IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

high blood pressure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am battling this at 33

I would say #1 is exercise but be sure to find out if you are OK to exercies as 160 / 115 sounds high, I watch my pulse when i exercise and don't go above 135 - 140

#2 deep breething and slow exhale, they sell resperate

#3 dilivisic BP from VRP - i think it has a different name now but call

#4 Magnesium

#5 Hawthorne Berry

Hope that helps

vince107403 <vnashherbal remedies Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 7:01:24 AM{Herbal Remedies} High blood pressure

Hi I know that this has been a topic in the past but as it was never an issue for me or anyone I knew I did not take too much notice, well I just had a blood pressure check and it is quite high, dont know where that came from ! it is about 150/110 and was as high as 160/115 so as usual the dear old doctor wanted to put me on high blood pressure drugs, which I politely declined, the stupid thing is I am only 41 years young and its a little too early in life to be getting this, soooo could anyone give me a quick pointer towards say the best 5 blood pressure handling remedies so I can handle this and show the doctor in 4 weeks time drugs arent the answer when I have to go back, thanks for your help in advanceBest wishesVince

Guest guest

Vince,

Take a look in the files for list of Ailments and you will find the

handling for this. If you can't find it , let me know.

Mary O

vince107403 wrote:

Hi

I know that this has been a topic in the past but as it was never an

issue for me or anyone I knew I did not take too much notice, well I

just had a blood pressure check and it is quite high, dont know where

that came from ! it is about 150/110 and was as high as 160/115 so as

usual the dear old doctor wanted to put me on high blood pressure

drugs, which I politely declined, the stupid thing is I am only 41

years young and its a little too early in life to be getting this,

soooo could anyone give me a quick pointer towards say the best 5 blood

pressure handling remedies so I can handle this and show the doctor in

4 weeks time drugs arent the answer when I have to go back, thanks for

your help in advance

Best wishes

Vince

Guest guest

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure at 28 years old - they wanted to put me on medication and at first i let them. i had immediate trouble with the medication and almost immediately developed a haze around my eyes - they said the pills were turning into tunnel vision (oh yeah that's a nice side effect - NOT)anyhoo, my family has high blood pressure up both sides of the family tree and they told me i could not avoid having to take medication for the rest of my life - and that side effects are just part of it - and oh yeah, it usually takes several tries til they find the right one, then after a period of time it doesnt work any more and you have to try several kinds again til you get the right one for the next period of time -- NO THANKS!!!i take vitamins and i'm not quite sure any

more which ones were exclusively for my blood pressure, but i know i knocked out the high blood pressure without any side effects - and like when i take the vitamin B2 and B6 for my carpal tunnel, i've now learned that b2 is good for my heartbut i take - magnesium, fish oil, CoQ10, b2 and b6 -- and have had NO issues for 10 years (yes, i'm 38 now and still dont have blood pressure issues, despite my younger sister having been condemned to medication like the rest of my family and she won't take vitaminsthat's just been my experience, i'm in no way trying to give medical advice nor say just because it worked for me that it will work for you, that'd be a bit too presumptious on my part - just telling you what worked for me and that i absolutely refuse to take prescription medication when diet, exercise and nutritional supplements/vitamins take care of my needsvince107403 <vnashherbal remedies Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:01:24 AM{Herbal Remedies} High blood pressure

Hi

I know that this has been a topic in the past but as it was never an issue for me or anyone I knew I did not take too much notice, well I just had a blood pressure check and it is quite high, dont know where that came from ! it is about 150/110 and was as high as 160/115 so as usual the dear old doctor wanted to put me on high blood pressure drugs, which I politely declined, the stupid thing is I am only 41 years young and its a little too early in life to be getting this, soooo could anyone give me a quick pointer towards say the best 5 blood pressure handling remedies so I can handle this and show the doctor in 4 weeks time drugs arent the answer when I have to go back, thanks for your help in advance

Best wishes

Vince

Guest guest

Acupuncture can bring down systolic blood pressure 20 points in 20 minutes.

Cayenne, garlic, hawthorn. If you have both high blood pressure and high

cholesterol, celery juice. Get organic. Juice it yourself.

Walk at least 30 minutes a day in fresh air if possible.

-

" vince107403 " <vnash

<herbal remedies >

Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:01 AM

{Herbal Remedies} High blood pressure

> Hi

>

> I know that this has been a topic in the past but as it was never an issue

> for me or anyone I knew I did not take too much notice, well I just had a

> blood pressure check and it is quite high, dont know where that came from

> ! it is about 150/110 and was as high as 160/115 so as usual the dear old

> doctor wanted to put me on high blood pressure drugs, which I politely

> declined, the stupid thing is I am only 41 years young and its a little

> too early in life to be getting this, soooo could anyone give me a quick

> pointer towards say the best 5 blood pressure handling remedies so I can

> handle this and show the doctor in 4 weeks time drugs arent the answer

> when I have to go back, thanks for your help in advance

>

> Best wishes

>

> Vince

>

>

>

> ---

>

> Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

> 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

> 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural

> remedy.

> 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and

> to

> prescribe for your own health.

> We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long

> as

> they behave themselves.

> Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any

> person

> following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk.

> It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from

> list members, you are agreeing to

> be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and

> members free of any liability.

>

> Dr. Ian Shillington

> Doctor of Naturopathy

> Dr.IanShillington! Groups Links

>

>

>

Guest guest

I am taking acupuncture once a week and it is helping both my blood pressure and cholesterol. It is a bit acupainful though. OUCH!!

Robert--- On Thu, 7/2/09, Mercurius Trismegistus <magisterium_magnum wrote:

Mercurius Trismegistus <magisterium_magnumRe: {Herbal Remedies} High blood pressureherbal remedies Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 4:56 PM

Acupuncture can bring down systolic blood pressure 20 points in 20 minutes.Cayenne, garlic, hawthorn. If you have both high blood pressure and high cholesterol, celery juice. Get organic. Juice it yourself.Walk at least 30 minutes a day in fresh air if possible.- "vince107403" <vnash<herbal remedies >Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:01 AM{Herbal Remedies} High blood pressure> Hi>> I know that this has been a topic in the past but as it was never an issue > for me or anyone I knew I did not take too

much notice, well I just had a > blood pressure check and it is quite high, dont know where that came from > ! it is about 150/110 and was as high as 160/115 so as usual the dear old > doctor wanted to put me on high blood pressure drugs, which I politely > declined, the stupid thing is I am only 41 years young and its a little > too early in life to be getting this, soooo could anyone give me a quick > pointer towards say the best 5 blood pressure handling remedies so I can > handle this and show the doctor in 4 weeks time drugs arent the answer > when I have to go back, thanks for your help in advance>> Best wishes>> Vince>>>> --->> Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:> 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.> 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician

before using any natural > remedy.> 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and > to> prescribe for your own health.> We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long > as> they behave themselves.> Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any > person> following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk.> It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from > list members, you are agreeing to> be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and > members free of any liability.>> Dr. Ian Shillington> Doctor of Naturopathy> Dr.IanShillington! Groups Links>>>---Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner

and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington! Groups Links<*> herbal remedies/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: herbal remedies/join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: herbal remedies-digest herbal remedies-fullfeatured <*>

Guest guest

Garlic, Cayenne, Hawthorne, acupuncture.

-

" salma " <sju59

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:31 PM

High Blood Pressure

> Hi,

>

> What herb or oil is for high BP?

>

> Thank you

>

> Salma

>

>

>

> ---

>

> The information contained in these e-mails is not a substitute

> for diagnosis and treatment by a qualified, licensed professional.

>

> Absolutely no forwarding or copying, in whole or in part, of any messages

> or postings to others outside the list without the express, written

> consent of every author of a message included in the forward or copy.

>

> To adjust your group settings (i.e. go no mail) see the following link:

> /join

Guest guest

ive tried calcium, magnesium it didnt seem to help me out. Recently i tried

codliver oil and fish oil along with cal/mag im not sure if that was working or

not, due things going on the sidetracked me so ill have to get back on it and

give it 30-60 days and see were im at.i can tell you a sure way to bring it down

is walk or jog or do some type of cardio that raises your heart rate everyother

day that will surely help with bp. and this is easier said than done.i try to

ride my bike whenever i can when im out on the trk so i can cant some type of

exercise in. hope this helps.

, " Mercurius Trismegistus "

<magisterium_magnum wrote:

>

> Garlic, Cayenne, Hawthorne, acupuncture.

>

>

>

>

> -

> " salma " <sju59

>

> Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:31 PM

> High Blood Pressure

>

>

> > Hi,

> >

> > What herb or oil is for high BP?

> >

> > Thank you

> >

> > Salma

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> > The information contained in these e-mails is not a substitute

> > for diagnosis and treatment by a qualified, licensed professional.

> >

> > Absolutely no forwarding or copying, in whole or in part, of any messages

> > or postings to others outside the list without the express, written

> > consent of every author of a message included in the forward or copy.

> >

> > To adjust your group settings (i.e. go no mail) see the following link:

> > /join

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/23/2009 9:34:22 A.M. Central Standard Time, cox_agent writes:

I take 3 teaspoons per day of Cayenne pepper, for months, didn't help. HBP is more complicated than most people know. It may stop a heart attack, but it does NOT lower high blood pressure in all cases.

Regards,

Steve

I agree because I've had the same experience. I've been reading this and trying to decide if I should try it.

http://www.livingwithoutdisease.com/why_u.php

Edith

Guest guest

I joined this list

because of my wifes cancer but the blood pressure issure is no less of interest

to me. My brother has High Blood Pressure- 170/105 . He is not yet on any

medication and he has asked if there is anything to do in order to normalize it

without allopathic medication. He has no overt symptoms- occasionally slight

headaches in the temples and slight aches in kidneys.We have a dismal family

history with cardio-vascular disease.

Any advice will be much

appreciated.

Jeremy

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of Jeri Monika

Monday, November 23, 2009

3:41 PM

To:

; VitaminK ;

oleander soup ; DS_PostOp_Problems ;

Pets4Homeopathy ; thrombosis ;

Trying_Low_Oxalates ; urticaria ;

TUSWLS ; WorkFitnessandDisabilityRoundtable

High Blood

Pressure

Blood

pressure is determined by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of

resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart pumps and the narrower

your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

your Homepage.

Guest guest

Hi Jeremy,Cayenne pepper, stabilizes blood pressure and the entire cardiovascular system. Cayenne pepper will stop a heart attack in 30 seconds. Tony and I use Dr. Christopher's Cayenne Tincture . If this is your first order with iherb, by inserting Code XOT949, you will receive $5.00 off.Another option is to make your own tincture which is quite easy. I am going to post the recipe given to us by our valued forum member, Renee: Take the hottest

peppers you can find, throw them in a blender, seeds and all, and cover

with vodka--or any alcohol you like--and blend. You are looking for a

slightly thick mix.

Pour this into a glass

jar. Cover with more alcohol until there's about a once inch cover

over the cayenne slush. Shake this every time you walk by it--don't

leave it in sunlight, and try to keep it where it's dark--or at least

once a day.

In 2 weeks you can

strain this and you will have a powerful cayenne tincture. You can put

this into any drink, or just take it by mouth straight if you can tolerate it.

You can leave it

longer than 2 weeks. I usually leave mine sit for months, just taking

off the clear liquid on top as I need it. If you plan on leaving it

sit for more than the 2 weeks, you don't have to shake it. It's still

good to shake if you want, but I don't bother to shake mine. If I was

only going to let it sit 2 weeks I WOULD shake it though.

oleander soup , Galim <galim wrote:>> I joined this list because of my wifes cancer but the blood pressure issure> is no less of interest to me. My brother has High Blood Pressure- 170/105 .> He is not yet on any medication and he has asked if there is anything to do> in order to normalize it without allopathic medication. He has no overt> symptoms- occasionally slight headaches in the temples and slight aches in> kidneys.We have a dismal family history with cardio-vascular disease.> > Any advice will be much appreciated.> > Jeremy> > > > > > _____ > > oleander soup oleander soup On> Behalf Of Jeri Monika> Monday, November 23, 2009 3:41 PM> ; VitaminK ;> oleander soup ; DS_PostOp_Problems ;> Pets4Homeopathy ; thrombosis ;> Trying_Low_Oxalates ; urticaria ;> TUSWLS ; WorkFitnessandDisabilityRoundtable > High Blood Pressure> > > > > Blood pressure is determined by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the> amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your> heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.> > > > > <http://scientific-resources.blogspot.com/2009/11/effects-of-high-blood-pres> sure.html> > > > > > > _____ > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See> <http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http:/in./> your > Homepage.>

Guest guest

I take 3 teaspoons per day of Cayenne pepper, for months, didn't help. HBP is more complicated than most people know. It may stop a heart attack, but it does NOT lower high blood pressure in all cases.

Regards,

Steve--- On Mon, 11/23/09, M <luellamay129 wrote:

M <luellamay129 Re: High Blood Pressureoleander soup Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 10:22 AM

Hi Jeremy,Cayenne pepper, stabilizes blood pressure and the entire cardiovascular system. Cayenne pepper will stop a heart attack in 30 seconds. Tony and I use Dr. Christopher' s Cayenne Tincture . If this is your first order with iherb, by inserting Code XOT949, you will receive $5.00 off.Another option is to make your own tincture which is quite easy. I am going to post the recipe given to us by our valued forum member, Renee:Take the hottest peppers you can find, throw them in a blender, seeds and all, and cover with vodka--or any alcohol you like--and blend. You are looking for a slightly thick mix.

Pour this into a glass jar. Cover with more alcohol until there's about a once inch cover over the cayenne slush. Shake this every time you walk by it--don't leave it in sunlight, and try to keep it where it's dark--or at least once a day.

In 2 weeks you can strain this and you will have a powerful cayenne tincture. You can put this into any drink, or just take it by mouth straight if you can tolerate it.

You can leave it longer than 2 weeks. I usually leave mine sit for months, just taking off the clear liquid on top as I need it. If you plan on leaving it sit for more than the 2 weeks, you don't have to shake it. It's still good to shake if you want, but I don't bother to shake mine. If I was only going to let it sit 2 weeks I WOULD shake it though.

oleander soup, Galim <galim wrote:>> I joined this list because of my wifes cancer but the blood pressure issure> is no less of interest to me. My brother has High Blood Pressure- 170/105 .> He is not yet on any medication and he has asked if there is anything to do> in order to normalize it without allopathic medication. He has no overt> symptoms- occasionally slight headaches in the temples and slight aches in> kidneys.We have a dismal family history with cardio-vascular disease.> > Any advice will be much appreciated.> > Jeremy> > > > > > _____ > > oleander soup [oleandersou p ] On> Behalf Of Jeri Monika> Monday, November 23, 2009 3:41 PM> @

. com; VitaminK@ s.com;> oleander soup; DS_PostOp_Problems;> Pets4Homeopathy; thrombosis@gro ups.com;> Trying_Low_Oxalates ; urticaria@grou ps.com;> TUSWLS ; WorkFitnessandDisab ilityRoundtable> High Blood Pressure> > > > > Blood pressure is determined by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the> amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your> heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.> > > > > <http://scientific- resources. blogspot. com/2009/ 11/effects- of-high-blood- pres> sure.html> > > > > > > _____ > > > The INTERNET now has a

personality. YOURS! See> <http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ in.. com/> your > Homepage.>

Guest guest

I know of some who have had their high blood pressure eliminated after using serrapeptase.

- Steve

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of GalimMonday, November 23, 2009 6:47 AMoleander soup Subject: RE: High Blood Pressure

I joined this list because of my wifes cancer but the blood pressure issure is no less of interest to me. My brother has High Blood Pressure- 170/105 . He is not yet on any medication and he has asked if there is anything to do in order to normalize it without allopathic medication. He has no overt symptoms- occasionally slight headaches in the temples and slight aches in kidneys.We have a dismal family history with cardio-vascular disease.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Jeremy

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of Jeri MonikaMonday, November 23, 2009 3:41 PM ; VitaminK ; oleander soup ; DS_PostOp_Problems ; Pets4Homeopathy ; thrombosis ; Trying_Low_Oxalates ; urticaria ; TUSWLS ; WorkFitnessandDisabilityRoundtable Subject: High Blood Pressure

Blood pressure is determined by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Hi all, From the back slip cover of Dr. F. Batmanghelidj's fantastic book:

" Rare indeed are those books destined to become all-time classics.

Even rarer are books destined to accomplish a paradigm shift in any

major area of modern knowledge. Of still greater rarity are books

destined to benefit significantly the health of countless of thousands

of human beings, at no cost to them. Such a book is Your Body's Many

Cries For Water by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj. " Trevor James

Constable..Author and Historian....

Chapter 6...from Your Body's Many Cries For Water.....

" High blood pressure (essential hypertension) is the result of an

adaptive process to a gross body water deficiency. "

We highly recommend reading this chapter on High Bood

Pressure....adtomeus in Love

On 11/23/09, Norton, Steve <stephen.norton wrote:

> I know of some who have had their high blood pressure eliminated after

> using serrapeptase.

> - Steve

>

> ________________________________

>

> oleander soup oleander soup

> On Behalf Of Galim

> Monday, November 23, 2009 6:47 AM

> oleander soup

> RE: High Blood Pressure

>

>

>

>

> I joined this list because of my wifes cancer but the blood pressure

> issure is no less of interest to me. My brother has High Blood Pressure-

> 170/105 . He is not yet on any medication and he has asked if there is

> anything to do in order to normalize it without allopathic medication.

> He has no overt symptoms- occasionally slight headaches in the temples

> and slight aches in kidneys.We have a dismal family history with

> cardio-vascular disease.

>

> Any advice will be much appreciated.

>

> Jeremy

>

> ________________________________

>

> oleander soup oleander soup

> On Behalf Of Jeri Monika

> Monday, November 23, 2009 3:41 PM

> ; VitaminK ;

> oleander soup ; DS_PostOp_Problems ;

> Pets4Homeopathy ; thrombosis ;

> Trying_Low_Oxalates ; urticaria ;

> TUSWLS ;

> WorkFitnessandDisabilityRoundtable

> High Blood Pressure

>

> Blood pressure is determined by the amount of blood your heart pumps and

> the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood

> your heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood

> pressure.

>

>

> <http://scientific-resources.blogspot.com/2009/11/effects-of-high-blood-

> pressure.html________________________________

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage

> <http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http:/in./> .

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks to all for

replies.

Steve, - Do you have any

more info on serrapeptase.

Wikipedia seems to cast great doubt about any therapeutic effect for it.

Many thanks

Jeremy

oleander soup@yah of it.

..com oleander soup On Behalf Of Norton, Steve

4:34 PM

oleander soup

RE: High

Blood Pressure

I know of some who have

had their high blood pressure eliminated after using serrapeptase.

- Steve

oleander soup oleander soup

On Behalf Of Galim

6:47 AM

oleander soup

RE: High

Blood Pressure

I joined this list because of my wifes cancer but

the blood pressure issure is no less of interest to me. My brother has High

Blood Pressure- 170/105 . He is not yet on any medication and he has asked if

there is anything to do in order to normalize it without allopathic medication.

He has no overt symptoms- occasionally slight headaches in the temples and

slight aches in kidneys.We have a dismal family history with cardio-vascular

disease.

Jeremy

oleander soup

oleander soup On Behalf Of Jeri Monika

3:41 PM

;

VitaminK ; oleander soup ;

DS_PostOp_Problems ; Pets4Homeopathy ;

thrombosis ; Trying_Low_Oxalates ;

urticaria ; TUSWLS ; WorkFitnessandDisabilityRoundtable

High Blood

Pressure

Blood pressure is determined by the amount of

blood your heart pumps

and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your

arteries. The more blood your heart pumps and the

narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.

The

INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

your Homepage.

Guest guest

Jeremy,

There is a lot on the internet but here is a trustworthy testimonial from a gentleman on another list I belong to:

--

> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Marshall wrote:

>

>> Our family has had a number of successes with alternative protocols

>> in the last few months. I would like to share with everyone what

>> ailments we have successfully treated:

>>

>> 1. Completely got rid of high blood pressure, no longer taking drugs,

>> with serrapeptase

>>

Prorocol: Two 100,000 SerraGold per day, one morning, one night. After about a month the blood pressure had dropped to normal. Still continuing with 1 Doctor's Best a day 40,000 units, for my prostate, and my wife's inflamation. Switched due to the difference in cost purchasing the Dr. Best via the net.

-----

Of course it will depend on the cause of the high blood pressure. In the case above it must have been caused by plaque build up on the arterial walls. Another option is EDTA. A product called Cardio Renew, http://www.cardiorenew.com/index.php, claims success with eliminating clogged areteris. It is just tetrasodium EDTA which you can get as a bulk powder inexpensively. Below is a post I made tpo another list that may be helpful re EDTA.

- Steve

I have done some research and use of EDTA. At the risk of just confusing matters more, I will give some of my opinion/experience with EDTA. (I have bulk powdered forms of Calcium, Disodium and Tetrasodium EDTA.) There are many more forms of EDTA than just calcium and sodium. The question is what forms are available and useful. Calcium EDTA has the most scientific documentation is the most widely used type. It is considered safe to use within reasonable limits. Magnesium EDTA is claimed by some to be more effective if you want to remove calcium from the body but it is harder to get and may be illegal in the US as a dietary supplement. Various forms of sodium EDTA are widely available. Personally, I think all work and that the significant differences between each type is the issue of bioavailability. The primary factor influencing the bioavailability of EDTA, IMO, is solubility of the EDTA. The solubility of EDTA is mostly determined by the pH in the digestive tract. The pH of the digestive tract normally varies between 1 to 8. See:

http://www.chemcases.com/pheno/pheno14.htm

"The pH of the stomach in a normal, healthy human is in the 1-3 range. There are many purposes for the high acidity found in the stomach. One of the main functions of the high acid content is to destroy bacteria that are ingested. Few bacteria can survive in an environment with a pH of 1 to 3! Some do, though, because on an impenetrable outer coat that can resist acid breakdown.

Another purpose for such a low pH is that high acidity is required to activate pepsinogen. Pepsinogen is the enzyme that initiates the digestion and breakdown of proteins that are ingested.

The other major component of gastric fluid is mucus. Mucus provides protection to the stomach lining from the high acid content. Gastric pH varies from time to time. Gastric acid is secreted in anticipation of a meal, to prepare for digestion. Gastric pH decreases as a result of acid secretion, and, after a heavy meal, blood pH correspondingly increases, particularly in those segments of the circulatory system associated with supplying the gastrointestinal tract. This increase in blood pH is known as the "alkaline tide", and is caused by bicarbonate ions that are secreted into extracellular fluid of the stomach, then into venous blood.

Further down the alimentary canal is the small intestine, the first part of which is the duodenum. The pH of the duodenum is 6 to 6.5. The majority of nutrients, vitamins, and drugs are absorbed in this 6 inch area of the gastrointestinal tract. In addition to water, mucus, and electrolytes, secretions from the liver and pancreas join secretions from the intestinal mucosa to facilitate digestion and absorption. The anatomy of the small intestines is such that a very large surface area that provides better absorption is available. The lining of the small intestines is composed of many villi, or finger like projections, which extend even more as projections called the brush border. The area is highly perfused with blood. These factors contribute to a very high surface area, increasing the likelihood of drug absorption taking place, if the ionization criterion is met. The pH can reach 7 to 8 in this area.

Further along the small intestine, beyond the duodenum, lies the jejunum and ileum. These sections of the small intestine lack the high surface area of the duodenum and only small amounts of absorption across the lipid membranes occurs in this section of the small intestine. As we get further away from the stomach, the pH rises to about 7.5 in this region.

And the final organ of the digestive tract is the large intestine, which includes the colon and rectum. The large intestine is the site for water resorption and the production of feces. Seldom does drug absorption take place in this region. The pH of the large intestine is 5.5-7, and like the buccal area, blood that drains the rectum is not first transported to the liver. So, absorption that takes place in the rectum (from rectal suppositories and enemas) goes into the systemic circulation without biotransformation that takes place due to liver enzymes."

For Calcium and Disodium EDTA it takes a ph of 8.0 or above for it to dissolve. And it takes a long time at 8.0 to dissolve. Tetrasodium EDTA dissolves in the pH range of 6 to 9 and dissolves rather quickly.

Studies show that only about 5% of orally ingested Calcium EDTA enters the blood stream. But a paper was published in JAMA that showed a 36% absorption rate if taken as a suppository. See:

"Comparison of the Absorption, Brain and Prostate Distribution, and Elimination of CaNa2 EDTA of Rectal Chelation Suppositories to Intravenous Administration."

(http://www.detoxamin.com/documents/EllithorpeReprint10_2.pdf)

Given that the pH of the large intestine is only 5.5-7, I am somewhat surprised at the high absorption rate of the suppository. Perhaps they do something to increase the solubility of the EDTA in the suppository.

The cost of the suppository is relatively high. CaNa2 EDTA is easy to buy as a powder and you can make your own suppository. (CaNa2 EDTA is Calcium Disodium EDTA and is often shortened to just Calcium EDTA) Look online for instructions. I think that a suppository is the way to go if you can.

I use Tetrasodium EDTA because of it's solubility at a lower pH. While I have and use the bulk powder, it is available as a liquid called Cardio Renew, http://www.cardiorenew.com/index.php, and possibly from other suppliers as well.

- Steve

List

Questions about EDTA

Hello the list :)

I've been boning up on EDTA and I understand there are two forms.

Calcium EDTA and Sodium EDTA, so does anyone know which one is the best?

I've read good and bad about both. Has anyone here on the list used either one of them?

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of GalimMonday, November 23, 2009 12:41 PMoleander soup Subject: RE: High Blood Pressure

Thanks to all for replies.

Steve, - Do you have any more info on serrapeptase. Wikipedia seems to cast great doubt about any therapeutic effect for it.

Many thanks

Jeremy

oleander soup@yah of it.

..com oleander soup On Behalf Of Norton, SteveMonday, November 23, 2009 4:34 PMoleander soup Subject: RE: High Blood Pressure

I know of some who have had their high blood pressure eliminated after using serrapeptase.

- Steve

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of GalimMonday, November 23, 2009 6:47 AMoleander soup Subject: RE: High Blood Pressure

I joined this list because of my wifes cancer but the blood pressure issure is no less of interest to me. My brother has High Blood Pressure- 170/105 . He is not yet on any medication and he has asked if there is anything to do in order to normalize it without allopathic medication. He has no overt symptoms- occasionally slight headaches in the temples and slight aches in kidneys.We have a dismal family history with cardio-vascular disease.

Jeremy

Guest guest

Hi Jeremy and group.

If you have time have a look this two videos by Andreas Moritz , you will find out what causes high blood pressure plus.

Why we should drink water

http://www.ihealthtube.com/aspx/viewvideo.aspx?v=0ddd887fe4d31747

The real cause of heart attacts

http://www.ihealthtube.com/aspx/viewvideo.aspx?v=707cdcd356878f33

I hope this helps some what. Also for high blood pressure other then water garlic is the best remedy.

Hugs Mary

-

Galim

oleander soup

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:47 AM

RE: High Blood Pressure

Jeremy

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of Jeri MonikaMonday, November 23, 2009 3:41 PM ; VitaminK ; oleander soup ; DS_PostOp_Problems ; Pets4Homeopathy ; thrombosis ; Trying_Low_Oxalates ; urticaria@com; TUSWLS ; WorkFitnessandDisabilityRoundtable Subject: High Blood Pressure

Blood pressure is determined by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.

Guest guest

Hello

I can almost guarantee this would work for high blood pressure. It allowed me

to come off meds for high BP. Dr. Rusell Blaylock's newsletters is where I

learned of this. I'd guess your brother drink's a lot of acidic drinks,

possibly red wine, beer or worse yet cola. this will cause calcium and

magnesium to be depleted. Anyway, the cure is magnesium such as:

http://www.iherb.com/Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps/18627?utm_source=ysp & utm\

_medium=c & at=0

It worked for me - i take it 3x a day and within a week my blood pressure was

back to normal. ALso might look into the herb Hawthorne which dilates blood

vessels.

best regards, steve

's Note: If you are a first time buyer, by using our referral code,

XOT949, you will receive $5.00 off the purchase price.

oleander soup , Jeri Monika <jeri.monika wrote:

>

> Blood pressure is determined by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the

amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart

pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Steve,

Ar e you speaking of the hawthorne berry syrup? I bought this for my daughter who has the

panic attacks, high anxiety, due to a racing heart, due to what??? anyway, My husband has had high BP and been on meds since he was 19 and he is 50, I have borderline high BP and I am not saying how old I am:-)

So you are taking just magnesium for the high BP. I want to make sure I understand, because I am very new to this natural things and don't want to get it wrong. But I would sure like to be able to control our high BP.

Thanks,

Barbara N Germany

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, lmcs <lmcs wrote:

lmcs <lmcs Re: High Blood Pressureoleander soup Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 9:58 PM

HelloI can almost guarantee this would work for high blood pressure. It allowed me to come off meds for high BP. Dr. Rusell Blaylock's newsletters is where I learned of this. I'd guess your brother drink's a lot of acidic drinks, possibly red wine, beer or worse yet cola. this will cause calcium and magnesium to be depleted. Anyway, the cure is magnesium such as:http://www.iherb.com/Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps/18627?utm_source=ysp & utm_medium=c & at=0It worked for me - i take it 3x a day and within a week my blood pressure was back to normal. ALso might look into the herb Hawthorne which dilates blood vessels.best regards, steve's Note: If you are a first time buyer, by using our referral code, XOT949, you will

receive $5.00 off the purchase price.oleander soup , Jeri Monika <jeri.monika wrote:>> Blood pressure is determined by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.> > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>---

Guest guest

, so this would be good to take for hbp?

I just ordered two of them: one for hubby and one for me.

hubby has HBP and I am borderline.

Think this will help?

thanks,

barbara N Germany--- On Mon, 11/23/09, M <luellamay129 wrote:

M <luellamay129 Re: High Blood Pressureoleander soup Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 10:22 AM

Hi Jeremy,Cayenne pepper, stabilizes blood pressure and the entire cardiovascular system. Cayenne pepper will stop a heart attack in 30 seconds. Tony and I use Dr. Christopher's Cayenne Tincture . If this is your first order with iherb, by inserting Code XOT949, you will receive $5.00 off.Another option is to make your own tincture which is quite easy. I am going to post the recipe given to us by our valued forum member, Renee:Take the hottest peppers you can find, throw them in a blender, seeds and all, and cover with vodka--or any alcohol you like--and blend. You are looking for a slightly thick mix.

>

Guest guest

oleander soup , barbara elenniss <bntelenniss wrote:

>

> Hello

I was referring to hawthorn extract, a herb. Here is a link for one product

I've taken. I do believe though that the Magnesium is the bigger hitter.

Especially the one from Thorne Research.

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Standardized-Hawthorn-Extract

it worked for me within a week after being on high blood pressure meds for a

year.

take care

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Standardized-Hawthorn-Extract

>  

>  

> Steve,

>  

> Ar e you speaking of the hawthorne berry syrup?  I bought this for my daughter

who has the

> panic attacks, high anxiety, due to a racing heart, due to what??? anyway, My

husband has had high BP and been on meds since he was 19 and he is 50, I have

borderline high BP and I am not saying how old I am:-)

>  

> So you are taking just magnesium for the high BP.  I want to make sure I

understand, because I am very new to this natural things and don't want to get

it wrong. But I would sure like to be able to control our high BP.

>  

> Thanks,

> Barbara N Germany

>

Guest guest

Yes Barbara, it should help tremendously. Hugs,--- On Tue, 11/24/09, barbara elenniss <bntelenniss wrote:barbara elenniss <bntelennissRe: Re: High Blood Pressureoleander soup Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 7:07 AM

, so this would be good to take for hbp?

I just ordered two of them: one for hubby and one for me.

hubby has HBP and I am borderline.

Think this will help?

Guest guest

I was wondering which eo is considered better for hbp tendencies - rose or ylang

ylang? Thanks

anne