IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rahul82

Will I get married to the girl I love.Please help

Rate this topic

I was in love with one girl but 2 months back she dumped me and went.I still cannot forget her.I want to know if there is any chance that I will get married to her.Please find the details.

My Birth details:

25th january'1978

place:Pune

Her Birth details:

20th November'1980

place:Nagpur

Hello I am Bala.I have worked in this professional field for a 22 years and helped many people in finding their right mate.To this date, I have helped hundreds of people in finding their right soul-mates.To provide any kind of advice to you I first need your complete details.Can you please provide me with the time of birth for both of you.

Hello Madhusg26,I am Bala.I have worked in this professional field for a 22 years and helped many people in finding their right mate.To this date, I have helped hundreds of people in finding their right soul-mates.I will certainly help you with your question.It might take some time as I have lot of people to help.Please be patient till I provide you with the answer.

Bala

Hi Madhusg26

Thanks for your patience.

I have reviewed your birth-chart.The planets position indicate that you will have a very happy married life.You two will be very understand for each other.You are very romantic in nature and you two will be like love birds who can never be separated.

As per your chart you will have love marriage that will be free of any problems and will bring you lot of happiness.

We follow a custom where if you get your birth chart reviewed by a Pandit, you do some charity.Please donate 11Rs in a temple or a Brahman as a charity.

God bless you

Bala

Hi Madhusg26

Thanks for your patience.

I have reviewed your birth-chart.The planets position indicate that you will have a very happy married life.You two will be very understand for each other.You are very romantic in nature and you two will be like love birds who can never be separated.

As per your chart you will have love marriage that will be free of any problems and will bring you lot of happiness.

We follow a custom where if you get your birth chart reviewed by a Pandit, you do some charity.Please donate 11Rs in a temple or a Brahman as a charity.

God bless you

Bala

Hi Respected AstroBalaji,

I see that you have replied posts a couple of time very keenly. It really amazed me how you have replied them so sincerely and very kindly. I urgently need a help from you. Will you help me as well....:(

I'm 23 this year. I have been in a relationship with my bf for the past 5 years. FOr the past 2 years, We have plans on getting married next year before my birthday-October 10. We have plans on living overseas but we can't get a job overseas....been trying really hard. I was unemployed for 3 months then recently i got a temporary job, and now in end of sept the contract will be ending, I need to get a job soo badly.. could you please advise me on what should I do, and what are my future like? He is a gem of person..he is a reallly nice and loving guy. I hope I will be a great wife to him and hope he will always stay loyal and love me like he always love me now.Can you check if I will get a good job soon in Overseas? Will he also get a good job overseas? We have plans for our kids to get international school education and everything. We have so many high dreams, I just really want you to check if all this dreams can come true in future? WIll we stay happy and in love forever and ever? Will he always be a responsible person, and will we be stable in financial and life after we get married? My parents saw my horoscope and one of the astrologer had firmly told her that I have to be married before next year oct, or else i will not get a good match or it will always be delayed. So i'm set to be married next year before my birthday oct 10. Can you check if both of us will get a job overseas? will we always be happy after we get married and in love?

I am looking forward to your reply so badly....I will wait for your reply..

His Place of Birth: Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia

His D.O.B: 21-03-1983

His Time of Birth: 1.31pm/13:31

Current Country: Malaysia

My Place of Birth: Kuantan, Malaysia

My D.O.B: 10-10-1986

My Time of Birth: 7.36 pm/19:36

CUrrent Country: Malaysia

if you need anymore information pls do ask me, i'll inform you.

Eagerly waiting for u.......