IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
neelima2010

Jobless money less mantra needed/advice needed

Rate this topic

hi

i am neelima d.o.b may 21 1979 tirupati 6.05pm

i lost my job,parents ,property and everything ,the person who was suppose to marry me deceived me.

please kindly tell me about my future will i get job if so when and any mantra to get job and money.

nobody is marrying me any mantra for marriage

all my sisters brothers all are avoiding me

please kindly advice

OK,

over my lifeltime I have noticed one thing, humanity always wants something, whether it is money, a happy marriage, good luck etc. So again we are in the dilemma of bribing god with a mantra, I mean seriously. A mantra is nothing compared to the love you can show to another human being. At worst you will suffer a lot, big deal, be a man and take the suffering head on... be a gandhi

"Bear all and do nothing; hear all and say nothing; give all and take nothing; serve all and be nothing." Sri Sathya Sai Baba

hi

i am neelima d.o.b may 21 1979 tirupati 6.05pm

You are currently under Maha dasha of biggest natural obstruct-er Ketu with Ad of rahu till sept 2010 things do not look up for you,placement of ketu in sukh sthana in the rashi of saturn the owner of house of courage/siblings and house of property/mother /mind is to an extent responsible,you have to turn spiritual and remedy is to wear gold or yellow thread in your neck. Recite one mala of Gayatri mantra daily before sleeping and with the divine grace things will improve soon.

Hello Sis,

During site surfing I found your post and because I knew the answers I decided to post reply in the mean time you await Guru Ji's reply. I am also a visitor here just like you waiting for a reply from Guru Ji.

The link below will take you to Gayatri Mantra.

Gayatri.jpg (image)

Alternatively you can listen to Gayatri Mantra at:

One mala means 108 times.

May god bless you with all the happiness in life.

Regards,

PS: Respected Guru Ji's please forgive me for this.