Abids.I will be thankful if I can get address

Jai Guru Datta

Shubha Kathula

Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

Dear Subhaji,

Jai Gajanan !!

I stay in Kothi only and very frequently visit this temple.

You can come to Ramkot X roads and ask for Hanuman vyam shala.

From Hanuman vyam shala start walking towards Abids ( SBI road). On the left hand side you can find an entrance board exactly opposite to Telecom quarters.

Its a Sai baba temple and in the same premises there is a very beautiful datta temple.

Gnarly daily around 7 to 7:30 PM Aarti will be performed there. Sri Joshi Maharaj is the main pujari there who is a great devotee of Sri datta.

On Thursdays many devotees gather there and bhajans and prasad are offered to the lord.

There is a photo of sri lord datta in the temple , its looks like a real picture, One of the devotees got the darshan in that form and then painted it, don't forget to see that photo.

Thanks & Regards,

Shripad Deshpande.

Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam [smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam ]On Behalf Of kathula subhaTuesday, May 20, 2008 6:26 AMSmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Subject: [smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] Dattatreya Temple in Hyderabad

Jai guru DattaHello EverybodyCan any one guide me with the address of DattatreyaTemple in Hyderabad. I heard that temple is located inAbids.I will be thankful if I can get addressJai Guru DattaShubha KathulaExplore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

this palce is in kothi area / sultan bazaar area

ask for pragathi college its a famous landmark or

hanuman vyayam shala

then ask for the sai baba temple

in the beginning of the premises is teh sai temple ...deep inside are teh shiva and teh datta temples

teh shiva temple is said to b around 300 odd yrs old

regards

jitendra

--- On Mon, 5/19/08, kathula subha <kathula_subha wrote:

kathula subha <kathula_subha[smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] Dattatreya Temple in HyderabadSmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 8:55 PM

Jai guru DattaHello EverybodyCan any one guide me with the address of DattatreyaTemple in Hyderabad. I heard that temple is located inAbids.I will be thankful if I can get addressJai Guru DattaShubha KathulaExplore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/

Guest guest

Jai Guru Datta,

subha garu,

If you go to files section you will get the address. Just for your sake here i am sending

**********************message written by Sainath JO of this group*******************************

U can go to Sultan Bazar, Koti & ask anyone for route (just walkable distance) of Famous Hanuman Mandir/ Vyayam Shala located there, 99 in 100 will definetly tell u. Once u reach there, just walk for some distance on the same road for 3 minites & ask for Sai Baba Temple. It is on left side of the road on which u walk. U will see the board " Raja Kanda Swamy U.P. School " ....Datta Temple is located in inner most part of the school....

Regards,

J.Sridhar

On 5/20/08, kathula subha <kathula_subha wrote:

Jai guru DattaHello EverybodyCan any one guide me with the address of DattatreyaTemple in Hyderabad. I heard that temple is located inAbids.I will be thankful if I can get addressJai Guru Datta

Shubha KathulaExplore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

The exact address is KANDASAMY LANE,opp.TELECOM OFFICER'S QUARTERS. dr.p.r.k.prasad

Guest guest

Dear Datta Bandhus,Sai Ram. Jai Guru Datta. While on this topic, it would be good to remember Sri Datta Prabhu's temple on the top of a small hillock at Sitarambagh. While the approach is a little narrow and the climb of 200 steps may be difficult for some, it is worth it.Swamy,_._,___

Guest venkat suri

please tell me the exact location of dattatreya swamy temple in sitarambagh, i would like to visit this temple, please help me.