IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dhiru

universal form of lord krishna

Rate this topic

Hi can a qualified guru explain :-

1.When Krishna showed virahat rup to arjun why only male forms were shown? why wasn't any devi forms where included? Well god is all forms isn't it so?

2. when it is said that universal form is all included then why wasn't jesus was included or Egyptian gods and goddess,roman gods and godess and many other cultures gods and dodess was not included in virahat rup??

3. It is said that gayatri devi created lord vishnu true or false?

4. How old is Lord Bhrahama?

5. why I wasn't liberated or got moksha when Bhrahama was born till now? Billions of years are gone and I'm still in this world why?

6. who created gayatri devi?

1&2

It was said that his roop was innumerable.. out of fear Arjuna asked him to revert back to his Syamsundar Rup.

Among the innumerables, i suppose there should have included the list that you have presented.

If mention of each was to be done, the battle of Kurrukshetra, would never had started ;)

Where it has been said?

which one? there are so many.

The day you'll get out of the clutches of time, and become liberated. You'll feel eternity and understand the concept of point in time.

The millions and millions of years that Brahma lives, if we compare it with eternity is like a drop of water in the ocean.

The time of liberation is dependant on you as well as the lord, when one embraces truth at the risk of anything and everything, for him liberation is at the footstep.

The creator. The all pervasive supreme universal truth, whom I want to meet face to face, in person :)

Hey, enjoyed this question Dhiru, I have been thinking along a parallel line in some way.

The first verse of Srimad Bhagavtam, translated by Srila Prabhupada and purport. He mentions vasudeva to be 'vasudeva son of Vasudeva'... described as Krsna. What is vasu-deva-aya? And the bija mantra? Here is my thoughts of the 'feminine':

oḿ namo bhagavate vāsudevāya

janmādy asya yato 'nvayād itarataś cārtheṣv abhijñaḥ svarāṭ

tene brahma hṛdā ya ādi-kavaye muhyanti yat sūrayaḥ

tejo-vāri-mṛdāḿ yathā vinimayo yatra tri-sargo 'mṛṣā

dhāmnā svena sadā nirasta-kuhakaḿ satyaḿ paraḿ dhīmahi

Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 1 Chapter 1 Verse 1

Its definately not purely Male is it? Oddly Radha is not mentioned directly in the Bhagavatam. Maybe to see the 'divine-shakti' as the highest worshipable object we have to encounter Devi? Maybe the inner aspect of the Gita is feminine, even though penned by a male (the priestly Veda-vyasa)? Is it Bhakti-devi?

Just some thoughts.

Hi Amlesh thanks for reading my questions. In Devi puran, it is said that gayatri devi created lord Vishnu and Vishnu created brahama from his navel the power of creation maipur chakra, and Vishnu created lord shiv with his 3rd eye.

I say it is said and I'm confused? Well no one can really answer my question 6! Unless we excess the akashic records and see the truth.

Hi there please! only experienced GURU with excess to akashic records can answer my questions and we are born as normal humans with no spiritual gifts have no excess into akashic records in space and time over troposphere that's where akashic records are recorded and kept. Every moment of time and space are moving in cycles of time!

BUT THE AKASHIC RECORDS NEVER STOPS IT KEEPS ON GOING RECORDING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE THAT MOVES,EVOLVES,MAINTAINS, AND DESOLVES!!!!! IT'S A CYCLE! JUST AS OUR MINDS ARE IN A CYCLE! IN THE MORNING WE WAKE UP AND THE SAME OLD THINGS COMES IN OUR MIND THE PAST, AND PRESENT AND NOT THE FUTURE CAUS WE CAN'T SEE THE FUTURE IF WE DID THEN OUR MINDS WILL NOT WONDER IN THE PAST AND PRESENT!!!!!!! AS WE ARE BORN AND DID 90% OF GOOD IN THIS WORLD THEN OUR MIND IS THINKING PAST AND PRESENT NOT THE FUTURE CAUS WE HAVE NO EXCESS INTO THE FUTURE UNLESS WE TRAIN TO OPEN OUR DIVINE EYE WHICH IS THE THIRD EYE KNOWN AS AJNA CHAKRA!!!!!!! THAT'S WE CAN GAIN AND SEE THE UNSEEN AND TO KNOW THE UNKNOWN!!!!!!!!

REGARDS DHIRU BYE

Hi Amlesh are u an experienced and qualified guru? If yes then I should get a straightforward truth answer only true gifted psychic powers that allows u to enter the invisible world which is connected to akashic records that a normal humna is blind to see the wonders of past,present and future man I'm so hungry to see the rtruth in life!!!!!!!!!!\

Hi Bija yes no radha in shri bhagwat, no radhe in 4 vedas and only mother of vedas is gayatri who created maha visnu!!!!!! The thing is that matter cannot be created or destroyed completely, if so then the destroyed matter will enter astrol atomic world and finer then the asrol world is the spiritual worlds where our loved and dead are flowting in space and time!!!!!! regards dhiru bye

Hi Amlesh if WE really see this delusion of Maya in this physical world which means mitru loka! then why are we crying for the only thing we will take after death is the 7 chakras and kundalini with our pran!!!!!!!!!!!! to the higher worlds!!!!!!!!!!!! if not then the only persons will suffer the punishment what they have done wrong in this physical world whch we are living!

HI amles the number 3 question is that u replied to me that u think that there are so many Bahamas covering the material universe!!!!!!! But in bahgvatam it is written that 25% of the material universe is material and 75 percent is spiriutal how can we really prove it? I thinkk if we open our 3rd eye the divine eye just as Arjun seen the form of krishna then we can visualize the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bija I'M CONFUSED LITTLE ABOUT THE TRUTH AND THE LORD WHO WILL NOT REVEAL THE TRUTH UNLESS WE BECOME PURIFIYED AFTER DEATH BUT NOT IN HUMAN PHYSICAL FORM THAT WE TAKE UP OUR PHYSICAL BODY HAS SO MANY IMPURITIES THAT WILL BLOCK OUR PATH OF REALIZATION THE ONLY WAY IS TO SURRENDER AND GIVE UP ALL MATERIAL DESIRES!!!!!!!!!

It is interesting Dhiru as Arjuna saw the universal form, he then wished to see his trusted friend Krsna again, so Sri Krsna appeared in a four armed form?

Diversity is profound, wonderful, beautiful, vast, and oft times frightening in its magnitude. If you tap into the akashic record, and surrender and complete your spiritual duty -- is that not then offered as an act 'of devotion' to the Summum Bonum?

Personally Dhiru I do not see renunciation, or need for extinction of desire, as my function. I see each living spirit and expression as a valid part of that Reality and Beauty.

'Authentic self awareness' and day to day life is surely a part of a Valid Whole. Where is the future for us all? I do not know Dhiru, but if we have fraternity as human beings I believe the 'offering' will be accepted and its fruit good (for us).

I have no desire for salvation, only integration and harmony in soul (slowly learning respect and balance). I think surrender entails not striving and suffering in worry of results, piety, impiety, good, bad, exaltation, shame etc...but instead letting go!!! And offering it to the One. Perceiving the environment as nurturing if possible, or at least catalyst for our spiritual insight to grow. To begin to see God even in the mundane and simple day to day, that brings us joy (spiritually)...

Arjuna then saw his friend again. These two friends were bonded in relationship. The akashic record and subtle realms (creative flux and possibilty) is a conglomeration of processes, a subjective evolution (evolution of consciousness)? I think this anyhow... so my act of bhakti is offered to that One (in radical grace, mercy, trust, and faith). Is there a possible communion in this with others?

Samadhi is attained by focus and concentration on a particular object. If the object is the akashic record, then life times of knowledge will come. If the object is a friend, an admired one - if it is Sri Krsna...then that spiritual taste beatitude appear.

If a siddhi is the object, then a profound utilization of that siddhi will appear in consciousness in due course. If nurture of a child is the focus then parental affection may appear, profound and deep (or simple and sweet)...

I have no objection to any entities point of concentration...each has validity. But what is beneficial for all 'of us'? At that juncture polemics arise...hopefully at that point we are ready to surrender (in silence and joy). And reject anything that diminishes 'affection' for the object of 'authentic hearts desire'. If we look hard enough, and dare, maybe we will find a particular desire close to our heart, that has utilization in 'spiritual life' that pleases ourself and our God(ess)?

My thoughts.

No, I'm not an experienced Guru. In fact, I do come here to learn from the people frequenting the audarya site.

And for your questions I think I'm still raw to be able to answer you fully. All your questions have an answer, just read the Gita.

Hi Amlesh I meant the first brahama who was born and they say that 1 sec of bhrama's time = 100,000 earth years of bhrama!!!! and what am I doing within 100.000 yrs on earth and still did not get libration or moksha!!!!

It is the same as the story of the mosquito and you, the latter lives only three days of ur lifetime, and dies. What will be his birth again we don't know, maybe as a human being and start living another hundred years.Likewise, maybe after a human being death, the latter might be born in the planet of Brahma where in he can enjoy a lifetime of maybe Brahma himself, hence we cannot compare ourselves to be born as human being life after life, since the answer to it only The Eternal Flute Player beholds.

Hi amlesh bhagavat gita is a story about arjun and Krisha! but it is not written how the 7 or 9ht chakras work within our body.

Anyway i rest my case and I have no further questions as you are not an experienced guru that can enter the AKSHIC RECORDS !!!!!!! BYE

Hi Amlesh who wants to take human birth time after time!!!!!!!!!!!????????? when there is no guarantee of moksha!!!!!!!!!let alone GURUS WHO EVER WANT MOKSHA!!! HUMAN LIFE IS JUST A DREAM AND FACING GOD IS THAT WE HAVE TO BECOME A POLITICAL FIGURE TO FACE HIM OR HER JUST AS GOVT FIGURE!!!!!!!

HI BIJA It's Dhiru then again thax for the reply I respect your point, of thought and respect of the all mighty!!!!!!the key word that you said is valid and knowledge will lead us towards liberation or moksha!!!!! but what about our sins that we have done ? who will pay our sins? of cause not God!!!! or angels will not be responsible and will not help our sins to be destroyed and KARMA IS chasing us!!!! that will not help!!!!! to pay our sins!!!!!!!we we are responsible of our deeds!!!!!!

Hi bija lord krishna did not show the universal forms of other cultres gods and goddess such as egyption gods and godess. roman gods and godess, christain god or angels and in Hindu cultures there is no such angles with wings in human form!!! Hanuman JI flew without wings!!!!!!!in his human form.I think that the universe is divided !!!!!!! hindus have a separate heaven, Christians have separate heavens just as our earth is divided into many countries!!!!!!!!

Hi amlesh bhagavat gita is a story about arjun and Krisha! but it is not written how the 7 or 9ht chakras work within our body.

Anyway i rest my case and I have no further questions as you are not an experienced guru that can enter the AKSHIC RECORDS !!!!!!! BYE

As you wish :103:

Hi Amlesh who wants to take human birth time after time!!!!!!!!!!!????????? when there is no guarantee of moksha!!!!!!!!!let alone GURUS WHO EVER WANT MOKSHA!!! HUMAN LIFE IS JUST A DREAM AND FACING GOD IS THAT WE HAVE TO BECOME A POLITICAL FIGURE TO FACE HIM OR HER JUST AS GOVT FIGURE!!!!!!!

Who wants to take human birth time after time?

It is just a mechanism...the Karmic law is one of the parameter of the next body that we get.

Moksha can start in the present body that we possess, it does not necessarily mean we need to leave this body or this world to achieve it.

Oh amlesh the original first Bahama BORN FROM MAHA VISHNU FROM NAVEL CHAKRA THE MANIPURA CHAKRA THE POWER OF CREATION!!!!!! and his time WAS TO CREATE THE MATERIAL UNIVERSE BUT THEN did not promise moksha and just Bhramas's time his time just 1 second=100,000 earth years!!!!!!!!!WHAT THE!!!!!!! BUT WE ARE NOT LIBERATED OR GOT MOKSHA!!!!!!!! IS IT KARMA BLOCKING OUR WAY TO HEAVEAN!!!!!!!!!!!

OH well finding and knowing the truth about god!!!!!!! is so hard in human form with impurities within us and to clean our inner self!!! is so difficult I cry so loud!! and even my favorite god Shri VISHNU the heavenly father will not answer my wishes and problems because of my karma he will send me to hell to visit and not to suffer too much as Lord visnu will measure how much wrong I did in this world!

Hi THERE any questions about different cultures of gods and goddess???????? that existed in this particular world which is earth!!!!!! And earth is the only planet that has life in it!!!!!!! Even then why so many cultures and languages has evolved and the mother language is SANSKRIT LANGUAGE!!!!! BUT THIS WORLD IS DOMINATED BY ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!! HOW COME ENGLISH DOMINATES COMMUNICATIONS THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE!!!MOTHER EARTH!!!!!!