arose

again after I quit taking the stuff.

, John Dawson

<health_herbal_nutrition wrote:

>

> Hi Sally,

> You may want to take a look at an Oral Chelation product. We have had great

success

using it. We personally would not use prescription drugs due to the adverse side

effects.

> John & Barbara

>

> firemoon67 <moonfire2 wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a way to lower BP using natural means.. as in herbs

> etc? I have a friend who just learned his BP is too high and doesn't want to

> take meds if there was another way.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Sally

>

Guest guest

(Mod.Note. This should have been a personal email not a group messages. Try and

send a personal message meant for one person directly to that person by email

and not to all 3,700 people when it was only meant for one.)

John, I would like the name of a good Oral Chelation product and where you

can buy it. You may e-mail it to my private e-mail address at:

gerrie007 Thanks, Gerrie

----

John Dawson

03/19/06 09:45:42

Re: HIgh blood pressure

Hi Sally,

You may want to take a look at an Oral Chelation product. We have had

great success using it. We personally would not use prescription drugs due

to the adverse side effects.

John & Barbara

firemoon67 <moonfire2 wrote:

Can anyone suggest a way to lower BP using natural means.. as in herbs

etc? I have a friend who just learned his BP is too high and doesn't want to

take meds if there was another way.

Thanks,

Sally

Guest guest

OK, I have been pushing the water along

with some of your other suggestions everyone!!! Thanks so much!!! Will keep you

posted. Thanks MoonDove and all!!! Kathy

Do You Know

Where Your Food Comes From?

www.LegacyManorFarm.com

" The

way food used to taste "

herbal remedies [herbal remedies ] On Behalf Of C J

Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:58

PM

To:

herbal remedies

Re: Herbal Remedies -

High blood pressure

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I was also diagnosed with

HBP when I was only about 22, I am now 28. I have yet to know the reason

from the drs. I have been reading this book called You're Not Sick Your

Thirsty! by F Batmanghelidj,M.D. It has some info in there on dehydration

causing HBP and high cholesterol as well. (which I recently found out I have as

well). I know I need to drink more water. I am researching on this

subject more, I will share more info as I get it.

Hugs

MoonDove

Guest guest

do you know that cocoa drink is a natural diuretic LegacyManor <legacymanor wrote: OK, I have been pushing the water along with some of your other suggestions everyone!!! Thanks so much!!! Will keep you posted. Thanks MoonDove and all!!! Kathy Do You Know Where Your Food Comes From? www.LegacyManorFarm.com "The way food used to taste"

herbal remedies [herbal remedies ] On Behalf Of C JSunday, March 19, 2006 4:58 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - High blood pressure Hi, I just wanted to say that I was also diagnosed with HBP when I was only about 22, I am now 28. I have yet to

know the reason from the drs. I have been reading this book called You're Not Sick Your Thirsty! by F Batmanghelidj,M.D. It has some info in there on dehydration causing HBP and high cholesterol as well. (which I recently found out I have as well). I know I need to drink more water. I am researching on this subject more, I will share more info as I get it. Hugs MoonDove

Mail

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

Guest guest

Try Crataegus (Hawthorn), it is excellent for regulating blood pressure and

'toning' the circulatory system.

Kate.

>-- Original Message --

>herbal remedies

> " dmoates27504 " <dmoates27504

>Mon, 22 May 2006 10:32:23 -0000

>Herbal Remedies - High Blood Pressure

>herbal remedies

>

>

>We can't get my mother's blood pressure regulated. She is 81 and on

>medication. It is normally high (180-190) in the mornings and will go

>down during the day. What are some of the herbs and natural remedies

>that you all have used to regulate blood pressure? If you use garlic

>and ginger, how much.

>

>Thanks

>DOates

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

>1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

>2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural

remedy.

>

>3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and

>to

>prescribe for your own health.

>We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long

>as

>they behave themselves.

>Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person

>

>following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk.

>It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from

>list members, you are agreeing to

>be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members

>free of any liability.

>

>Dr. Ian Shillington

>Doctor of Naturopathy

>Dr.IanShillington

>

Guest guest

herbal remedies , " dmoates27504 "

Hi Everyone, I am a new member and look forward to getting to know you

all. I am from New Zealand.

BLOOD PRESSURE: Hawthorn Berry is good. Avoid licorice, Rosemary,

especially the Aromatherapy oil. Wearing red will make it higher.. Lots

of seeds and nuts can help as well.

180/190 is extremely high this can be stroke material or even worse. I

have been told by my Dr that a normal is 120/80. Hope that this helps.

Does she take medication for this, Blessings Anne xx

<dmoates27504 wrote:

>

> We can't get my mother's blood pressure regulated. She is 81 and on

> medication. It is normally high (180-190) in the mornings and will go

> down during the day. What are some of the herbs and natural remedies

> that you all have used to regulate blood pressure? If you use garlic

> and ginger, how much.

>

> Thanks

> DOates

>

Guest guest

Try the following (for a month) 1) Increase fruit consumption, decrease or eliminate any junk food. 2) Walk 45 minutes 5 times a week. 3) Take a magnesium supplement.judi king <universelover wrote: Hi I just found out Im borderline High blood pressure, and I cant seem to find the information in the online group files?? any one can help please? ty. Judy

Guest guest

I'm sure Doc can tell you more but ..... I also had borderline high

blood pressure with the average being 142/86. I take Kyolic garlic

supplement with added cayenne, hawthorn and Vitamin E. I buy it at my

local health food store. It has helped me a lot. My average reading

nowadays is 118/70 which is a big drop! I also try not to eat refined

foods, as much organic food as possible, no alcohol or caffeine, no

salt and drink a gallon of water each day. I also take

Calcium/Magnesium supplement with potassium. I think I'm doing a good

job of controlling it without meds.

I'm sure you'll get much better advice just wanted to share what I'm

doing.

Good Health to You!

Tori

Guest guest

The Fresh Garlic is better than the Kyolic which has been processed and has only a few of the Sulphur compounds in it.

Take 4 cloves of garlic a day, cut 'em in half lengthwise with the grain, dip them in olive oil and down the hatchet.

This will drop Blood Pressure like a stone and keep it down.

In Health, Freedom, and Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc

-

Tori

herbal remedies

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:13 PM

Herbal Remedies - Re: high blood pressure

I'm sure Doc can tell you more but ..... I also had borderline high blood pressure with the average being 142/86. I take Kyolic garlic supplement with added cayenne, hawthorn and Vitamin E. I buy it at my local health food store. It has helped me a lot. My average reading nowadays is 118/70 which is a big drop! I also try not to eat refined foods, as much organic food as possible, no alcohol or caffeine, no salt and drink a gallon of water each day. I also take Calcium/Magnesium supplement with potassium. I think I'm doing a good job of controlling it without meds.I'm sure you'll get much better advice just wanted to share what I'm doing.Good Health to You!Tori

Guest guest

What I do with Garlic is to place a bunch of cloves in a food processor and add butter, olive oil and oregano and let it whip. Makes a great spread and dip. (Also it lets you consume a lot of garlic)"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote: The Fresh Garlic is better than the Kyolic which has been processed and has only a few of the Sulphur compounds in it. Take 4

cloves of garlic a day, cut 'em in half lengthwise with the grain, dip them in olive oil and down the hatchet. This will drop Blood Pressure like a stone and keep it down. In Health, Freedom, and Love, Doc Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc - Tori herbal remedies Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:13 PM Herbal Remedies - Re: high blood pressure I'm sure Doc can tell you more but ..... I also had borderline high blood pressure with the average being 142/86. I take Kyolic garlic supplement with added cayenne, hawthorn and Vitamin E. I buy it at my local health food store. It has helped me a lot. My average reading nowadays is 118/70 which is a big drop! I also try not to eat refined foods, as much organic food as possible, no alcohol or caffeine, no salt and drink a gallon of water each day. I also

take Calcium/Magnesium supplement with potassium. I think I'm doing a good job of controlling it without meds.I'm sure you'll get much better advice just wanted to share what I'm doing.Good Health to You!Tori

Guest guest

ty so much… will do that.. anything for body odor? hehe It will be worth it.. ty

The Fresh Garlic is better than the Kyolic which has been processed and has only a few of the Sulphur compounds in it.

Take 4 cloves of garlic a day, cut 'em in half lengthwise with the grain, dip them in olive oil and down the hatchet.

Doc

-

Tori

herbal remedies

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:13 PM

Herbal Remedies - Re: high blood pressure

I'm sure Doc can tell you more but ..... I also had borderline high blood pressure with the average being 142/86. I take Kyolic garlic supplement with added cayenne, hawthorn and Vitamin E. I buy it at my local health food store. It has helped me a lot. My average reading nowadays is 118/70 which is a big drop! I also try not to eat refined foods, as much organic food as possible, no alcohol or caffeine, no salt and drink a gallon of water each day. I also take Calcium/Magnesium supplement with potassium. I think I'm doing a good job of controlling it without meds.I'm sure you'll get much better advice just wanted to share what I'm doing.Good Health to You!Tori

Guest guest

swallow galic halves in oil ???

i have a HARD time doing oil straight . the idea alone nauseated me . and trying to swallow those garic halves would just make me gag .

any suggestions ???

MARANATHA !

gabriele

gcliburn

Guest guest

I put them through a garlic press so they

are in small pieces, then coat very lightly with olive oil. I can swallow them

with no problem. It really works for blood pressure!

--Alicia

herbal remedies [herbal remedies ] On Behalf Of gabriele

Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:06

AM

To:

herbal remedies

Re: Herbal Remedies - Re:

high blood pressure

i have a HARD time doing oil straight . the

idea alone nauseated me . and trying to swallow those garic

halves would just make me gag .

any suggestions ???

MARANATHA !

gabriele

gcliburn

Guest guest

You can go to the health food store and buy empty capsules and then cutthe garlic small and stuff the capsules (this is if the taste of garlic offends you). If you enjoy the taste of garlic, you can get a small food processor or chopper and mix the garlic cloves with olive oil and either butter or bread crumbs and use it as a dip.gabriele <gcliburn wrote: swallow galic halves in oil ??? i have a HARD time doing oil straight . the idea alone nauseated me . and trying to swallow those garic halves would just make me gag . any suggestions ??? MARANATHA ! gabriele gcliburn

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Gabby,

Yer not the only one with this problem. It is quite common.

Cut the cloves in quarters if you have to.

The purpose of the Organic Olive Oil is to act as a lubricant to make it go down easier.

If this is still a problem, you may have to put your Garlic through a press and then dehydrate it. After it has been dehyrated, you could then get an encapsulator and put your dried Garlic mash (which you can also now powder if you wish) into capsules and swallow like a pill.

You do not want to use Garlic Oil as:

#1. These have no enzymes in them.

#2. Fresh Garlic has 77 different sulphur compounds in it, which is missing in the Oil, and this is vital.

#3. I know of no Garlic Oil on the market that says it is made from 100% ORGANIC Garlic.

The problem with the natural food industry nowadays, is that it has been infiltrated by Big Pharma and Big AgraBiz. The Natural Health Industry is very much under attack, both overt and covert, and we need to do our parts in bringing this to public attention.

Doc

-

gabriele

herbal remedies

Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:06 AM

Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: high blood pressure

i have a HARD time doing oil straight . the idea alone nauseated me . and trying to swallow those garic halves would just make me gag .

any suggestions ???

MARANATHA !

gabriele

gcliburn

Guest guest

Welllllllll, just remember that the more you stink from Garlic, the more toxic you are.

Garlic + Toxin = Stink

You will not stink from Garlic if you're not toxic. This is actually a great test to see how toxic a person is.

Take four cloves of Garlic and chop them in half or quarters lengthwise with the grain. Dip the pieces in Organic Olive Oil and then down the hatchet like a pill. If you start stinking within an hour, you're toxic. The more you stink, the more toxic you are.

This is actually quite an accurate gauge.

Doc

-

judi king

herbal remedies

Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:34 AM

Re: high blood pressure

ty so much… will do that.. anything for body odor? hehe It will be worth it.. ty

Doc

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Thanks for info. I have one question about garlic. When you say cut the garlic with Grain. What is Grain. Can you explain in detail.I will appreciate for your help. Thanks Rajan"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote: Welllllllll, just remember that the more you stink from Garlic, the more toxic you are. Garlic + Toxin = Stink You will not stink from Garlic if you're not toxic. This is actually a great test to see how toxic a person is. Take four cloves of Garlic and chop them in half or quarters lengthwise with the grain. Dip the pieces in Organic Olive Oil and then down the hatchet like a pill. If you start stinking within an hour, you're toxic. The more you stink, the more toxic you are. This is actually quite an accurate gauge. In Health, Freedom, and Love, Doc Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc - judi king herbal remedies Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:34 AM Re: high blood pressure ty so much… will do that.. anything for body odor? hehe It will be worth it.. ty The Fresh Garlic is better than the Kyolic which has been processed and has only a few of the Sulphur compounds in it. Take 4 cloves of garlic a day, cut 'em in half lengthwise with the grain, dip them in olive oil and down the hatchet. This will drop Blood Pressure like a stone and keep it down. In Health, Freedom, and Love, Doc Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Do you have Garlic oil recipes. I am looking for garlic oil to buy.But when I saw Garlic oil in health food store. IT was very expensive (small bottle for $10.99). And what it contains Olive oil and on bottom you can see Chopped Garlic pieces.Then I decided why not make my own.Please give me the recipe to make my own garlic oil.I will appreciate for your help. Thanks Rajan"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote: Dear

Gabby, Yer not the only one with this problem. It is quite common. Cut the cloves in quarters if you have to. The purpose of the Organic Olive Oil is to act as a lubricant to make it go down easier. If this is still a problem, you may have to put your Garlic through a press and then dehydrate it. After it has been dehyrated, you could then get an encapsulator and put your dried Garlic mash (which you can also now powder if you wish) into capsules and swallow like a pill. You do not want to use Garlic Oil as: #1. These have no enzymes in them. #2. Fresh Garlic has 77 different sulphur compounds in it, which is missing in the Oil, and this is vital. #3. I know of no Garlic Oil on the market that says it is made from 100% ORGANIC Garlic. The problem with the natural food industry nowadays, is that it has been infiltrated by Big Pharma and Big AgraBiz. The Natural Health Industry is very much under attack, both overt and covert, and we need to do our parts in bringing this to public attention. In Health, Freedom, and Love, Doc Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc - gabriele herbal remedies Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:06 AM Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: high blood pressure swallow galic halves in oil ??? i have a HARD time doing oil straight . the idea alone nauseated me . and trying to swallow those garic halves would just make me gag . any suggestions ??? MARANATHA ! gabriele gcliburn

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Doc, When you say stink are you meaning breath or body odor? Don"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote: Welllllllll, just remember that the more you stink from Garlic, the more toxic you are. Garlic + Toxin = Stink . Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce

Guest guest

Dear Rajan,

The simplest and one of the best recipes I know of is simply this:

1. Thoroughly dry your Garlic in a dehydrator so that all the moisture is gone (Remember, Oil and water don't mix very well). Best is to dice the Garlic up into very small pieces before the dehydration process which makes it go much faster.

2. Once the Garlic is thoroughly dry (and I do mean completely) add approximately a handful of garlic chunks to approx a cup or two of Organic Cold Pressed Olive Oil, throw in the blender and mix the dickens out of it. This will grind the Garlic even finer and again will speed up the process.

Let sit for about 2 weeks and you've got just about the best Garlic Oil around.

Farrrrrrr better than any store bought stuff, I guarantee it. ;-)

Doc

-

Sukhi Sran

herbal remedies

Saturday, July 01, 2006 2:55 PM

Dear Dr.

Do you have Garlic oil recipes. I am looking for garlic oil to buy.But when I saw Garlic oil in health food store. IT was very expensive (small bottle for $10.99). And what it contains Olive oil and on bottom you can see Chopped Garlic pieces.Then I decided why not make my own.Please give me the recipe to make my own garlic oil.I will appreciate for your help.

Thanks

Rajan"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote:

Dear Gabby,

Yer not the only one with this problem. It is quite common.

Cut the cloves in quarters if you have to.

The purpose of the Organic Olive Oil is to act as a lubricant to make it go down easier.

If this is still a problem, you may have to put your Garlic through a press and then dehydrate it. After it has been dehyrated, you could then get an encapsulator and put your dried Garlic mash (which you can also now powder if you wish) into capsules and swallow like a pill.

You do not want to use Garlic Oil as:

#1. These have no enzymes in them.

#2. Fresh Garlic has 77 different sulphur compounds in it, which is missing in the Oil, and this is vital.

#3. I know of no Garlic Oil on the market that says it is made from 100% ORGANIC Garlic.

The problem with the natural food industry nowadays, is that it has been infiltrated by Big Pharma and Big AgraBiz. The Natural Health Industry is very much under attack, both overt and covert, and we need to do our parts in bringing this to public attention.

Doc

-

gabriele

herbal remedies

Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:06 AM

any suggestions ???

MARANATHA !

gabriele

gcliburn

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Guest guest

Both.

Doc

-

don wells

herbal remedies

Saturday, July 01, 2006 7:34 PM

Doc,

When you say stink are you meaning breath or body odor?

Don"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote:

Welllllllll, just remember that the more you stink from Garlic, the more toxic you are.

Garlic + Toxin = Stink

.. Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce

Guest guest

What is a good preventative for high blood pressure?>>

Take your BP and write it down. Now, for a week, eat a clove of garlic with each meal. I love the taste of garlic and I also dice it fairly fine with a sharp knife so that it might absorb and get into my gut more effectively. At end of Sept, take your BP over several days and see if the garlic has not lowered it by 10 pts.

Guest guest

### What is a good preventative for high blood pressure? ###

Swallow or eat 4 organic garlic cloves daily. If they are large you can split lengthwise and put a little oil on them and use a spoon to swallow them down. Works exceptionally well.

Guest guest

Garlic!!! And lots of it!

Love,

Doc

-

frodolives84

herbal remedies

Friday, September 22, 2006 11:55 AM

Herbal Remedies - High Blood Pressure

What is a good preventative for high blood pressure?

Guest guest

In a message dated 9/30/2006 12:19:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,

kanda_violet writes:

My doctor told me to take drug to lower my blood pressure.

To be honest, I have very little trust on drugs and doctors because

prescription drugs killed so many people.

Yesterday, I went Penn Herb company and got Hibiscus capsules.

I eat celery, grape, banana, etc plus taking vitamin C and E.

I try to drink enough water every day.

Most importantly, I am vegan and avoid animal products

(meat/dairy/eggs) therefore I am perfectly healthy except slightly

high blood pressure.

What is best herb to lower blood pressure?

My blood pressure reading was 84 over 145 this morning.

MY age?

I am 65 years old.

P.S.

Hi,

I wonder how high was your cholesterol? If there are any heart issues?

And, do you have many new stresses/ irritations/ fears/ angers in your life

right now?

The reason I ask is because during my divorce my blood pressure was 180/150.

And it was steady no matter what I took or did. It was a fight or flight

response to a perceived (and real) threat of losing my children and property.

Fortunately, it is more " normal " now. Sometimes, high blood pressure is

literally " in the mind. "

I think your diet and vitamin regime are fantastic and congratulations.

I dislike doctors, too (no offense to any reading now). Because of the high

cost of everything!!! And how I am treated because I have never been able

to afford insurance. (To me, it has always cost more than double than the

care I needed and then I would stress with the insurance companies willingness

to pay).

Try to spend more time in nature, looking up at the sky, and in prayer.

This seems to be the answer for me...

In addition, I go to a wonderful chiropractor who practices the very gentle

Goland? method, using computers, xray, and minimal adjustments. It has been

very effective for me. Chronic pain can be a cause of high blood pressure.

I always come out feeling renewed and reinspired to respect and take care of

my miraculous body.

In His Love,

Athena

><xxx:>