IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love all kinds of bread. The more grains/seeds the better but I do appreciate

a nice Italian or French bread - depends on what I'm eating.

~Paula

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email

Guest guest

Hi David,Thanks for checking and for letting us know. From what I had read it appears that certain products are vegan, while others are not. If you have confirmed with them, then I'll assume they have made changes to their ingredient lists since the posts I read online were made. I'll check the Smart Balance at my local Safeway and perhaps I'll give them a call tomorrow as well. If this is true that all their products are now vegan, this will be great news for vegans since Smart Balance is much more widely available, and less expensive, than Earth Balance.Thanks again,Chris David Smugar <david_smugarDavid Pham <smbabies; Jingwu Zhang <jingwuzhangCc: Bob Linden <meatfreeamerica; marcletonSent: Mon, May 10, 2010 7:38:00 PM

Greetings, All. I have looked online to verify the ingredients of Smart Balance. From everything I have read, their product is 100% vegan. The company is now closed. Bay Area Vegetarians: If you'd like to cal the company to verify, their phone number is (201) 421-3970. Thank you so much for all your support of all Loving Huts around the world. www.lovinghut.usSan Francisco (415)-829-7000 Los Angeles (818) 261-4003 70% of the world's clean water goes to agriculture:1 lb. of potatoes

- 60 gallons of water1 lb. of wheat - 108 gallons of

water1 lb.of corn - 168 gallons of water1 lb. of rice - 229 gallons of water1 lb. of soybeans - 240 gallons of water1 lb. of beef - 12,009 gallons of water Learn how to reduce global warming....and more at: www.SupremeMasterTV.com