IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
closed_lotus

Wound + Pigmentation + Natal Chart + Mantra

Rate this topic

I just joined this forum and don't know if this is the right place to post my question, but hope to get an answer. I am familiar with mantras. I had an accident and now my wound healed bad. I am a woman and the pigmentation and healing wound are devastating my life for 2 months now. Recently I found calmness only in mantra meditation, other than that I was on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I will try to provide details in order to get a good answer.

On 03.05.2010 this accident took place - the wound is right over my heart, it is in the skin, the location is right where the heart chakra is. A month later I rubbed the wound being shocked it didn't heal right and then the real problem took place - the wound became twice bigger and deeper and out of nothing on the healthy skin came a brown huge pigmentation (my skin is very very white).Now in the middle is the wound which is missing skin underneath and being pinkish and a huge dark pigmentation around it.

I am familiar with mantras but don't know which one to use to restore my skin or if you have some techniques in mind? I am willing to put a lot an effort in it to restore my skin and life.

As I saw that here you are asking about planet positions in time of birth here I have enclosed my Natal Chart in the attachments. And I am born on monday on a Full Moon.

Hope someone to give me the right directions.

Love & Peace All

post-22515-138274058848_thumb.png

Need your bith details in proper format, DOB,Time Location etc

I just joined this forum and don't know if this is the right place to post my question, but hope to get an answer. I am familiar with mantras. I had an accident and now my wound healed bad. I am a woman and the pigmentation and healing wound are devastating my life for 2 months now. Recently I found calmness only in mantra meditation, other than that I was on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I will try to provide details in order to get a good answer.

On 03.05.2010 this accident took place - the wound is right over my heart, it is in the skin, the location is right where the heart chakra is. A month later I rubbed the wound being shocked it didn't heal right and then the real problem took place - the wound became twice bigger and deeper and out of nothing on the healthy skin came a brown huge pigmentation (my skin is very very white).Now in the middle is the wound which is missing skin underneath and being pinkish and a huge dark pigmentation around it.

I am familiar with mantras but don't know which one to use to restore my skin or if you have some techniques in mind? I am willing to put a lot an effort in it to restore my skin and life.

As I saw that here you are asking about planet positions in time of birth here I have enclosed my Natal Chart in the attachments. And I am born on monday on a Full Moon.

Hope someone to give me the right directions.

Love & Peace All

Need your bith details in proper format, DOB,Time Location etc

For scars is very good to apply Mosqueta Rose Oil, avoiding sun exposure. This is a special rose from Chile.

Ciao!