Sign in to follow this  
Anusha

Can he lead happy married life?

Rate this topic

Respected learned members,

Your analysis please.

The parents of this boy born on 19th September,1976/ 10-50 AM/Bangalore

are a worried lot as they are given to understand that there could some problem

for the boy to lead a happy & harmonious life,if gets married.

There can be some indications in his chart,leading to such a conclusion but

does this really prevents the parents from doing their duty for their ward for the fear of suffering post marriage?

Wish this chart is analysed so that the worried parents can be helped as to how to choose their D-in-law with the remedial measures,if the boy's chart demands such measures.

Regards,

Anusha

Dear anusha ji,

the boy is likely to suffer on account of marriage,6th ,7th and 8th lord together in 11th ascpected by sat, moon sat combination is also not very conducive for the marriage.

Hello Anusha Ji,

Please accept my regards.

Although I am not able enough to comment, still I will like to express my opinion with a hope that I will be corrected and hence I will get something new to learn.

In Rashi chart there are four planets in Virgo (2nd from UL which is also 3rd from AL) and Moon is with saturn although about 17 degrees apart and in own house which is also AL.

In D9 Moon and Sun are with Rahu-Ketu axis ans Sun-Rahu are in 5H with venus in Lagna.

Although UL and 7H both are reasonably strong in both houses. I also think that this person's married life will not be smooth and may be full of ups and downs. Also this persons seems to be having very unpredictable personality may this can also be the reason for possibility of rough married life.

Although I was wondering that is this person really interested in Marriage. I think he may not really be interested in marriage. I hope you will correct me

Further I am interested in Psychological setup of this person. I will be thankful if you can throw some light

Kind Regards

Atul

Your analysis please.

The parents of this boy born on 19th September,1976/ 10-50 AM/Bangalore

are a worried lot as they are given to understand that there could some problem

for the boy to lead a happy & harmonious life,if gets married.

There can be some indications in his chart,leading to such a conclusion but

does this really prevents the parents from doing their duty for their ward for the fear of suffering post marriage?

Wish this chart is analysed so that the worried parents can be helped as to how to choose their D-in-law with the remedial measures,if the boy's chart demands such measures.

Regards,

Anusha

As I am not able to arrive at a definite conclusion to guide the parents,can members suggest as to the selection of appropriate partner astrologically to the boy in question?

Regards,

Anusha

Dear anusha ji,

the boy is likely to suffer on account of marriage,6th ,7th and 8th lord together in 11th ascpected by sat, moon sat combination is also not very conducive for the marriage.

Respected Sandhu Ji, Pranams.

Thank you. I just saw your response due to some problem in PC in last few days.

I will come back for your further guidance shortly,once my PC gets settled.

Regards,

Anusha

Hello Anusha Ji,

Please accept my regards.

Although I am not able enough to comment, still I will like to express my opinion with a hope that I will be corrected and hence I will get something new to learn.

In Rashi chart there are four planets in Virgo (2nd from UL which is also 3rd from AL) and Moon is with saturn although about 17 degrees apart and in own house which is also AL.

In D9 Moon and Sun are with Rahu-Ketu axis ans Sun-Rahu are in 5H with venus in Lagna.

Although UL and 7H both are reasonably strong in both houses. I also think that this person's married life will not be smooth and may be full of ups and downs. Also this persons seems to be having very unpredictable personality may this can also be the reason for possibility of rough married life.

Although I was wondering that is this person really interested in Marriage. I think he may not really be interested in marriage. I hope you will correct me

Further I am interested in Psychological setup of this person. I will be thankful if you can throw some light

Kind Regards

Atul

Dear Dr.Atul Ji,

Pranams.

I just saw your posting due to some problem in PC in the last few days.I will come back to you for further guidance as soon the PC gets settled. I will also try to get the information you asked for.

With so much of unfavorable advance information in the chart with regard to matrimony I wish the worried parents are helped to get a a good D-in-law with a chart that counters all that in the boy's to the extent possible,as we see dosha balance in the charts, to lead reasonable normal life without BREAK at least.

Regards,

Anusha