IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Greatness of Kodi Mahaan- Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greatness of Kodi Mahaan - Baba======================== There was a Great Mahaan ,Kodi Swamigal,who was living in Puravipalayam.He lived for 450 years,whose grace i have completely received.He only will never eat anything..Devotees who come to him will bring food for Him & will feed Him. he will not eat that also & will keep in His mouth only.

He will call a devotee who is sitting opposite Him ,He will point his hand & say "Umm" & will call Whoever He thinks in His mind & if that devotee goes near Him, He will spit the prasadam from his mouth in the devotees' hand.Till that time,He will never give.

Once,A lady went to Kodi Swamy & said that she has got Chronic Ulcer of her stomach & had taken Medical Treatment,accordingly, without any result.So, She prayed that Swamy, Only should cure her ailment.

Generally,when you go to a Great Mahaan, They keep tests for his devotees & only then, will they bestow their grace on them. Because Mahaans have struggled a lot, did a lot of penance & gained the Divine God's Grace,So the Mahaans will test ,whether the Devotees have the requisite qualification, for having come to HIm & to receive the Grace.

So, When that brahmin lady was praying to Kodi Swamy.At the same time,Someone fed a fish in his mouth. immediately, kodi Swamy called the Brahmin lady ,for giving her the prasadam. That Lady was in a very Big dilemna. On the other side, If she acceps Kodi Mahaan's Prasadam,Her stomach ache & Chronic ulcer will get cured. but, if she accepts the prasadam,Then it will be a big disgrace for her community & kuladharma.

Inspite of all this, ,that lady,went to the Swamy, closed her eyes tightly & prayed internally , " Swamy ,i dont know anything, I have beleived you & I have surrendered to you.So Whatever happens ,You are the only one for me & you only should take care of me." In this state, when she streched her hands, when kodi Mahaan spat the fish from his mouth , it became a chocolate on her hand. This is what is a MAHAAN'S GREATNESS!!

Being Humans Yourself ,you are thinking of safeguarding your kuladharma .So, Mahaans who have sacrificed everything, who have come to uplift you, will never ever disgrace you. They will test the extent of you faith and only then, will they bestow their divine grace. Whatever work, a Mahaan does there will be some meaning to it. Please give respect for the prasadam given by Mahaans to you .

When a son comes to his Mother's house & when his mother gives him food to eat, & if Her son does not accept it & goes without eating. Then that mother says" Eat atleast a mouthful of food, My Son"! So the mother feels very bad.

So, in a similay way, Mahaans, for the devotees who come to HIM, HE thinks them as his children and gives them Prasadam. So, if you don't accept it Then, Mahaan's mother's heart will feel bad!!O

There was another Great Mahaan, Yogi Ram Surat Kumar Swamigal (called Visiri swamigal, who was born in December in North India) who attained Samadhi at Thiruvannamalai in Feb.

Once when i went to see Him. Devotees used to bring food for him. Once ,when a devotee brought rasam rice for Him, He fed me with rasam rice from his Thiruvodu ( vessel which he carries for alms)-cocunut shell.. He fed me with rice & later washed His hands in that Thiruvodu & made me drink that water.

by that ,He transferred his Divine Energy to me, through the water..

So, stop analysing Mahaans! Mahaans very well know what to give, whome to give, when to give, how much to give, where to give. It is not important what a Mahaan gives you, but the real test is , to which extent you are receiving it with faith.

Mahaans have no wants. They will not be affected by both Praise, Fame and Disgrace. They are loving towards everyone without any attachment. Love cuts the reason for the birth cycle. So, respect Mahaans and imbibe the concepts for what they live for.

Love and Blesssings - Baba

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant and be happy

Send an email to Baba at: smrtchna