IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Avadhoota in sakkarayapattana(karnataka)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,

I request the learned members to give info on the divine " avadhoota " living in

the skkarayapatna of karnataka. I have heard many leelas of this mahathman.

People consider him an avatara of datta. If any one have seen him or had the

divine experiences, please share.

Regards

lakshminarayan

Guest guest

Dear Lakshminarayan, Namaskar, kindly give me the full details of this avadhootaThanks and RegardsNaveen--- On Fri, 3/5/10, lakshminarayan <lakshminarayansr wrote:lakshminarayan <lakshminarayansr Avadhoota in sakkarayapattana(karnataka) Date: Friday, March 5, 2010, 10:28 AM

Dear members,

I request the learned members to give info on the divine "avadhoota" living in the skkarayapatna of karnataka. I have heard many leelas of this mahathman. People consider him an avatara of datta. If any one have seen him or had the divine experiences, please share.

Regards

lakshminarayan

Guest guest

Dear Naveen,

I do not know the exact address of the mahan. But, if u go to

sakkarayapatna(from chikmagalur its 40 minutes by bus) and ask anyone they will

guide you. The real problem is he will not be in one place. only on saturday

before 9 a.m you can have his darshan in sakarayapatna. People say a person who

wants his darshan must go with full bhakthi and if their devotion to god is 100%

they will surely have his darshan.

All the best

Regards

Lakshminarayan

, Naveen <naveen1079 wrote:

>

> Dear Lakshminarayan,

>

>      Namaskar, kindly give me the full details of this avadhoota

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Naveen

>

> --- On Fri, 3/5/10, lakshminarayan <lakshminarayansr wrote:

>

> lakshminarayan <lakshminarayansr

> Avadhoota in sakkarayapattana(karnataka)

>

> Friday, March 5, 2010, 10:28 AM

>

>

>

>

Dear members,

>

> I request the learned members to give info on the divine " avadhoota " living in

the skkarayapatna of karnataka. I have heard many leelas of this mahathman.

People consider him an avatara of datta. If any one have seen him or had the

divine experiences, please share.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

> lakshminarayan

>

Guest guest

Dear All,

This Avadoota lives in Sakarepatna, near to Chickmagalur. You need to reach there early in the day to meet him in person. He is a Living Duttatreya.

Rgds

Kamal

Naveen <naveen1079 Sent: Fri, March 5, 2010 4:44:16 PMRe: Avadhoota in sakkarayapattana(karnataka)

Dear Lakshminarayan, Namaskar, kindly give me the full details of this avadhootaThanks and RegardsNaveen--- On Fri, 3/5/10, lakshminarayan <lakshminarayansr@ > wrote:

lakshminarayan <lakshminarayansr@ > Avadhoota in sakkarayapattana( karnataka)Friday, March 5, 2010, 10:28 AM

Dear members,I request the learned members to give info on the divine "avadhoota" living in the skkarayapatna of karnataka. I have heard many leelas of this mahathman. People consider him an avatara of datta. If any one have seen him or had the divine experiences, please share.Regardslakshminarayan

Readers,

I was so fortunate to meet Guru, I had prayed earlier to saibaba (since i never took birth in that period) to meet this guru with blood and flesh and feel Baba.

Before that i had seen his photo and heard about him. i prayed him and asked his permission to meet him once. He appeared in my dream twice. i thought this is the indication for me to meet him. i decided to visit his place. i just went like that few days before he left this world physically. i saw him went near and my emotions burst into tears.

It was really hard for me to stop crying. he ordered me to bring thread and told me " i have no time run fast and get it" now i realize why he told that he's not having time.

After bringing that thread he showered his blessing and advice me to go in a right path.

Those words will remain forever. I really felt Sai Baba. Advadhootas never born or die they remain forever and all gurus are one.

May Lord Datta Bless every one

Laxman

We fondly called him gurunatha, who never wanted any advertisement. Shri gurunatha used to tell GURU IS NOT A COMMODITY FOR SALE. Do not talk about GURU with anybody. If YOGA is there they will meet me. One person waited for 3 months to see him, camping near his house. Finally one early morning Shri GURUNATHA himself came with fruits and food to the place where he was sleeping ( at 5 AM ) and said I have come to see you and introduced himself. Any time he showered LOUKIK things on us he used to say, your KULDEVATA has helped you, lord EESHWAR has answered your prayers, orHIS HOLINESS SRI SRI SHANKARACHARYA of SRINGERI heard your prayers and helped you..etc. He gave enough indications that he will depart from this earthly body. That day, he sent his SHISHYA a brilliant DOCTOR who was in his house away to Bangalore with others. Shri Gurunatha had told ten years back, when I die only 3 people will be with me. Also he said within one year from the day any advertisement, news item or any thing in print TV or any media is flashed about him he would depart. There was a description about him in a popular latenight programme in a TV channel . The time it was being recorded, he told us, Some one ( shri Gurunatha told the name of that person, who was giving the interview and also what he is telling about Gurunatha ) and within one year 30 - 31 /07/2010 midnight he left his earthly body. Request to keep his desire of being away from publicity and exposure of his family members by forming a cult or otherwise, alive.

best regards

Guest Suresh

Friends, 

I hope you are all aware that Sri Avadhootaru has abandoned this body and left for the Abode. 

Can anyone please let me know if there is another living Avadhootaru now and where is he and how do I meet him. Appreciate your inputs. Thank you.