IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

All the deatils of Naag Mani, Ichadhari naag & Naagin.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I am a r of Sacred objects from Andhra pradesh, India, i would like to know all the information or any information u can give me on Naag Mani, Naagin and Ichadhari Naag. i will also be greatfull if u can guide me to where i can know about the above matter. Please share ur knowledge and wisdom as sharing will spread and increse ur knowledge more, it will not decrease. :)

Thanxs.

Guest guest

Visit sacred-objects/ - scroll down to messages, and search the messages for "naga mani" or "Nag Mani" - you'll find a lot of Info. Y/s, R-Richard Shaw Brown, PGMusician, Designer, Gemologist & Authorwww.richardshawbrown.com--- On Sat, 9/5/09, ask me <cool_jollyman wrote:ask me <cool_jollyman All the

deatils of Naag Mani, Ichadhari naag & Naagin.sacred-objects Date: Saturday, 9 May, 2009, 3:08 PM

Hi, I am a r of Sacred objects from Andhra pradesh, India, i would like to know all the information or any information u can give me on Naag Mani, Naagin and Ichadhari Naag. i will also be greatfull if u can guide me to where i can know about the above matter. Please share ur knowledge and wisdom as sharing will spread and increse ur knowledge more, it will not decrease. :)

Thanxs.

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

HI

The late actor Sunil Dutt acted in a Hindi film entitled "Nagin" with Reena Roy.

There is a lot of the Icchadari Nag/Nagin stuff, presented in an entertaining

manner in this movie. Try to get hold of a DVD.

Regards

Ramesh IyerCOOLGUY--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 wrote:

Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66Re: All the deatils of Naag Mani, Ichadhari naag & Naagin.sacred-objects Date: Saturday, 9 May, 2009, 4:56 PM

Visit http://groups. / group/sacred- objects/ - scroll down to messages, and search the messages for "naga mani" or "Nag Mani" - you'll find a lot of Info. Y/s, R-Richard Shaw Brown, PGMusician, Designer, Gemologist & Authorwww.richardshawbrow n.com--- On Sat, 9/5/09, ask me <cool_jollyman@ > wrote:

ask me <cool_jollyman@ > All the deatils of Naag Mani, Ichadhari naag & Naagin.sacred-objectsSaturday, 9 May, 2009, 3:08 PM

Thanxs.

Get your preferred Email name! Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Cool !!! Thanks for the tip. Judging by slumdog millionaire it seems Bollywook know what is what. Another good source is Sri Garuda Purana and you can access that via Pearls button at www.sacred-objects.info or www.navaratna-museum.infoBest wishes,RichardRick Brown's iPhonewww.richardshawbrown.comOn May 10, 2009, at 2:38 PM, cool guy <coolguy_realcool wrote:

HI

The late actor Sunil Dutt acted in a Hindi film entitled "Nagin" with Reena Roy.

There is a lot of the Icchadari Nag/Nagin stuff, presented in an entertaining

manner in this movie.  Try to get hold of a DVD.

Regards

Ramesh IyerCOOLGUY--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 > wrote:

Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 >Re: All the deatils of Naag Mani, Ichadhari naag & Naagin.sacred-objects Date: Saturday, 9 May, 2009, 4:56 PM

Visit http://groups. / group/sacred- objects/ - scroll down to messages, and search the messages for "naga mani" or "Nag Mani" - you'll find a lot of Info. Y/s, R-Richard Shaw Brown, PGMusician, Designer, Gemologist & Authorwww.richardshawbrow n.com--- On Sat, 9/5/09, ask me <cool_jollyman@ > wrote:

ask me <cool_jollyman@ > All the deatils of Naag Mani, Ichadhari naag & Naagin.sacred-objectsSaturday, 9 May, 2009, 3:08 PM

Hi, I am a r of Sacred objects from Andhra pradesh, India, i would like to know all the information or any information u can give me on Naag Mani, Naagin and Ichadhari Naag. i will also be greatfull if u can guide me to where i can know about the above matter. Please share ur knowledge and wisdom as sharing will spread and increse ur knowledge more, it will not decrease. :)

Thanxs.

Get your preferred Email name! Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

font-family: Verdana;

font-size: 10px;

font-weight: normal;

}

#ygrp-msg p a {

font-family: Verdana;

font-size: 10px;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg a {

color: #1E66AE;

}

div.attach-table div div a {

text-decoration: none;

}

div.attach-table {

width: 400px;

}

-->

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Thanxs.

Hi, realy i never seen naag mani in my life but i have bamboo mani(baans mani)(bans mukta) which colour is green.....for more deatails plz call

Guest RAJEEV

WHEN I WENT TO  VAIDYANATHDHAM  ALONE,IT WAS IN THE NIGHT ONE MAN WHO WAS FAIR     EYES WAS READ, HIS  SIT BESIDE ME.

SAID TO ME THAT HE IS IN TROUBLE.I SAID WHY? HE SAID THAT HER WIFE IS IN TROUBLE& HE LOVES HIS WIFE TOO MUCH THAT HE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HER. HE SHOWN ME A RED STONE TYPE THING AND TOLD THIS IS MANI .HE TOLD HER WIFE IS  BLACK SNAKE.

AS PER HER HORROSCOPE HE GOT TO KNOW THAT HER WIFE WILL DIE SO HE WENT TO SAINT . SAINT GIVE HIM STHING BUT OF NO USE ,SAINT ALSO SAID THAT ONE STONE TYPE THING HE WILL GET FROM PILLOW OF HER WIFE I.E MANI. ONE DAY HEWHILE WAS SLEEPING  HE FELT COLD. WHEN GOT TO KNOW THAT IT WAS A SNAKE.HE SAYS THAT OFTEN SNAKE SYMBOL APPEARS ON HIS HEAD. HE RESPECT SNAKEKINGDOM AS SNAKES ARE THE MOTHR OF HUMANS.THEY CARRY THE LOAD OF EARTH.I FEARED /FED UP WITH THAT RAN AWAY FROM HIM.AS ALL RIDDLES TALK I COULD NOT APPRECIATE.ACCORDING TO HIM HIS NAME WAS BHUVNESWAR.HE LIVES 72 KM AWAY FROM TEMPLE OF LORD SHIVA .HE CAME THERE TO URGE GOD TO SAVE HER WIFE.

RAJEEV,[KHAGARIA[bIHAR]

Guest RAJEEV

RED EYES FAIR MAN .CLAIMS THAT HE WAS NAAG . HE HAS RED OBJECT WHICH WAS MANI.IN SAWAN MONTH IN VAIDYANATH TEMPLE. WHEN IWAS HELPLESS I SAW HIM . MANY THINGS HE SAID THAT WAS OUT OF DOMAIN OF MY MIND .

Guest Dharmendra

hi...i.m dharmendra from up.i told u about icchadhari naagin.u believe me that she love me to much and i love her very much byt some problems our breakup .than we can not talk toeach other ..realy i saw her change the like girl realy........h