IndiaDivine.org
Admin5

Please do not post your real name

Rate this topic

When asking questions about your future please do not post your real name. These posts are indexed by google and they will show up when people search for your name. This may cause you trouble many years later when you apply for a job or for some other reason. It is better to be safe and not include your real name when asking questions related to your future, marriage, finanical problems, etc.

:113:Thanks. Good Job.

When asking questions about your future please do not post your real name. These posts are indexed by google and they will show up when people search for your name. This may cause you trouble many years later when you apply for a job or for some other reason. It is better to be safe and not include your real name when asking questions related to your future, marriage, finanical problems, etc.

my DOB-21.10.1961,Place-konark,orissa,time 11.25AM,Can you predict my venus period which will start in 16 oct2010 will effect on my carrear ,health and family.my Asc is sagitarus,saturn and jupitor in 2nd house in capricon,moon and ketu in aquarius(3rd house) rahu in leo (9th house)venus in vigo(10th house)sun,mer,mars are in 11th house i.e libra.please predict.thanks

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm a student of Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi. I want to join this group for helping the people with whatever knowledge of astrology i've. Plz add me in this group.

Regards

N

Hi I hav been following this web page and with some of my knowledge in astrology I am quite glad to see that ur doing a great job!

I just need a quick clarification.

I am looking for a girl for my brother and the girl's birth chart reads as follows.

Ascedent is rishaba(taurus) and moon is placed in it.

7th house has saturn and venus together at scorpio.

11th house has mars and ragu at piceses.

10th house has jupiter and mercury in 9th house.

kethu in 5th house and sun in 8th house.

Could u please give me a brief description about this birth chart and whether this birth chart is trustworthy and suitable for family life? From my knowledge I see the mars ragu combination in pieces and saturn and venus combination in scorpio is a bit concerning.what do u think?

Very much appreciated.

Looking forward to ur reply.

TC

Guest Guest

my DOB-21.10.1961,Place-konark,orissa,time 11.25AM,Can you predict my venus period which will start in 16 oct2010 will effect on my carrear ,health and family.my Asc is sagitarus,saturn and jupitor in 2nd house in capricon,moon and ketu in aquarius(3rd house) rahu in leo (9th house)venus in vigo(10th house)sun,mer,mars are in 11th house i.e libra.please predict.thanks

HI ...

GOOD DAY

I GONE THROUGH YOUR HOROSCOPE AND SAW SOME GOOD THINGS IN VENUS DASHA.

6TH AND 11TH LORD DASHA IS RUNNING LITTLE BE CASIOUS IN INVENUSESTING OR BOROWING.

VENUS IS A TENTH PLANET IN YOUR HOROSCOPE IN KENDRA AND HE IS A ONLY BENIFIC PLANET IN KENDRA

SO HE GIVES AMALA YOGA.. POWER AND AUTHORITY ... U WILL GET PROMOTIONS AND INCREMENTS.. WELL POST IN THIS DASHA AND WITH MAHA YOGA LAGNA LORD ASPECTING VENUS ...

APART FROM THIS

I have seen some disturbance that dhanastana is associated with saturn ... u maight placing a problem in work and

stable income. its getting nutral

third house with kethu and moon u are struggling to go ahead in ur carrier

Vyayadipathi is sitting in dhashadi pathi house ... and some trigger in ur family life... becuse 7th lord is retrograde...

Guest Satveer

Hi, Please Look at my Chart.

My D.O.B is. May 9, 1985.

Place of Birth : Ludhiana, Punjab, India.

Time of birth : 10:58 am

Please give me some remedies. I'm going through Rahu mahadasha. I put Yellow sapphire in my index finger. I'm going through very tough period of my life. Family , Financially , Mentally in all area i'm completelly disturdbed. I have no job from last 6 months. Please tell me when my good period would start and right now i live in canada and i'm thinking to go back to india and start a new business. Please reply me back. Thank you

Guest Roohi

I am an unmarried lady aged about 33. Born in Poona, Maharashtra on 19th July 1981 at 20.25 (night). none of my previous astrological readings have given me any correct information on my Life, career, marriage, health etc. Can any one give correct reading of the charts and give predictions, suggestions etc. for a meaningful life?