IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A Meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" Jesus said, 'I am the light of the world'. But in the Sermon onthe Mount he also said to his followers, 'You are the light ofthe world'. So, what he said for himself, he also said for us.

Light is heavenly fire, a spark of which dwells within us as ourspirit, and if, from this spark, we gradually succeed inilluminating our whole being, we will possess the same powersand bring the same blessings as does light. There is no point

claiming to be Christian, a disciple of Christ, if you do notwork to achieve what Jesus himself achieved to be able to say,'I am the light of the world'. Of course, anyone can claim, 'I am the light of the world', but

if they haven't first done the work that would give them theright to say these words they expose themselves to grave danger.Why, yes, many people considered insane doubtless possess anintuition of their true divine nature, but it isn't enough to

have this intuition and broadcast it to everyone. They have totry to make it a reality and, in the meantime, remain humble andwork. " Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

,_._,___-- Ganesh Baba ! Jai Gurudev !Click Below to join our Group:kriyababa_spiritualjourney/join