Guest guest

Rahu Dasha Summary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narshimhaye Ji,

I see a lot of people asking questions about Rahu Dasha. I am almost at the end

of my rahu dasha and I thought I should summarize what happened to me in the

rahu dasha. At the end of the dasha if I reflect back whatever bad happend to

me during this dasha was probably for my learning and wellbeing. If not for Rahu

dasha I would not have had so much faith in god. If not for rahu dasha I would

not have quit smoking.

This is a summary of what all had happened in the 19 years of rahu dasha. I hope

this might help some people prepare for it and its not necessary whatsoever

happened to me will happen to everyone..

I was a student of engineering

Had a long affair with one girl which broke after 13 years in Rahu Dasha. Affair

started in Rahu dasha.

Had problems in finding a job.

Had some legal problems too.

Higher studies…

Had been abroad for work.

Was laid off again got another job.

Came back to India and found a good job still continuing.

Had another affair which broke in 6 months.

Had contracted Hypochondria ( fear of diseases).

Purchased a house.

Had an accident minor one.

Got Married

Blessed with a child.

Had started praying regularly learnt many mantras

Almost quit smoking

Travelled extensively.

Got Rudraksha and Shaligram

Performed Chandi Homam

Increased faith in God.

Started wearing gem Stones

Purchased a car and sold that one and purchased one more car.

It's hardly consoling to know this is how Rahu Dasha is going to be like. It just started for me & nothing in my life seems to be working. I was well settled with the idea of being a doctor but everything feels like it's slipping out of my hands now. I find no satisfaction despite trying to set my feet in some Specialty without luck. I want to Run away from everyone. I feel too old to get along with most people & can understand those double my age who think I'm too young.

I heard Rahu-Venus is good for marriage & travel. I see nothing of it yet. Very difficult period of my life.

Guest Partha

My Rahudasa has started in 2009 and will end in 2027 another 14 years to go.  Born on 9th November 1963 at 8:31 pm at Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu.  Till November 2011 things were fine but effective April 12 things are so bad that it made me quit a well paid job and started my consulting business.  Things are becoming so bad day by day.  I feel like running away from this place, country.  With my experience as long as I was in Industry, I was wanted and now all places things are not working out to return to corporate and neither consulting is taking off.  I have already visited kukke and thirunageswaram and have plans to visit kalahasti too.  When I think of another 14 years to go through am really disturbed.  Even during Sade Saathi, I have been taken care professionally, yes personally it did affect me with a divorce, paren'ts health etc.  I have never come across such negative thoughts all my life. I wish someone can help me with birth time analysis. regards K

I too am going through Rahu dasha. In short my life is extremely boring and to some extent troublesome. My friends cheated on me by collaborating with my enemies. In this period I have come across a lot of hidden enemies. I am too lazy to work. My financial condition is quite bad too. After facing extreme situations I became mentally unstable (schizophrenia). 18 years is no joke and I believe only those people who have done some serious wrong doings in previous life are facing this dasha. 

Guest Sanj

Hi, to all. I share my exeperience with you. My Lagna is Cancer and my Rahu Mahadasha was started in August 2012. Right now, while during the Antar-dasha of Rahu, My Experience till This day : Couple of things happened good in my Life. I got Married in October 2010 but for no reason My wife wasn't getting Visa . When my Rahu Mahadasha was Started, within One month my Wife got Visa and came here in canada. But my Family life is completely disturbed. Couple of times we came to the point of Divorce but luckily not happened. Last month we were blessed with A Son. Thanks to God. Now financial Side, Since Rahu Mahadasha was started, i was Facing problems on My Job. Eventually i had to Resigned from my job, where i was working from last 4 years. I have no Job from last 6 Months. I feel Lazy, have no interest in Job. Don't know where my Life is Going. I have sleeping problem. Headache, feel loads of burden on my head. Bank account are close to empty. Religious Side: i'm hard believer in God since Childhood, god always answer my prayers but since This Rahu Mahadasha i feels that God has no existence. I feels God is no longer answer my prayers and once i came at this point that. I became 'ˈatheist'. But from last one month start worship Lord Shiva. I don't know from where it came from and why i'm doing this. i just started. Conclusion is: Financially i'm almost broke. Family life is So far Struggling. I got frustrate from this life. You can say 100% of my life is Going through hard time. I'm thinking to leave Canada and go back to india. Let see it may help to improve my situation. i advise you that if your Rahu Mahadasha is going to start , its better to prepare for themselves. Most important Financially, Fill up your Bank account as much as you can becuase thats the only thing you would have left in your life after Rahu mahadasha would start. The Starting Period Of Rahu Mahadasha ( First one and half year) you would have to be careful and prepare. After that When your Jupiter antar-dasha would start in Rahu Mahadasha then you May Get good results. Depends on your Lagna chart. Hope its enough knowledge about Rahu Mahadasha. Further if you guys have any questions or wants to know about your Lagna chart . This is my email grewallucky@me.com. I can understand your situation because i'm going through from it. You can feel free to send me your Birth detail. I'll see your lagna chart and give you my best advice. and I'm doing study on astrology . It would be my pleasure to help you. I'm not proffesional consulter. Its just my hobby. And its completely free of Cost.