IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
manvas

Gurujis kindly advise

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

I lost my job on May 17, 2010 and have been constantly looking for a new job without much success. Earlier to that I started this job in October 2009, just because this company was doing my h1b visa, and even though they were paying me a meagre salary, I took it up (for the h1b visa). However, the job was morally suffocating for me, and I am relieved in one way to be out of it. But I am really worried if I will find something soon. Also, I have been facing this career/job related problem since I graduated from a good university in the US with an mba degree two years ago. My first job, from October 2008-September 2009 was a part-time one, with no salary, and only some meagre commissions. So, my situation has been quite unfortunate on this front for more than two years now.

I will be very grateful if you could provide your kind guidance regarding when will I get a decent/good job in the US, and if I will have a stable career in the future.

My birth details are:

DOB - 2/2/1974

TOB - 1333 hrs (1:33 pm)

POB - New Delhi, India

Currently located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US.

Kind regards,

Manish

Respected Gurujis,

I have been having career'job-related troubles for the last two years. Currently, I lost my job on May 17, 2010 and have been constantly looking for a new job without much success. Earlier to that I started this job in October 2009, just because this company was doing my h1b visa, and even though they were paying me a meagre salary, I took it up (for the h1b visa). However, the job was morally suffocating for me, and I am relieved in one way to be out of it. But I am really worried if I will find something soon. Also, I have been facing this career/job related problem since I graduated from a good university in the US with an mba degree two years ago. My first job, from October 2008-September 2009 was a part-time one, with no salary, and only some meagre commissions. So, my situation has been quite unfortunate on this front for more than two years now.

I will be very grateful if you could provide your kind guidance regarding when will I get a decent/good job in the US, and if I will have a stable career in the future.

My birth details are:

DOB - 2/2/1974

POB - New Delhi, India

Kind regards,

Manish

Respected Gurujis,

I have been having career'job-related troubles for the last two years. Currently, I lost my job on May 17, 2010 and have been constantly looking for a new job without much success. Earlier to that I started this job in October 2009, just because this company was doing my h1b visa, and even though they were paying me a meagre salary, I took it up (for the h1b visa). However, the job was morally suffocating for me, and I am relieved in one way to be out of it. But I am really worried if I will find something soon. Also, I have been facing this career/job related problem since I graduated from a good university in the US with an mba degree two years ago. My first job, from October 2008-September 2009 was a part-time one, with no salary, and only some meagre commissions. So, my situation has been quite unfortunate on this front for more than two years now.

My birth details are:

DOB - 2/2/1974

POB - New Delhi, India

Kind regards,

Manish

Dear Manish,

Reviewing your chart for the career problem.

Currently running Jup/Merc period until Dec 2011. But this period will include flashes of good and bad luck with varying levels of impact.

Moon is the lagna lord in the D10 chart and is with Jup as the lord of the 9th and 6th but placed in the 12th.

Moon is aspecting the 6th house

Merc is the karaka for the D10 (career) related activities and he being debilitated in the 10th indicates you need to put a lot of effort

and focus, commitment into your career.

Jup/Merc/Moon beginning Aug 17, 2010 will give new job - may not last very long again due to weak karaka.

Things will look better only in 2012 in Jup/Ketu.

Since 9th and 6th lord and lagna lord in D10 are all placed in the 12th - I would recommend you to move out of your current town for advancing your career.

best wishes

Shrikanth

Respected Shrikanthji,

Thank you very much for your kind reply, as well as your analysis of my birth chart. Since my D-10 Lagna Lord Moon is placed in the 12th House, and since Mercury, the Karaka for D-10, career-related activities is debilitated, can you suggest any remedies/pujas/japa I can perform to alleviate this condition (for both Moon and Mercury)?

As regards moving out of my current town, I am applying for jobs in many places, even out of the USA, including India, so wherever I get the job, I will certainly move.

Kind regards,

Manish

Respected Shrikanthji,

Thank you very much for your kind reply, as well as your analysis of my birth chart. Since my D-10 Lagna Lord Moon is placed in the 12th House, and since Mercury, the Karaka for D-10, career-related activities is debilitated, can you suggest any remedies/pujas/japa I can perform to alleviate this condition (for both Moon and Mercury)?

As regards moving out of my current town, I am applying for jobs in many places, even out of the USA, including India, so wherever I get the job, I will certainly move.

Kind regards,

Manish

Respected Shrikanthji,

Kind regards,

Manish

Respected Shrikanthji,

Kindly advise what can I do to alleviate the problems with Moon and Mercury in the D-10 chart.

I will be very grateful to you for your kind help.

Kind regards,

Manish