IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Flag of Sri Ramakrishna need not only flutter on the Sri Ramakrishna Mission....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sri Ram,

My Dear Brothers and Sisters,Hope you are all keeping well. I found it irresistible to share this wonderful incident.Recently I was blessed to know about a very great Soul from my Gurudev and He ordained that I visit the Ashram and I was blessed to visit it.

This great Soul was called Appaya Swamiji born in 1885--who cast himself perfectly in the mould of Sri Ramakrishna and had also been blessed to see Him in various visions. The Ashram is known as Sri Cauvery Ashram, Virajpet, Kodagu, Karnataka--Established in the year 1941, by Sri Appaya Swamiji, a very great soul, a real devotee with great realizations, from the year 1917, and left his body in the year 1956. No words can describe His catholicity. He cast his life perfectly in the mould of Sri Ramakrishna and lived a secluded life in between his household life.

He would not let His biography be published as long as He was in the body and latter it came out in Kannada and its wonderful to see how he was the fulfillment of Sri Thakur's teachings--that God can be realized even in the household life. Not only did he solve his " problem " but helped several others in reaching great spiritual heights. I was stunned to know that all this happened at such a remote place.

This clearly adds to our Shraddha that Sri Thakur, Holy Mother and Swamiji, Maharaj and all the other REAL Great Saints are ever present and we just need to Unfurl the sails of our boat, and catch the divine breeze thats' ever blowing.

With lots of Love in our Lord:Jai Sri Ram-- W i t h R e g a r d s V e n uW e s e e t h e w o r l d a s w e a r e.