IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Which finger to wear a diamond?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks NarasimhayJi for your valuable reply...
narasimhaye

Monday, 4 June, 2007 5:37:18 PMRBSC : Which finger to wear a diamond?

Namaste Jothish, most people wear diamond on the ring finger, especially ladies. Men are seen to wear it on the little finger or middle finger too. Its best to consult your personal astrologer which is the best finger for you to wear. I heard sometimes, astrologers recommend different fingers due to certains aspects of a person's chart.Simple procedure to wear a diamond is to purchase it a flawless gem on a Friday when the Nakshatra of either Bharni, Purva Phalagni or Purvakshad are present. Or when Venus is in Taurus, Libra or Pisces. It should be obtained in the morning before 11am.The diamond should be given to the jeweler on the same day for making the ring in silver, white gold or platinum. Then the jeweler should wait until Friday to set the gem on the ring - the mounting should be open-backed, allowing the gem to touch the skin of the wearer. Best time to start wearing is morning during Pushya
Nakshatra. Before wearing the ring for first time, immerse it in cow's milk for a little while. Then clean with Gangajal, rainwater or spring water. After washing, place ring on white cloth with Venus Yantra with a pinch of saffron. Offer perfume, incense, flowers and ghee lamp. Then do japa of Venus mantra :Aum Shum Shukraye Namah Aum..........rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, Jothish <jothish_r@. ..> wrote:>> Hi > Which finger are you supposed to wear a diamond.??One person told me to wear it on ring finger..but i was reading and found that you are supposed to wear it on middle finger..> is it ok to wear on ring finger???> and what are the procedures to wear a diamond....?> > Thanks >
Jothish

from astrological point of view diamond is very beneficial if worn on the first finger of your right hand mounted on a gold ring. though people wear it mostly as a jewelry, diamond is a very important gemstone.

Anisha Starstell.com

But the index finger is for jupiter and astrologers advise not to wear it in that finger which may cause disturbance..as venus and jupiter are enemies...pls anyone who has good knowledge can tell me which finger to wear white sapphire ring..?

But the index finger is for jupiter and astrologers advise not to wear it in that finger which may cause disturbance..as venus and jupiter are enemies...pls anyone who has good knowledge can tell me which finger to wear white sapphire ring..?

Very True...Thumb is the place of VENUS thus diamond ring must be in Thumb.

Guest humera shah

Hi I m humera shah from srinagar my date of birth is 04-04-1980.....plz tel me in which fingure I suppose to wear diamond ring

Guest Chaluvarani

hi,

I wanted to know diamond ring is suitable for me or what.

name: Cheluvarani

DOB: 08.06.1991

Place: Mayasandra (Karnataka)

Guest bhakti

Hi. My astrologer has asked me to wear a diamond. My details

DOB 29.9.83

Place - Mumbai (India)

NAME-Bhakti

Guest pankaj agarwal

My date of birth is 22.08.1972

Time is 2.07 pm

Place . TINSUKIA