IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktajan

When all phenomena is erased

Rate this topic

God is the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Because God is Absolute, He is his own Person.

That Absolute Person must be known precisely as he Absolute exists ---all other forms/thoughts/Ideas of God are only indications of that Absolute Person.

God's Absolute Personality of Godhead Status indicates that He is absolutely His own Persona. This absolute status is only known through the Vedas where His Absolute Personality is spelt out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::

On the other hand:

When all varigated phenomena is erased,

when all Space is erased,

when all time is erased . . .

A] there still exists the potential for "Three-Dimensions".

B] there still exists the potential for "Locomotion"

By my use of the appellation "Potential", I am saying that even in a situation devoid of matter & energy & time & Space . . . there is still Potential for "Three-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion" ---irregardless of who/what/how initiates creation or whether there is an absolute state that transcends material phenomena ---there exists as a pre-creation/substratum/pre-requisite meta-physical blank page that ALLOWS for even empty space to occupy itself before its creative play:

"Three-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion" lay fallow until it is utilised ---yet interestingly, never are these "3-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion" actually a manifest; they don't manifest as entities unto them selves and yet they underlie all potential possibilities.

You can't measure "Three-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion".

You can't make them under your control ---they are a nuetral state that allows even the void to come and go as epochs pass into oblivion again and again.

When all is erased there sits "Three-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion"; selflessly, or as the prime self?

C] there still exists the potential for "onomatopoeia"

[onomatopoeia = the naming of a thing or action by a vocal imitation of the sound associated with it (such as buzz or hiss). Onomatopoeia may also refer to the use of words whose sound suggests the sense.

from Gk. onomatopoiia "the making of a name or word" (in imitation of a sound associated with the thing being named), from onomatopoios, from onoma (gen. onomatos) "word, name" (see 'name') + a derivative of poiein "compose, make" (see 'poet').]

I would like to add (2) more to the above items that "pre-exist before varigated manifestation of creation occurs":

Grammer

and

Duality

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The above is my own philosophical postulation.

comments welcomed,

Bhaktajan

God is the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Because God is Absolute, He is his own Person.

That Absolute Person must be known precisely as he Absolute exists ---all other forms/thoughts/Ideas of God are only indications of that Absolute Person.

God's Absolute Personality of Godhead Status indicates that He is absolutely His own Persona. This absolute status is only known through the Vedas where His Absolute Personality is spelt out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::

On the other hand:

When all varigated phenomena is erased,

when all Space is erased,

when all time is erased . . .

A] there still exists the potential for "Three-Dimensions".

B] there still exists the potential for "Locomotion"

By my use of the appellation "Potential", I am saying that even in a situation devoid of matter & energy & time & Space . . . there is still Potential for "Three-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion" ---irregardless of who/what/how initiates creation or whether there is an absolute state that transcends material phenomena ---there exists as a pre-creation/substratum/pre-requisite meta-physical blank page that ALLOWS for even empty space to occupy itself before its creative play:

"Three-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion" lay fallow until it is utilised ---yet interestingly, never are these "3-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion" actually a manifest; they don't manifest as entities unto them selves and yet they underlie all potential possibilities.

You can't measure "Three-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion".

You can't make them under your control ---they are a nuetral state that allows even the void to come and go as epochs pass into oblivion again and again.

When all is erased there sits "Three-Dimensions" along with "Locomotion"; selflessly, or as the prime self?

C] there still exists the potential for "onomatopoeia"

[onomatopoeia = the naming of a thing or action by a vocal imitation of the sound associated with it (such as buzz or hiss). Onomatopoeia may also refer to the use of words whose sound suggests the sense.

from Gk. onomatopoiia "the making of a name or word" (in imitation of a sound associated with the thing being named), from onomatopoios, from onoma (gen. onomatos) "word, name" (see 'name') + a derivative of poiein "compose, make" (see 'poet').]

I would like to add (2) more to the above items that "pre-exist before varigated manifestation of creation occurs":

Grammer

and

Duality

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The above is my own philosophical postulation.

comments welcomed,

Bhaktajan

Your postulation sounds reasonable to me but on the other hand if I think about it too much I might go insane. Right now I am busy trying to figure out if modern humans were genetically engineered as the Adams and Eves by the Nephilium with the purpose of creating the perfect slave to eventually create the necessary technology for the Nephilium to return to deep space after their fall from the heavens.

AM, I appreciate your sacasism. But you will agree that it's not too well done.

My philosophical meaning is:

Advaita definition of "Brahman" stops ---while Vaishnavas know that there is transcendence beyond what Advaita defines as "Brahman"

BEFORE all Phenomena is erased:

"The Material World according to the Vedas & Bhagavad-gita"

The "8 elements" (From gross to Subtile) that compose all creation:

Earth,

water,

fire,

air,

ether,

Mind,

intelligence,

false-ego.

The above 8 elements all exist within an all-encompassing void ---that cannot be seperated from these "Elements" ---these two comprise the topic called "Duality".

The 8 "Elements" are thrown into flux by [as per vedanta writ] the ever fluxing influence of the "Three Gunas":

(This is Bhaktajan's comparison):

"Raja-guna = YING" //+//

Tama-guna = YANG . . . //+// . . .

Sattva-guna = Maintenance]

In the material world there are these 8 elements and the space that it occupies.

The Three modes-of-nature [the "Three Gunas"] are the underlying mechanics of the combination(s) of these elements . . . all thus, causing TIME to transpire.

ADD TO THE ABOVE SCHEMATIC:

Jiva-atma [lit. individual-soul] The Conscious Individual Soul = animated self-centered sensual-gratification seeking creatures whose bodies are composed of the above delineated inanimate 8 elements.

Brahman = the void/Space

and/or

Brahman = the individual 'knot' of an individual soul [1/10,000th the size of the tip of hair & brighter than Ten Suns]

Param-atma = [lit. supreme-soul aka God omnipresent as the life-force nucleus of each animate soul].

Bhagavan = The Suprema Persona of Godhead Transcendental.

The Hindu Trinity [3-Aspects of God self-expansion that comprises the Material (and BTW, the Spiritual Energies too)]:

1 Brahman

2 Param-atma

3 Bhagavan

The Jiv-atma (and BTW, the Spiritual Energies too) is composed of three qualities ---

"Sat-chitta-ananda":

1 Sat = Eternality (non-material 8 elements)

2 Chitta = Cognisance (aka, consciousness)

3 Ananda = Bliss

The Jiv-atma is free to seek out ABSOLUTE HELL and its many permutations

or

The Absolute Personality of Godhead as revealed in the Vedas . . . ASAP.

It is now several decades before your passing to the great "samsara" cycle of birth-and-death, yet again ---Do you know where your copy of the Bhagvad-gita as it is translated by a bonefide teacher in the succession of the Compiler & Historical biographer of the Vedic age, Vyasadeva who recorded for posterity the pastimes of Krishna's appearence, at the start of this present age of 'Kali', where Krishna's words are directly benedicting the Warrior Prince Arjuna along with all those that have ever partaken of the sublime & profound knowledge that was imparted in the Bhagavad-gita?

AM, I appreciate your sacasism. But you will agree that it's not too well done.

My philosophical meaning is:

Advaita definition of "Brahman" stops ---while Vaishnavas know that there is transcendence beyond what Advaita defines as "Brahman"

Sorry, didn't mean it as sarcasism as you say just an honest and spontaneous reaction to such an extraordinary concept being put into human language or even attempted to be put into human language. You put it into human language quite eloquently with your usual unique style so I apologize if I came across disrespectfully. Peace.

didn't mean it as sarcasism

That's totally cool! I think I was being sarcastic ~so we nuetralised eachother's post

When does Krsna pull the plug on the matrix? I have read Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, and CC but I can't remember the exact time lines.

I posted this data here at the "Vedic Verses" threads ---but it came out too small to read properly ---so here is a link of the same where it is larger and some-one posted related hindu astrology stuff that is over my head.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

It shows the of the 4-Yugas + the 14 Manu's Life-Span + Lord Brahma's lifespan all in one expanded-view diagram as per India's Vedas.

My scriptural source from whence I condensed this data is the "Bhagavata-purana" aka, 'Shrimad-Bhagavatam'.

with best regards, yet another Hare Krishna Wellwisher,

Bhaktajan

4 Yugas, 14 Manus, Brahma's lifespan Grafix - Interfaith forums

Let me know if this is lacking data.

Your postulation sounds reasonable to me but on the other hand if I think about it too much I might go insane. Right now I am busy trying to figure out if modern humans were genetically engineered as the Adams and Eves by the Nephilium with the purpose of creating the perfect slave to eventually create the necessary technology for the Nephilium to return to deep space after their fall from the heavens.

bhaktajan,

I have been having a discussion at a different website about Goloka and Liberation and "The end of all beings"

I'm speaking with an Advaita on the subject.. You seem to know more about this stuff than I do and you make more sense than this guy. Can we discuss??

Tirisilex,

Yes of course. I am Vaishnava though.

I'd like to say a few things ---that should not be said to bonefidely trained Advaitists.

Agian, This should not be said to bonefidely trained Advaitists.

a. Advaita is not a yoga-path nor a yoga process ---it is the "Conclusion" to study of Vedanta.

ie:

Q) What is the conclusion of Vedic studies?

A) The conclusion of Vedic studies is "knowledge that all is Avaita".

Advaita is not a verb (action). Advaita is philosophical conclusion based one philosophical theorem: "All is one".

Advaita is not a system of philosophy ---it is the logical "Conclusion" to a logical argument that brings you nowhere particular nor leaves you anywhere particular ---because of the "Concluding Statement": "All is one".

ie: Yes, but "All is one". Or, no, because "All is one".

Logically, it is true and correct ---BUT THERE IS MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!

b. For all the writtings contained in the "Advaitists" vedic cannon of literature . . . the "Advaitist" have only one pronouncement: "All is one".

All the cited verses of the highest "Advaitic Philosophy" is summarised in one statement: "All is one" and thus the debate halts. Why so many verses saying the most rudimentary thing over and over again, as if it may be be so easily forgotten if not repeated?

Why is there not something more to it? Where is the study of the 24 elements? Where is the study of "control" of lust? Where is the study of Social ills? Where is the study of silent meditation? Where is the study of Gyan? Where is the study of Karma? Where is the study of Time? Where is the study of Jiva? If all is one as per the internet Advaitists then there is no need to expand upon these other points ---yet the Vedas do and the internet Advaitists do not.

All of these topics hould be part and parcel of the Advaitic conclusion . . . because it is written in the Vedas, yet these topics not cited by internet Advaitists.

c. Why is not Classical silent meditation not spoken of constantly???? ----"All is oneAll is oneAll is one". But what about "Classical silent meditationClassical silent meditationClassical silent meditation"??? Why is "Classical silent meditation" not stated up-front by internet Advaitists? Do you know why it is not spoken in-depth by internet Advaitists? I think you do but...!

d. The Gita is 700 verses. ---please "K.I.S.S."--- yet why is it neccessary for the internet Advaitists to go on an expedition to find profound Vedic verses without mastering knowledge of the Gita? Do you know why it is not spoken in-depth by internet Advaitists? Is it because they know the Classical definition of the word Bhagavan, according to the Vedas?

e. Advaitists that declare themselves as Shivites et al ---yet state that Advaita is the conclusion of their Devotional Yoga Study of "All is One" are guilty of reducing their ista-deva to a non-existing being. The family tree of the personalities that oversee the functioning of the Cosmos are persons (devatas). Their common grandfather is Lord Brahma ---this is all delineated in the Vedas.

f. "All is One" is a very fundamental and easily understood concept. But there is much more then just a sentiment that does not stop repeated birth and death.

Thanks, for letting me say a few prepatory things on this subject.

ys,

Bhaktajan

BTW, here one for the ages:

Classical Silent Mantra Meditation

Ok Bhatajan!!! matter cannot be created or destroyed completely!!!!!!!WE ALL KNOW THAT IN SIMPLE NATURES THRUTH!!!!!

which means that IF matter IS DESTROYED ONLY BY THE POWER OF HEAT OR FIRE THAT TRANSFORM MATTER INTO ASRTROL STATE WHICH IS THE ATOMIC ASTROL WORLD!!! THIS MEANS THAT IF WE BURN A MATCH STICK AND KEEP ON BURNING IT THE ASH WILL BECOME POWDER AND AND FURTHER BURNING THE POWDER OF ASH WILL LEAD INTO THE ASTROL WORLD AND PHYSICAL MATTER IS DESTROYED BY FIRE AND HEAT AND ENTERS INTO ASTROL WORLD!!!! DOES THIS MAY OR MAY NOT FULLY ASWER YUR QUESTIONS!!!!!!