ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

surya sahit nava graha dev

but iskcon is a christian organisation whic is trying to create rift

between us all hindus and created confusion and destroy sanatan

dhanra.

it is a plant by chritsians to do this.so be ware.

they r as fundamentalists as christians.

let us promote the true sanatan dharma which is for all.

om shakti

gopal

On 5/27/09, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna> wrote:

Please Dr. jaya....take your iskcon philosophies somewhere else. There are books that talk about Visnu being the left half of Siva or being born of iccha shakti of Lord Siva, but of course you will not be ready to hear about that side of the story.

The fact is the none is superior it inferior. It is your ego which likes to believe that the one you are following is better than the others...exactly the same principle as that followed by Islam and Christians. Take your arguments to their forum.

Moderator: What is happening here?

Bhupendra. 

dr. jaya <pyari_h

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:52:55 AM Re: Visnu and Shiva

Read more at:http://forums. delphiforums. com/jayaradhey/ messages? msg=44.30

om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:

>> None of the Gods ridicule the other. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME

> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to

> suit ones own identity.> Just like all rivers flow to the sea all types of worship finally reaches> the yultimate GOD SUPREME> LOVE TRC

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Namaste Gopal,I think you are right. I go to ISKON temple in Toronto. When I talk with devotees they always talk about Krishna is the only one. I strongly believe in Krishna or Vishnu but I also believe in Shiva and all. But ISKON people divide Hindus between Krishna's follower and rest. I have doubt about Goras.OmRajendra--- On Thu, 28/5/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 11:29 AM

we r hindu and we reverr + worship panch mahadev :

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

On 5/27/09, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

Please Dr. jaya....take your iskcon philosophies somewhere else. There are books that talk about Visnu being the left half of Siva or being born of iccha shakti of Lord Siva, but of course you will not be ready to hear about that side of the story.

The fact is the none is superior it inferior. It is your ego which likes to believe that the one you are following is better than the others...exactly the same principle as that followed by Islam and Christians. Take your arguments to their forum.

Bhupendra.

dr. jaya <pyari_h >om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:52:55 AM[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Re: Visnu and Shiva

om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:

>> None of the Gods ridicule the other. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME

> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to

> suit ones own identity.> Just like all rivers flow to the sea all types of worship finally reaches> the yultimate GOD SUPREME> LOVE TRC

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

namo narayana

Respected devotee,

I am not a member of ISKCON and neither do I completely agree to all their opinions and views, however stating that ISKCON is anti-Hindu chrisitian organization is a bit too far from reality,

Some facts,

The founder of ISKCON Srila Prabhupada left for the US as a 69 year old man in a cargo ship all the way from India to NewYork. With less than a dollar in hand, some boxes of cereal and only the copies of Srimad Bhagavatam and Srimad Bhagavad Gita he set sail without knowing who is going to help him spread the message of Lord Sri Krishna.

After suffering several heart attacks in the journey and reaching New York with no support system, this old man had to live in the ghetto areas of the city with drug addicts and prostitutes. Yet he never failed to upkeep his only mission of spreading the word of OUR sacred scriptures the Bhagvatam and the Bhagavad gita.

Only due to his fearless efforts, is the gita now translated into almost all the major languages in the world and widely read amongst people of foreign birth. I have seen and interacted firsthand with americans who have never been to India, who had been disillusioned with THEIR religion Christianity, worshipping (our?) supreme lord and practising Bhagavad dharma while our own Hindu US teenagers/youth go pub hopping, binge drinking and beef eating.

It was inspiring to know about their commitment to uphold their dharmic practices like their daily pre-dawn mangala arathi, regular ekadasi/dwadasi vrathams, vaishnava dress codel and the vaishanava tilaks, strict vegetarinism ( no onions/garlic) etc

After reading all this, I guess it is only a personal choice or a compulsion to decide if ISKCON is an anti-Hindu christian group.

It is best to search our own conscience of how truly "Hindu" we are before saying anything about others.

Please forgive any offences,

Sincerely,

Kamlesh

--- On Thu, 5/28/09, rajendra patel <yogarajendra wrote:

rajendra patel <yogarajendraRe: ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 10:08 AM

Namaste Gopal,I think you are right. I go to ISKON temple in Toronto. When I talk with devotees they always talk about Krishna is the only one. I strongly believe in Krishna or Vishnu but I also believe in Shiva and all. But ISKON people divide Hindus between Krishna's follower and rest. I have doubt about Goras.OmRajendra--- On Thu, 28/5/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com> wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comThursday, 28 May, 2009, 11:29 AM

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Please Dr. jaya....take your iskcon philosophies somewhere else. There are books that talk about Visnu being the left half of Siva or being born of iccha shakti of Lord Siva, but of course you will not be ready to hear about that side of the story.

Bhupendra.

dr. jaya <pyari_h >om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comWednesday, May 27, 2009 11:52:55 AM[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Re: Visnu and Shiva

Read more at:http://forums. delphiforums. com/jayaradhey/ messages? msg=44.30om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to> suit ones own identity.>

Just like all rivers flow to the sea all types of worship finally reaches> the yultimate GOD SUPREME> LOVE TRC

Guest guest

Namah Shivaya,

I've been reading articles here since long to learn but these discussions do not taeach anything as we will have to learn remain calm in all the situation and learn how to do introspection and in that we might get unified with NIRAKAR SHIV & SHIVA, hiw does it matter if someone call it yin or yan and vishnu lakshmi etc.

As far as i have been taught by my guru and what i understood through best of my capability it is always better to improve our real self rather than trying to improve others.

I am extremely sorry if my words are breaking clamness in anyone's life but this is my opinion and in this place where so many Gayanis are here we should get away from TAMO DOSHS (Parninda).

As i have been taught that all the siddhas get their wisdom and directions from one source only and accordingly they teach AGYANI like me to show the path of unification.

Namah Shivaya

Saxena D.K.--- On Thu, 28/5/09, Veryytterium <veryytterium wrote:

Veryytterium <veryytteriumRe: ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 11:49 PM

namo narayana

Respected devotee,

I am not a member of ISKCON and neither do I completely agree to all their opinions and views, however stating that ISKCON is anti-Hindu chrisitian organization is a bit too far from reality,

Some facts,

The founder of ISKCON Srila Prabhupada left for the US as a 69 year old man in a cargo ship all the way from India to NewYork. With less than a dollar in hand, some boxes of cereal and only the copies of Srimad Bhagavatam and Srimad Bhagavad Gita he set sail without knowing who is going to help him spread the message of Lord Sri Krishna.

After suffering several heart attacks in the journey and reaching New York with no support system, this old man had to live in the ghetto areas of the city with drug addicts and prostitutes. Yet he never failed to upkeep his only mission of spreading the word of OUR sacred scriptures the Bhagvatam and the Bhagavad gita.

Only due to his fearless efforts, is the gita now translated into almost all the major languages in the world and widely read amongst people of foreign birth. I have seen and interacted firsthand with americans who have never been to India, who had been disillusioned with THEIR religion Christianity, worshipping (our?) supreme lord and practising Bhagavad dharma while our own Hindu US teenagers/youth go pub hopping, binge drinking and beef eating.

It was inspiring to know about their commitment to uphold their dharmic practices like their daily pre-dawn mangala arathi, regular ekadasi/dwadasi vrathams, vaishnava dress codel and the vaishanava tilaks, strict vegetarinism ( no onions/garlic) etc

After reading all this, I guess it is only a personal choice or a compulsion to decide if ISKCON is an anti-Hindu christian group.

It is best to search our own conscience of how truly "Hindu" we are before saying anything about others.

Sincerely,

Kamlesh

--- On Thu, 5/28/09, rajendra patel <yogarajendra@ .co. in> wrote:

rajendra patel <yogarajendra@ .co. in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comThursday, May 28, 2009, 10:08 AM

Namaste Gopal,I think you are right. I go to ISKON temple in Toronto. When I talk with devotees they always talk about Krishna is the only one. I strongly believe in Krishna or Vishnu but I also believe in Shiva and all. But ISKON people divide Hindus between Krishna's follower and rest. I have doubt about Goras.OmRajendra--- On Thu, 28/5/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com> wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comThursday, 28 May, 2009, 11:29 AM

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Bhupendra.

dr. jaya <pyari_h >om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comWednesday, May 27, 2009 11:52:55 AM[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Re: Visnu and Shiva

Read more at:http://forums. delphiforums. com/jayaradhey/ messages? msg=44.30om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to> suit ones own identity.>

Just like all rivers flow to the sea all types of worship finally reaches> the yultimate GOD SUPREME> LOVE TRC

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

ISKCON is an organized  follower of the great sage Shreela Prabhupada.

There is no question of they being Christian.

They are constructing beautiful temples all over the world

and are deeply involved in the ANNADAAN to the needy. I also contribute to this noble activity. Annaadaan is next only to Jeevadaana

It is better to do some useful activities than spread baseless canards. 

On 5/28/09, Veryytterium <veryytterium wrote:

namo narayana

Respected devotee,

Some facts,

After suffering several heart attacks in the journey and reaching New York with no support system, this old man had to live in the ghetto areas of  the city with drug addicts and prostitutes. Yet he never failed to upkeep his only mission of spreading the word of OUR sacred scriptures the Bhagvatam and the Bhagavad gita.

Only due to his fearless efforts, is the gita now translated into almost all the major languages in the world and widely read amongst people of foreign birth. I have seen and interacted firsthand with americans who have never been to India, who had been disillusioned with THEIR religion Christianity, worshipping (our?) supreme lord and practising Bhagavad dharma while  our own Hindu US teenagers/youth go pub hopping, binge drinking and beef eating.

It was inspiring to know about their commitment to uphold their dharmic practices like their  daily pre-dawn mangala arathi, regular ekadasi/dwadasi vrathams, vaishnava dress codel  and the vaishanava tilaks, strict vegetarinism ( no onions/garlic)  etc

It is best to search our own conscience of how truly " Hindu " we are before saying anything about others.

Sincerely,

Kamlesh

rajendra patel <yogarajendra

Re: ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION

Thursday, May 28, 2009, 10:08 AM

Namaste Gopal,I think you are right. I go to ISKON temple in Toronto. When I talk with devotees they always talk about Krishna is the only one. I strongly believe in Krishna or Vishnu but I also believe in Shiva and all. But ISKON people divide Hindus between Krishna's follower and rest.

I have doubt about Goras.OmRajendra--- On Thu, 28/5/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com> wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>

[om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 11:29 AM

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Please Dr. jaya....take your iskcon philosophies somewhere else. There are books that talk about Visnu being the left half of Siva or being born of iccha shakti of Lord Siva, but of course you will not be ready to hear about that side of the story.

Bhupendra. 

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:52:55 AM[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Re: Visnu and Shiva

om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated

> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.

> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to

-- Bhalchandra G. ThatteyShubham BhavatuSvalpasya Yogasya Trayate Mahato Bhayat

Guest guest

i am mysself a vaishnava.

but i hate the way iskcon is creating rift

between hindus.

they r doing what chrtsians/muslims do to destroy

sanatan dharma.

they say only krishna gives salvation,while its known

fact that all panch mahadev give salvation.

they r acting just like christians who make false claim

that only jesus gievs salvation.

so i see no difference between xitan and iskon.

om shakti

gopal

On 5/29/09, Bhalchandra Thattey <tobhalgt wrote:

ISKCON is an organized  follower of the great sage Shreela Prabhupada.

There is no question of they being Christian.

They are constructing beautiful temples all over the world

and are deeply involved in the ANNADAAN to the needy. I also contribute to this noble activity. Annaadaan is next only to Jeevadaana

It is better to do some useful activities than spread baseless canards. 

On 5/28/09, Veryytterium <veryytterium wrote:

namo narayana

Respected devotee,

Some facts,

After suffering several heart attacks in the journey and reaching New York with no support system, this old man had to live in the ghetto areas of  the city with drug addicts and prostitutes. Yet he never failed to upkeep his only mission of spreading the word of OUR sacred scriptures the Bhagvatam and the Bhagavad gita.

Only due to his fearless efforts, is the gita now translated into almost all the major languages in the world and widely read amongst people of foreign birth. I have seen and interacted firsthand with americans who have never been to India, who had been disillusioned with THEIR religion Christianity, worshipping (our?) supreme lord and practising Bhagavad dharma while  our own Hindu US teenagers/youth go pub hopping, binge drinking and beef eating.

It was inspiring to know about their commitment to uphold their dharmic practices like their  daily pre-dawn mangala arathi, regular ekadasi/dwadasi vrathams, vaishnava dress codel  and the vaishanava tilaks, strict vegetarinism ( no onions/garlic)  etc

It is best to search our own conscience of how truly " Hindu " we are before saying anything about others.

Sincerely,

Kamlesh

rajendra patel <yogarajendra

Thursday, May 28, 2009, 10:08 AM

Namaste Gopal,I think you are right. I go to ISKON temple in Toronto. When I talk with devotees they always talk about Krishna is the only one. I strongly believe in Krishna or Vishnu but I also believe in Shiva and all. But ISKON people divide Hindus between Krishna's follower and rest.

I have doubt about Goras.OmRajendra--- On Thu, 28/5/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com> wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>

[om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com

Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 11:29 AM

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Bhupendra. 

om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated

> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.

> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to

-- Bhalchandra G. ThatteyShubham BhavatuSvalpasya Yogasya Trayate Mahato Bhayat

Guest guest

Dear Friends;LOVE! God is One and many path leads to one.All the creatures created(including human being) will have an end(death). Find your god within your self.The dialogs between the God and Angles(Nature), will help us to find God. Read bellow:A Legend told of a story of the beginning of everything. God unitedhimself to hide inside his creations. God then thought of what mightbe the best way to do so. The angels gathered around him, "I want tohide myself in my creation." God said to them, "I need to find a placethat is not easy to be found, so that in their search, the human canfirst develop spiritually and wisdom."Why don't you hide deep in the earth?" suggest the first angel.God contemplate for a while then answered, "No! That is not such goodidea. It would take so much time for them to know how

to mine and digup all the treasures hidden inside the earth. They'll find me in aflash and they'd have no time to grow by then.""Why don't you hide to the moon?" advised the second angel.God thought of this idea for some moments then said, "No! It may takesthem quite a little while, but it wouldn't be long enough beforethey'll figure out ways to fly to the outer space. They'll land on themoon, explore all its secrets, and in the end would be able to find mein too short time. They'll have not enough time yet to develop."The angels have ran out of idea about the good hiding place. They weresilent for quite some time."I know!", rejoiced one of his last angel. "Why don't you

hide insidetheir heart? They would never thought of searching you there.""Truly correct!" God said. God was pleasantly happy with the idea.Since then God hides himself in the heart of each of His creation.Until the time comes for His creations to undergo their spiritualdevelopment so as to be ready to embark on their own perilous journeyin their search of God, to be united as one again with the Creatoronce and for all.Let there be peace. Let Love live longLingaraj--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Deepesh Saxena <saxena_dk wrote:Deepesh Saxena <saxena_dkRe: ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 7:05 AM

Namah Shivaya,

I've been reading articles here since long to learn but these discussions do not taeach anything as we will have to learn remain calm in all the situation and learn how to do introspection and in that we might get unified with NIRAKAR SHIV & SHIVA, hiw does it matter if someone call it yin or yan and vishnu lakshmi etc.

As far as i have been taught by my guru and what i understood through best of my capability it is always better to improve our real self rather than trying to improve others.

I am extremely sorry if my words are breaking clamness in anyone's life but this is my opinion and in this place where so many Gayanis are here we should get away from TAMO DOSHS (Parninda).

As i have been taught that all the siddhas get their wisdom and directions from one source only and accordingly they teach AGYANI like me to show the path of unification.

Namah Shivaya

Saxena D.K.--- On Thu, 28/5/09, Veryytterium <veryytterium@ > wrote:

Veryytterium <veryytterium@ >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comThursday, 28 May, 2009, 11:49 PM

namo narayana

Respected devotee,

Some facts,

Sincerely,

Kamlesh

rajendra patel <yogarajendra@ .co. in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comThursday, May 28, 2009, 10:08 AM

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Bhupendra.

Read more at:http://forums. delphiforums. com/jayaradhey/ messages? msg=44.30om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to> suit ones own

identity.>

Guest guest

OM NAMAH SIVAYA

Each one is there to build his own world. Each organisation is there to build its world. All are telling that whatever I do it is correct. Nobody is interested to lister to other.

While I am telling that he is worng, it is worng, he is doing like this, that organisation is doing like that, remember, I am telling that i am right.

Please try to think that birth of a new insitution, birth of a new organisation, birth of a new religion, birth of a new group, birth of a new party etc etc all are from a sort of hatred or hate and to propagate his or its principles and expand it, to get more and more members to that, to make it bigger and bigger and to destroy the original.

In fact for a person to live in this world with values and virtues, no institution is required, no organization is required, no company is required, no companion is required.

Whether it is any caste, religion, panth, matth or any body interested to expand its/his kingdom, work area, sphere of activities, there is a feeling of inferiority or a felling of superiority, there is a feeling that he or it is wrong : i am right, or I am wrong : he is right.

SanAthana Dharma is not a bunch of cotton which can be burnt into flames. It has been there for YugAs in this earth. All the civilisations existed in this earth - Roman, Babilonian, Messapotomian - all have perished and this Dharma is there with all its divinity, chastity and worldwide acceptability existing even though it had to pass through innumerable sufferings from within and outside.

Dharmo rakshati rakshitaH - please follow the footsteps of sains and seers. Make ourself pure from inner. One can see a beautiful prapancha - world and will attain the qualities to see, visualise and accept the good things of each and everything.

Indeed, this does not mean that one should be react. But reactions have to be at the appropriate time towards an appropriate cause

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

Vijayanji

--- On Wed, 27/5/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 10:59 PM

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

On 5/27/09, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna> wrote:

Bhupendra.

dr. jaya <pyari_h Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:52:55 AM Re: Visnu and Shiva

Read more at:http://forums. delphiforums. com/jayaradhey/ messages? msg=44.30om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other.. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed

views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to> suit ones own identity.> Just like all rivers flow to the sea all types of worship finally reaches> the yultimate GOD SUPREME> LOVE TRC

Guest guest

It is like the story of 4 or 5 blind mean explaining the elephant.

each one talking on the basis of his own "limited knowledge" or "ignorance".

The solution is in education, gaining knowledge.

And gaining knowledge needs a mind to listen, read, think, question, analyze, etc

until one is satisfied with the explanation - not just accept [ which is 'belief' system].

Discrimination is also one of the many important virtues.

Particularly, when one wants to look at faults of anything, it is good to look at

the whole thing, see what is the good and what is not good, explain whys and then

suggest thoughts that could help improve.

That is positive contribution towards growth.

enjoy

cheers

--- On Sat, 30/5/09, VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyil wrote:

VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyilRe: ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 9:48 AM

OM NAMAH SIVAYA

Each one is there to build his own world. Each organisation is there to build its world. All are telling that whatever I do it is correct. Nobody is interested to lister to other.

While I am telling that he is worng, it is worng, he is doing like this, that organisation is doing like that, remember, I am telling that i am right.

Please try to think that birth of a new insitution, birth of a new organisation, birth of a new religion, birth of a new group, birth of a new party etc etc all are from a sort of hatred or hate and to propagate his or its principles and expand it, to get more and more members to that, to make it bigger and bigger and to destroy the original.

In fact for a person to live in this world with values and virtues, no institution is required, no organization is required, no company is required, no companion is required.

Whether it is any caste, religion, panth, matth or any body interested to expand its/his kingdom, work area, sphere of activities, there is a feeling of inferiority or a felling of superiority, there is a feeling that he or it is wrong : i am right, or I am wrong : he is right.

SanAthana Dharma is not a bunch of cotton which can be burnt into flames. It has been there for YugAs in this earth. All the civilisations existed in this earth - Roman, Babilonian, Messapotomian - all have perished and this Dharma is there with all its divinity, chastity and worldwide acceptability existing even though it had to pass through innumerable sufferings from within and outside.

Dharmo rakshati rakshitaH - please follow the footsteps of sains and seers. Make ourself pure from inner. One can see a beautiful prapancha - world and will attain the qualities to see, visualise and accept the good things of each and everything.

Indeed, this does not mean that one should be react. But reactions have to be at the appropriate time towards an appropriate cause

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

Vijayanji

--- On Wed, 27/5/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com> wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comWednesday, 27 May, 2009, 10:59 PM

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Bhupendra.

Read more at:http://forums. delphiforums. com/jayaradhey/ messages? msg=44.30om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other.. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI

we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to> suit ones own identity.> Just like all rivers flow to the sea all types of worship finally reaches> the yultimate GOD SUPREME> LOVE TRC

Guest guest

Good thinking & well explained. We appreciate.

Regards

P.J.Mehta.

-

VIJAYANJI

Saturday, May 30, 2009 9:48 AM

OM NAMAH SIVAYA

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

Vijayanji

--- On Wed, 27/5/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 > wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 > ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 10:59 PM

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Bhupendra.

dr. jaya <pyari_h > Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:52:55 AM Re: Visnu and Shiva

Read more at:http://forums. delphiforums. com/jayaradhey/ messages? msg=44.30om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other.. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to> suit ones own identity.> Just like all rivers flow to the sea all types of worship finally reaches> the yultimate GOD SUPREME> LOVE TRC

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.46/2142 - Release 05/29/09 17:53:00

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.46/2142 - Release 05/29/09

17:53:00

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I have a request. When you reproduce stories like this a reproduce from other sources, please reveal the sources.ThanksSincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing. --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Lingaraj M <mlingaraj72 wrote:Lingaraj M <mlingaraj72Re:

ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 4:35 AM

Dear Friends;LOVE! God is One and many path leads to one.All the creatures created(including human being) will have an end(death). Find your god within your self.The dialogs between the God and Angles(Nature) , will help us to find God. Read bellow:A Legend told of a story of the beginning of everything. God unitedhimself to hide inside his creations. God then thought of what mightbe the best way to do so. The angels gathered around him, "I want tohide myself in my creation." God said to them, "I need to find a placethat is not easy to be found, so that in their search, the human canfirst develop spiritually and wisdom."Why don't you

hide deep in the earth?" suggest the first angel.God contemplate for a while then answered, "No! That is not such goodidea. It would take so much time for them to know how

to mine and digup all the treasures hidden inside the earth. They'll find me in aflash and they'd have no time to grow by then.""Why don't you hide to the moon?" advised the second angel.God thought of this idea for some moments then said, "No! It may takesthem quite a little while, but it wouldn't be long enough beforethey'll figure out ways to fly to the outer space. They'll land on themoon, explore all its secrets, and in the end would be able to find mein too short time. They'll have not enough time yet to develop."The angels have ran out of idea about the good hiding place. They weresilent for quite some time."I know!", rejoiced one of his last angel. "Why don't you

hide insidetheir heart? They would never thought of searching you there.""Truly correct!" God said. God was pleasantly happy with the idea.Since then God hides himself in the heart of each of His creation.Until the time comes for His creations to undergo their spiritualdevelopment so as to be ready to embark on their own perilous journeyin their search of God, to be united as one again with the Creatoronce and for all.Let there be peace. Let Love live longLingaraj--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Deepesh Saxena <saxena_dk > wrote:Deepesh Saxena <saxena_dk >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, May 29, 2009, 7:05 AM

Namah Shivaya,

Namah Shivaya

Veryytterium <veryytterium@ >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comThursday, 28 May, 2009, 11:49 PM

namo narayana

Respected devotee,

Some facts,

Sincerely,

Kamlesh

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Bhupendra.

Read more at:http://forums. delphiforums. com/jayaradhey/ messages? msg=44.30om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur@. ..> wrote:>> None of the Gods ridicule the other. Infact the glory of Vishnu is narrated> by SIVA to Parvathi.> Parvathi asks Siva what is the easiest way to get the fruit of reciting> Vishnu Sahasranamam and in reply Siva says SRI RAMA RAMETHI RAME RAME> MANORAME SAHASRANAMA THATHULYAM SRIRAMANAMA VARANANAE.> Similarly Sivas Glory is spoken by Lord Vishnu.> It is only we human beings have fixed views in mind. Infact since LOGO BINNA> RUCHIHI we have hundreds and thousands of forms of worship of idols each to> suit ones own

identity.>

Guest guest

HariOm To all

some stories are informative & are told by our elders to us nothing can be intimated about such stories However in other cases source should be mentioned.

mggarga--- On Fri, 6/5/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATION Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 7:02 PM

Dear Friends,I have a request. When you reproduce stories like this a reproduce from other sources, please reveal the sources.Thanks

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Lingaraj M <mlingaraj72@ > wrote:

Lingaraj M <mlingaraj72@ >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, May 29, 2009, 4:35 AM

Dear Friends;LOVE! God is One and many path leads to one.All the creatures created(including human being) will have an end(death). Find your god within your self.The dialogs between the God and Angles(Nature) , will help us to find God. Read bellow:A Legend told of a story of the beginning of everything. God unitedhimself to hide inside his creations. God then thought of what mightbe the best way to do so. The angels gathered around him, "I want tohide myself in my creation." God said to them, "I need to find a placethat is not easy to be found, so that in their search, the human canfirst develop spiritually and wisdom."Why don't you hide deep in the earth?" suggest the first angel.God contemplate for a while then answered, "No! That is not such goodidea. It would take so much time for them to know how

to mine and digup all the treasures hidden inside the earth. They'll find me in aflash and they'd have no time to grow by then.""Why don't you hide to the moon?" advised the second angel.God thought of this idea for some moments then said, "No! It may takesthem quite a little while, but it wouldn't be long enough beforethey'll figure out ways to fly to the outer space. They'll land on themoon, explore all its secrets, and in the end would be able to find mein too short time. They'll have not enough time yet to develop."The angels have ran out of idea about the good hiding place. They weresilent for quite some time."I know!", rejoiced one of his last angel. "Why don't you hide

insidetheir heart? They would never thought of searching you there.""Truly correct!" God said. God was pleasantly happy with the idea.Since then God hides himself in the heart of each of His creation.Until the time comes for His creations to undergo their spiritualdevelopment so as to be ready to embark on their own perilous journeyin their search of God, to be united as one again with the Creatoronce and for all.Let there be peace. Let Love live longLingaraj--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Deepesh Saxena <saxena_dk > wrote:

Deepesh Saxena <saxena_dk >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] ISKCON IS A ANTI HINDU CHRTSIAN ORGANISATIONom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, May 29, 2009, 7:05 AM

Namah Shivaya,

Namah Shivaya

namo narayana

Respected devotee,

Some facts,

Sincerely,

Kamlesh

ganapati

maa shakti

laxmi narayan

uma maheshwar

dhanra.

om shakti

gopal

Bhupendra.

Guest guest

ISKCON is definitely a Hindu, and not a Chrisitian organisation. ISKCON people

primarily follow Gaudiya Vaishnavism. This is a form of extreme Vaishnavism,

which approaches Chrisitianity in its " monotheistic " perspectives, and the way

it looks at other Hindu sects and sampradayas. Compare some of their claims -

" You get moksha only if you are (gaudiya) vaishnava " .

Guest guest

While I don't have much experience with ISKCON, the lady I know who is

a member is definitely one of the extreme sorts. ISKCON Hinduism is

easier for Westerners, who have grown up with the extreme monotheism of

Christianity, to accept and cleave to. I think, and these are just my

own thoughts, that many members of ISKCON were previously Christians

who converted to Gaudiya Vaishnavism and cling to it, ignoring all

other beliefs to their detriment.

From what I know, members of ISKCON are the only members of Sanatana

Dharma who proselytize and attempt to convert others to the fold. Their

attempts are often very in your face and if you profess to belief in a

different God they are very quick to say 'but they are only a part

of Krishna' and will not accept any beliefs to the contrary. This, of

course, is only my experience.

Sincerely

Casey

ISKCON is definitely a Hindu, and not a Chrisitian organisation. ISKCON people primarily follow Gaudiya Vaishnavism. This is a form of extreme Vaishnavism, which approaches Chrisitianity in its "monotheistic" perspectives, and the way it looks at other Hindu sects and sampradayas. Compare some of their claims - "You get moksha only if you are (gaudiya) vaishnava".