IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Mysticism of Helen Keller

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Janice,

Thank you for the site..I'm having problems with my real audio right now, so I will have to download the next update. I have some older cassettes of Carolyn Myss that are really good! Her Spiritual Madness tape is really good and also the 2 cassette Anatomy of a Spirit also. Thanks for reminding me that I have them. I didn't know about all of that with Helen Keller. Myss is a great speaker!

Lor

Oh my God, right now I'am listening to a Realtape player about Caroline Myss talking about Helen Keller.........I knew she knew eight languages and learned them by touching the vocal cords, and her writing was so beautiful and she travelled as a lecturer,,,,,,,,,,,,,but:

http://store./soundstruestore/health---healing-arts.html

Go down to Advanced Healing Anatomy by Caroline Myss is you want to hear this:

What she says about Helen Keller:

She lost she sight and hearing at 18 months due to an illness, but she was a mystic and was able to hold her hand over a flower and tell you the type of flower it was, and the personality of the flower, ...........she was able to remember the vibration of every person she met forever, she would simply know who you were and who you are just when you walked into a room and she hasn't seen you in twenty years.

She could hear angels, she resonated with an inner world of direction because the outer world became secondary to her inner world.

Helen Keller said that her greatest mission in life was to teach the blind to see and the deaf to hear, and she meant those who could see and those who could hear BECAUSE of f the assumptions people make about the intellectual emotional limitations of those who can hear and can't see.

She could put her hand on a tree or her ear to the tree and tell you what the tree was feeling.

Interesting, Please pass this to everyone.

Janice.

Guest guest

Oh my God, right now I'am listening to a Realtape player about Caroline Myss talking about Helen Keller.........I knew she knew eight languages and learned them by touching the vocal cords, and her writing was so beautiful and she travelled as a lecturer,,,,,,,,,,,,,but: http://store./soundstruestore/health---healing-arts.html Go down to Advanced Healing Anatomy by Caroline Myss is you want to hear this: What she says about Helen Keller: She lost she sight and hearing at 18 months due to an illness, but she was a mystic and was able to hold her hand over a flower and tell you the type of flower it was, and the personality of the flower, ...........she was able to remember the vibration of every person she met forever, she would simply know who you were and who you are just when you walked into a room and she hasn't seen you in twenty years. She could hear angels, she resonated with an inner world of direction because the outer world became secondary to her inner world. Helen Keller said that her greatest mission in life was to teach the blind to see and the deaf to hear, and she meant those who could see and those who could hear BECAUSE of f the assumptions people make about the intellectual emotional limitations of those who can hear and can't see. She could put her hand on a tree or her ear to the tree and tell you what the tree was feeling. Interesting, Please pass this to everyone. Janice. We are of one race, the human race.There are no boundaries or divisions on Earth from Space.We are co-creators of Earth, we are the caretakers of our Planet.

Have a question? Canada Answers. Go to Canada Answers