IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

If the wrong man [human] uses the right means ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All, & Hi Marco

> I am doing some serious soul searching after recent events and

> often think about the following: " If the wrong man [human] uses the

> right means, the right means work in the wrong way "

Could this also read: " If the right man [human] uses the wrong

means, the wrong means work in the right way " ?

That would explain a lot!

Best regards,

WORK : Teagasc Staff Development Unit, Sandymount Ave., Dublin 4, Ireland

WWW :

Email: <

Tel : 353-; [in the Republic: 0]

HOME : 1 Esker Lawns, Lucan, Dublin, Ireland

WWW : http://homepage.eircom.net/~progers/searchap.htm

Email: <

Tel : 353-; [in the Republic: 0]

Guest guest

Dear Phil...

it may be so too.

could one postulate a certain auto regulation in the "web"?

And those that manage to suppurate or cultivate "righteous" human and means becomes the skilled...?

I mange the right person using the "right" means:-)

Marco

-

Chinese Medicine

Monday, July 28, 2003 2:33 PM

Traditional (TCM) If the wrong man [human] uses the right means ...

Hi All, & Hi Marco > I am doing some serious soul searching after recent events and> often think about the following: "If the wrong man [human] uses the> right means, the right means work in the wrong way" Could this also read: "If the right man [human] uses the wrong means, the wrong means work in the right way"? That would explain a lot! Best regards,WORK : Teagasc Staff Development Unit, Sandymount Ave., Dublin 4, IrelandWWW : Email: <Tel : 353-; [in the Republic: 0]HOME : 1 Esker Lawns, Lucan, Dublin, IrelandWWW : http://homepage.eircom.net/~progers/searchap.htmEmail: <Tel : 353-; [in the Republic: 0]For practitioners, students and those interested in Traditional (TCM) ranging from acupuncture, herbal medicine, tuina and nutrition.Membership rules require that you adhere to NO commercial postings, NO religious postings and NO spam.Web site homepage: Chinese Medicine/

Guest guest

Should read imagine and not I manage...

-

Marco

Chinese Medicine

Monday, July 28, 2003 4:38 PM

Re: Traditional (TCM) If the wrong man [human] uses the right means ...

Dear Phil...

it may be so too.

could one postulate a certain auto regulation in the "web"?

And those that manage to suppurate or cultivate "righteous" human and means becomes the skilled...?

I mange the right person using the "right" means:-)

Marco

-

Chinese Medicine

Monday, July 28, 2003 2:33 PM

Traditional (TCM) If the wrong man [human] uses the right means ...

Hi All, & Hi Marco > I am doing some serious soul searching after recent events and> often think about the following: "If the wrong man [human] uses the> right means, the right means work in the wrong way" Could this also read: "If the right man [human] uses the wrong means, the wrong means work in the right way"? That would explain a lot! Best regards,WORK : Teagasc Staff Development Unit, Sandymount Ave., Dublin 4, IrelandWWW : Email: <Tel : 353-; [in the Republic: 0]HOME : 1 Esker Lawns, Lucan, Dublin, IrelandWWW : http://homepage.eircom.net/~progers/searchap.htmEmail: <Tel : 353-; [in the Republic: 0]For practitioners, students and those interested in Traditional (TCM) ranging from acupuncture, herbal medicine, tuina and nutrition.Membership rules require that you adhere to NO commercial postings, NO religious postings and NO spam.Web site homepage: Chinese Medicine/

Guest unitedeye

>Could this also read: " If the right man [human] uses the wrong
>means, the wrong means work in the right way " ?
>
>That would explain a lot!

Was just thinking this, did a search, and found your post. :smile: My thoughts were specifically regarding ideas in place of means - I suppose the "means" can be taken as ideas and the application of them, or "the way of".

In this context:

"If the right man thinks the wrong ideas, the wrong ideas grow in the right way." (The 'balanced' or 'wise' human can learn of the rationalities for human cruelty and, rather than adopt them, recognize their place within the mind and reality).

Or, on the transmission of ideas:

"If the persuasive man transmits the unpersuasive idea, the unpersuasive idea is perceived to be persuasive." This is the inherit human flaw within a rhetoric-based reality in which many people seem to live.

What do you think? Further applications? Thanks for reading!

In the Bhagavad Gita, lord Krishna also uses "treachery" to win the war. Why "treachery", because it was harmless and resulted into righteousness. For the specifics, I would recommend you to read the Bhagavad Gita or the Mahabharat. 

In other words, if the right people selflessly use treachery, with the result being right, it could be overlooked. However, in the recent yuga, the people and the circumstances that can be overlooked are hard to find. So better be safe than sorry. Do not create unnecessary bad karma; be and do good at all times.