IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
neelima2010

can we keep god idols with out puja

Rate this topic

Hi

i am neelima,my parents expired last year my brother had sent me out of the house and locked the house my puja room has brass ,mud idols of god rama,venkateshwara ...etc

can we keep the idols with out puja like this is there any pariharam for this,i cant go to my house and get the idols its been more than a year that house had been locked

someone please help me with some solution or pariharam for this

Hari om,

If you are unable to perform your deity pooja..then do "manasik pooja" for them.after taking bath sit on sukh asana and close your eyes and perfom your pooja like you used to do when you were living in that house.

if you can bring tose idles then what could be better than this

Pranam Nilimaji,

Actual idols are inside you. If Your urge for worshipping the idols is true, then be rest assured that they have already come inside your heart. So, don't hesitate. Start doing puja by chanting His name. If you need to do puja with idols, then have a new set and start afresh. God himself has said, " ye yatha maang prapadyante, tatra tishthami--- meaning " I be there, wherever any one worships me" . The place where u worship Him, is a temple. So go ahead. God will definitely accept ur puja. Om Shri Radha Krishnabhyam Namoh.