IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Tony pantalleresco site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK, I stand corrected. You do get 645 hits on Google with the correct spelling for a herbal guy by that name.

Not to brag (wink) but when you google "Tony Isaacs" and include the qualifiers that either "cancer" or "natural health" or"oleander" has to be in the article/website link to eliminate any other Tony Isaacs (which would leave out quite a few links that are still about me, such as articles about health that do not include those exact phrase or words, funny stories, etc. you get . . . . ta daa 4,830 hits.

OK, maybe I was bragging - which is mitigated by the fact that he probably earns a few hundred times what I do - lol.

By the way, what is up with that website where at the bottom of the page where you normally see a visitor counter you instead find a Houston traffic accident counter??

Maybe I should put up a beach cam or something? I am not sure would approve . . .

oleander soup , "Maria Stathopoulos" <mary1kon wrote:>> http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/> > Hey Hey Big fella.> > Now you talking about my best mate, Tony Pantalleresco is a naturalpath in Canada i think !!!!> and he makes videos showing people how to make remedies for themselfs, he's site is the obove link in case you want to check it out.> > Hugs Mary> - > Tony > oleander soup > Monday, March 16, 2009 8:36 AM> Re: One minute cure for all diseases> > > > Can't help you on the iodine crystals source. Personally, I think a little iodine goes a long way and I had rather get mine from the folks who know what they are doing.> Now, as for that book I would never waste a nickel on a product that has so much hype about how great it is, contains no information at all about what is (it's a "secret" that "the doctors don't want you to know about" and you can only find it out by buying the book for a mere $39.95 for an online download - BARF!) and throws in all those valuable bonuses.> All the signs say SCAM.> Tony> PS - Who the heck is Tony Pastellaresco? A Google search returns nothing. > > oleander soup , "suepet60" suepet5@ wrote:> >> > Has anybody in the group any information on this book? I noticed it whilst researching Tony Pastellaresco's video to make your own iodine solution.> > > > Also, I googled the iodine crystals and could not find a supplier. Has anybody in the group been able to buy the crystals from a reputable supplier?> > > > Thank you all in anticipation of some information on these.> > > > Hugs> > Sue> >>

Guest guest

Don't think he's Canadian.  It's hard to determine for sure, I can't find a " contact us " tab.  I saw the Houston car accident counter and a 602 area code referenced.  Isn't that Arizona?  One reference to Health protection branch in Canada and to order books in Canada he provides a Windsor address which is the border town next to Detroit.  Mentions a Michigan adress too.  hmmmmm - all over the map...

Might not be a big deal but I always look for info on the author of the website.  Hard to find on his.

Janet

Guest guest

Wait!  Just watched youtube...he's got a Canadian accent!

Actually he seems kinda sweet.

Janet

Guest guest

LOL LOL.

Who knows whow care's why you see Houston Traffic Accindent Counter, on the end of his site page ? that's why i'm a member on your group and loving it and not his

( wink )

You can brag all you like mate, you diserve it.

But really he is good when he shows you how to make stuff though, on you tube, and he sounds like a good person too.

P.S. Dont be jealous i like you more.

Hugs Mary

-

Tony

oleander soup

Monday, March 16, 2009 1:17 PM

Re: Tony pantalleresco site

OK, I stand corrected. You do get 645 hits on Google with the correct spelling for a herbal guy by that name.

Not to brag (wink) but when you google "Tony Isaacs" and include the qualifiers that either "cancer" or "natural health" or"oleander" has to be in the article/website link to eliminate any other Tony Isaacs (which would leave out quite a few links that are still about me, such as articles about health that do not include those exact phrase or words, funny stories, etc. you get . . . . ta daa 4,830 hits.

OK, maybe I was bragging - which is mitigated by the fact that he probably earns a few hundred times what I do - lol.

By the way, what is up with that website where at the bottom of the page where you normally see a visitor counter you instead find a Houston traffic accident counter??

Maybe I should put up a beach cam or something? I am not sure would approve . . .

oleander soup , "Maria Stathopoulos" <mary1kon wrote:>> http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/> > Hey Hey Big fella.> > Now you talking about my best mate, Tony Pantalleresco is a naturalpath in Canada i think !!!!> and he makes videos showing people how to make remedies for themselfs, he's site is the obove link in case you want to check it out.> > Hugs Mary> - > Tony > oleander soup > Monday, March 16, 2009 8:36 AM> Re: One minute cure for all diseases> > > > Can't help you on the iodine crystals source. Personally, I think a little iodine goes a long way and I had rather get mine from the folks who know what they are doing.> Now, as for that book I would never waste a nickel on a product that has so much hype about how great it is, contains no information at all about what is (it's a "secret" that "the doctors don't want you to know about" and you can only find it out by buying the book for a mere $39.95 for an online download - BARF!) and throws in all those valuable bonuses.> All the signs say SCAM.> Tony> PS - Who the heck is Tony Pastellaresco? A Google search returns nothing. > > oleander soup , "suepet60" suepet5@ wrote:> >> > Has anybody in the group any information on this book? I noticed it whilst researching Tony Pastellaresco's video to make your own iodine solution.> > > > Also, I googled the iodine crystals and could not find a supplier. Has anybody in the group been able to buy the crystals from a reputable supplier?> > > > Thank you all in anticipation of some information on these.> > > > Hugs> > Sue> >>

Guest guest

Janet.

Not sure he is Canadian either, i just thought he said he was on one of his you tube videos, maybe he travels a lot who knows.

Hugs Mary

-

lostrin

oleander soup

Monday, March 16, 2009 1:27 PM

Re: Re: Tony pantalleresco site

Don't think he's Canadian. It's hard to determine for sure, I can't find a "contact us" tab. I saw the Houston car accident counter and a 602 area code referenced. Isn't that Arizona? One reference to Health protection branch in Canada and to order books in Canada he provides a Windsor address which is the border town next to Detroit. Mentions a Michigan adress too. hmmmmm - all over the map...

Might not be a big deal but I always look for info on the author of the website. Hard to find on his.

Janet

Guest guest

Yes he is sweet, no good looking but sweet and good sort too.

Hugs Mary

-

lostrin

oleander soup

Monday, March 16, 2009 1:30 PM

Wait! Just watched youtube...he's got a Canadian accent!

Actually he seems kinda sweet.

Janet

Guest guest

I saw on one of Tony Pantallaresco’s videos that he has some

kind of naturopathic/health food store in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Somewhere

I saw the address of his store and a phone number to contact him. I was

fascinated viewing a great deal of his how-to videos the other night. Inspired

me to try a lot of good things!

Ruth Howard

oleander soup

oleander soup On Behalf Of lostrin

Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:28 PM

oleander soup

Don't think he's Canadian. It's hard to determine for

sure, I can't find a " contact us " tab. I saw the Houston car

accident counter and a 602 area code referenced. Isn't that

Arizona? One reference to Health protection branch in Canada and to

order books in Canada he provides a Windsor address which is the border town

next to Detroit. Mentions a Michigan adress too. hmmmmm - all over

the map...

Might not be a big deal but I always look for info on the

author of the website. Hard to find on his.

Janet

Guest guest

Ruth.

I'm not in Canada but the man is very good and he inspired people to take care of themselfs, plus you learn as you watch him on you tube, i new how to make lots of things as i have study herbs, but latelly my knowelledge is getting better.

Did you watch how to buy vitamins? or how to make your own calcium?? good stuff and cheap too .

Hugs Mary

-

Ruth Howard

oleander soup

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:15 PM

RE: Re: Tony pantalleresco site

I saw on one of Tony Pantallaresco’s videos that he has some kind of naturopathic/health food store in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Somewhere I saw the address of his store and a phone number to contact him. I was fascinated viewing a great deal of his how-to videos the other night. Inspired me to try a lot of good things!

Ruth Howard

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of lostrinSunday, March 15, 2009 9:28 PMoleander soup Subject: Re: Re: Tony pantalleresco site

Don't think he's Canadian. It's hard to determine for sure, I can't find a "contact us" tab. I saw the Houston car accident counter and a 602 area code referenced. Isn't that Arizona? One reference to Health protection branch in Canada and to order books in Canada he provides a Windsor address which is the border town next to Detroit. Mentions a Michigan adress too. hmmmmm - all over the map...

Might not be a big deal but I always look for info on the author of the website. Hard to find on his.

Janet

Guest guest

Yes, I saw the one on making your own calcium. I’m

saving up my organic eggshells to try it myself. I’m kind of a

newbie. There is so much to learn! I have been juicing

lately, since my daughter gave me a nice juicer for my birthday. I put most

every kind of vegetable in it, along with ginger and garlic and lemon every

time. Also aloe vera from my garden.

Thanks to you, Mary, and many others on oleander soup for your great

information. It is helping me. I’m glad to be in pretty good

health, much better than before, since I overcame type 2 diabetes a few months

ago after cutting out carbs and eating mainly raw fruits, veggies, nuts & protein

items. I’m not sure yet whether to go totally vegan, but am

partially there.

Y’all (I’ve been transplanted to Texas) are an

inspiration, thanks!

Ruth

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf

Of Maria Stathopoulos

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 1:13 AM

oleander soup

Ruth.

I'm not in

Canada but the man is very good and he inspired people to take care of

themselfs, plus you learn as you watch him on you tube, i new how to make lots

of things as i have study herbs, but latelly my knowelledge is getting better.

Did you watch

how to buy vitamins? or how to make your own calcium?? good stuff and

cheap too .

Hugs Mary

Guest guest

i'l allready make my calcium and i add 2 tablespoons of molasses for taste, well is fantastic.

Good on you Ruth for wining the war on diabetes, let people know how you did it and help them out, you are now the best person to tell them, because they going to believe you as you know how.

Hugs Mary

-

Ruth Howard

oleander soup

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:41 PM

Yes, I saw the one on making your own calcium. I’m saving up my organic eggshells to try it myself. I’m kind of a newbie. There is so much to learn! I have been juicing lately, since my daughter gave me a nice juicer for my birthday. I put most every kind of vegetable in it, along with ginger and garlic and lemon every time. Also aloe vera from my garden.

Thanks to you, Mary, and many others on oleander soup for your great information. It is helping me. I’m glad to be in pretty good health, much better than before, since I overcame type 2 diabetes a few months ago after cutting out carbs and eating mainly raw fruits, veggies, nuts & protein items. I’m not sure yet whether to go totally vegan, but am partially there.

Y’all (I’ve been transplanted to Texas) are an inspiration, thanks!

Ruth

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of Maria StathopoulosTuesday, March 17, 2009 1:13 AMoleander soup Subject: Re: Re: Tony pantalleresco site

Ruth.

I'm not in Canada but the man is very good and he inspired people to take care of themselfs, plus you learn as you watch him on you tube, i new how to make lots of things as i have study herbs, but latelly my knowelledge is getting better.

Did you watch how to buy vitamins? or how to make your own calcium?? good stuff and cheap too .

Hugs Mary

Guest guest

Ruth: How did you overcome the type 2 diabetes? Both my husband and I have it and have tried so many modalities with limited success.

Thanks,

Sharron

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:39 PM, Maria Stathopoulos <mary1kon wrote:

i'l allready make my calcium and i add 2 tablespoons of molasses for taste, well is fantastic.

Good on you Ruth for wining the war on diabetes, let people know how you did it and help them out, you are now the best person to tell them, because they going to believe you as you know how.

Hugs Mary

-

Ruth Howard

oleander soup

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:41 PM

Yes, I saw the one on making your own calcium.  I’m saving up my organic eggshells to try it myself. I’m kind of a newbie.  There is so much to learn!   I have been juicing lately, since my daughter gave me a nice juicer for my birthday.  I put most every kind of vegetable in it, along with ginger and garlic and lemon every time.  Also aloe vera from my garden. 

Thanks to you, Mary, and many others on oleander soup for your great information.  It is helping me.  I’m glad to be in pretty good health, much better than before, since I overcame type 2 diabetes a few months ago after cutting out carbs and eating mainly raw fruits, veggies, nuts & protein items.  I’m not sure yet whether to go totally vegan, but am partially there. 

Y’all (I’ve been transplanted to Texas) are an inspiration, thanks!

Ruth

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of Maria Stathopoulos

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 1:13 AMoleander soup Subject: Re: Re: Tony pantalleresco site

Ruth.

Did you watch how to buy vitamins? or how to make your own calcium??  good stuff and cheap too .

Hugs Mary