my future like? will I be less controlling towards my husband-to-be and will I stop suspecting him for no reason. He is a gem of person..he is a reallly nice and loving guy. I dun know why and I dont realise it when I do all this to him. I want to change and can you check if I will get a good job soon in Overseas?

Place of Birth: Kuantan, Malaysia

D.O.B: 10-10-1986

Time of Birth: 7.36 pm/19:36

CUrrent Country: Malaysia

if you need anymore information pls do ask me, i'll inform you.