Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai ram,

Thank you very much

Jai Sai ram

Kishor Giri <kishor.giri Sent: Thu, 29 October, 2009 5:30:50 PMRe: (unknown)

Jai Sai Nath Vijaya G,

Please do not leave the hope & faith, consult to good doctors also. By the grace of Sai nath Things will be fine with your daughter.

Jai Sai Nath,

Kishor

On 10/29/09, VIJAYA SRIRAM <vijayasriram1@ > wrote:

Dear all Sai Devotees,

Om Sai ram,

I am vijayasriram here. Since my daughter is having a problem in her hand she is not able to write the notes in her school books. I am praying a lotus fee of babaji daily. I don;t know when he will going to solve my problem since she is studying 6th std. and she is having lot of disturbance in her studies. I am already frplease pray frustrated for the same. since long time i am waiting to cure this kind of probelm

I hope all your sincere prayers to saibaba will help me. I trust baba whole heartedly and i surrender my request to him. Please pray for your sai sister to cure this problem.

With lot of tears,

Om sai ram.

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Guest guest

, nityaa sri <nsri01 wrote:

>

> om sai ram,

>

> we all will pray for you ...loka samastha sukinobavanthu

>

> take care

>

> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:31 PM, VIJAYA SRIRAM <vijayasriram1wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear all Sai Devotees,

> >

> > Om Sai ram,

> >

> > I am vijayasriram here. Since my daughter is having a problem in her hand

> > she is not able to write the notes in her school books. I am praying a lotus

> > fee of babaji daily. I don;t know when he will going to solve my problem

> > since she is studying 6th std. and she is having lot of disturbance in her

> > studies. I am already frplease pray frustrated for the same. since long

> > time i am waiting to cure this kind of probelm

> >

> > I hope all your sincere prayers to saibaba will help me. I trust baba whole

> > heartedly and i surrender my request to him. Please pray for your sai

> > sister to cure this problem.

> >

> > With lot of tears,

> >

> > Om sai ram.

> >

> >

> >

> >om sai ram i pray to baba that as soon as your daughter will be fine and pls

have faith on baba,trust baba. jai sai ram

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn

more<http://in.rd./tagline_galaxy_3/*http://in.overview.mail./\

>.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Devotees,Swami SharanamAs ordained by Lord Bhakthaparipala Maha Sastha, I - Aravind Subramanyam am writing this letter to the you.First I extend a heartfelt Namaskarams to all of you... and I humbly request you to devote some time to read this letter and to forward to as many devotees as possible.By the boundless Grace of Lord Bhaktha Paripala Maha Sastha, we Maha Sasthru Seva Sangam were really blessed to conduct the wonderful Sastha Preethi festival – which really pleased our beloved Lord.Please Note :The Sole purpose of our sangam is to serve the Lord by all means.Right from the very beginning of it - Swami is right with us –helping us in every single second. Otherwise being the first year, an event of such magnitude is unimaginable.I hope you will be agreeing with the point by Swami’s grace we are going to

set a bench mark and continue the service to the Lord every year and with many other activities.My earnest request is to extend our hands and enroll more members to our sangam and let us join in serving the Lord.Few basic plans in my mind are :Conduct of Sastha Preethi Every year during July - August (Aadi) with the same splendor and divine presence. This should be our Utsavam. Conduct of Special Laksharchanai and other worships to Lord Sastha for the betterment of the World and our Members - Especially During the Mandala Period.Conduct of Rudrabhishekam, Purusha sooktha Homam and Laksharchai -as it was done by (late) Sri.CV.Srinivasa Iyer either at Sabarimala Sannidham - or Achankovil or at a place where the Lord decides.For this purpose we need devotees to stand with us. And Volunteers are persons who come voluntarily to serve the Lord. As you may be aware - the Lord Sastha Himself is the chairman of this Sangam and

at present we are 15 members... I have attached the copy of the membership form... The annual membership fee is Rs. 250 and Life membership fee is Rs1500. Please fill in the form and send to us and Also take some time and forward this mail to all the devoted and interested souls... If you can offer service or lead the group and instruct few of the volunteers with you – please take charge of the group and do so. If you have devoted friends please bring them inside. (Please mail me or ring me for any support). We have miles to go...... I shall bring out the next ventures one by one. For instance, If the membership crosses 400 to 500 by this December 2009, we shall plan for a monthly magazine on Sastha for our members.. These are my humble intentions as ordained by the Lord and I request everyone of you to get involved in this divine mission.We had extraordinary and sincere 15 Sasthru Sevakas (volunteers) in the very first year

and they are our life members. Now you people bring in more and more members and build this "Maha Sasthru Seva Sangam" to a strong fort.If GOD BE WITH US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US ?Iam sure we all are going to take this from an ordinary sangam to something like an institution or a movement.Swamy SharanamV. Aravind Subramanyam (0) 9994641801President

Guest guest

Samy Saranam to all ayyappas

book is available everywhere. just purchase and go ahead.

regards,

dsln

sriayyappan [sriayyappan ] On Behalf Of muniandy andy [avoandy]

Monday, December 21, 2009 2:21 PM

sriayyappan

(unknown)

Samy Saranam to all ayyappas

Just would like to know few things samies.

What is normal manthras to be told during conducting any ayyapa pooja?

There are so many gurusamy conducting pooja for ayyappa. Everyone have their own vision of doing the pooja. Is there any normal std way of having/ foing the pooja?

Thank you and samy saranam.

" This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L & T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship

of L & T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L & T ECC DIVISION "

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Wont it be more relevant to predict this event before hand using numberology.

It is very easy to find out the reasons once the events have taken place Prabhu.

Are there any other important events you can predict before they actually happens.

Haribol,

Siddharth--- On Sun, 27/12/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero wrote:

vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (unknown)sacred-objects Cc: "Express Star Teller" <steller, "telegraph" <tteditSunday, 27 December, 2009, 9:33 PM

Why was the match between India vs Sri Lanka was ABANDONED

This report is based on as per Numerology:

India (Jupiter) as per numeric value

Sri Lanka (Mars) as per numeric value

Date of the match 27th (Mars) Number

But the compound number is 27, combination of Moon and ketu, forming lunar eclipse,(Chandra graham)

And the fate number was 27-12-2009 = 23 (Mercury)

Played at New Delhi (Ketu)

Year 2009 (moon)

I wish to invite the readers, and give their valuable comments.

But according to me the match was disrupted due to MOON ESCLIPES

(CHANDRA GRAHAN) GIVING A BAD REPUTATION.

BINODE KRIPALANI 09831664581

ONE OF MY FRIEND HAD PASSED THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS

“ FEROZSHAH KOTLA GROUND NOT FIT FOR CRICKET CONSUMPTIONâ€

GENTLEMAN, IT IS YOU WILL AND SHOULD DECIDE KAUN JEETA KAUN HARA

binode kripalaninumerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

binodekripalani@ rocketmail. combinode_kripalani@ Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in, (Numerologist)

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Mr. Mishraji,

I do agree what u say so, but one think i wish to clear that Numerology is the branch of Astrology, hence an able Astrologist only can say so provided that he has full details.Similarily if you had noticed about the earlier incidence also relates to 2,4,and 7,and 8 moon, rahu,ketu and saturn..Further please note we are taking pains to let the reader know,and also they should see to their names/friend names/relative names. etc they can save them /others from disaster..

binode kripalaninumerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)binodeuk

binodekripalanibinode_kripalaniChandra-AdityaAstroRemedies, (Numerologist)

Siddharth Mishra <sidhmissacred-objects Sent: Mon, 28 December, 2009 2:29:17 PMRe: (unknown)

Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Wont it be more relevant to predict this event before hand using numberology.

It is very easy to find out the reasons once the events have taken place Prabhu.

Are there any other important events you can predict before they actually happens.

Haribol,

Siddharth--- On Sun, 27/12/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> (unknown)sacred-objectsCc: "Express Star Teller" <steller (AT) eth (DOT) net>, "telegraph" <ttedit (AT) abpmail (DOT) com>Sunday, 27 December, 2009, 9:33 PM

Why was the match between India vs Sri Lanka was ABANDONED

This report is based on as per Numerology:

India (Jupiter) as per numeric value

Sri Lanka (Mars) as per numeric value Date of the match 27th (Mars) Number But the compound number is 27, combination of Moon and ketu, forming lunar eclipse,(Chandra graham) And the fate number was 27-12-2009 = 23 (Mercury) Played at New Delhi (Ketu) Year 2009 (moon) I wish to invite the readers, and give their valuable comments. But according to me the match was disrupted due to MOON ESCLIPES (CHANDRA GRAHAN) GIVING A BAD REPUTATION. BINODE KRIPALANI 09831664581 ONE OF MY FRIEND HAD PASSED THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS “ FEROZSHAH KOTLA GROUND NOT FIT FOR CRICKET CONSUMPTION†GENTLEMAN, IT IS YOU WILL AND SHOULD DECIDE KAUN JEETA KAUN HARA binode kripalaninumerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

binodekripalani@ rocketmail. combinode_kripalani@ Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in, (Numerologist)

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Prabhu, Please accept my best wishes, all glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga, all glories to all the devotees of the Lord.

Depending upon the placement of planets my Vedic astrology suggests that India will win Prabhu. Lets see.Prabhu WWW.SHALIGRAM.COM is the only ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organisation in the World dealing with most genuine and rarest Shaligram Shilas, Exclusive Rudrakshas tested with latest machines and X Rayed to negate any abnormality in the inside structure, Aura and Chakra Balancing thro latest machines, Rarest and genuine Meteorites, 24 carats Gold plated Yantras, Real Makrana Marble Hindu Gods Statues/idols and temples of all sizes, Rare Right side Heera Shankhs, Auspicious Dwarka Shilas, Sacred Govardhan Shilas, All Sapphires and Gems, and all rare religious products and puja items Prabhu.I hope this will help,Aum Namoh Bhagvate Vasudevay Saligram Devah NamahaI beg to remain yours in the humble service of the Lord and Hisdevotees. Have a Nice Day,Thanks and Regards, Haribol, Rajiv

Krishna Dasa,WWW.SHALIGRAM.COM00 91 93226464210091 22 245399999shaligram8saligram8--- On Tue, 5/1/10, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero wrote:

vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (unknown)Chandra-AdityaAstroRemediesCc: sacred-objects , "asish basak" <asish.basakTuesday, 5 January, 2010, 12:22 AM

TRI-NATION CRICKET TOURNAMENT

HELD AT BANGLADESH

COUNTRY PLAYING ARE

BANGLADESH , INDIA , SRI LANKA

NUMERIC VALUE OF

1. BANGLADESH = 32 (5) MERCURY

2. INDIA = 12 (3) JUPITER

3. SRI LANKA = 18 (9) MARS

4. TRI-NATION CRICKET TOURNAMENT = 93 (3) JUPITER

5. DHAKA = 13 (4) (RAHU

TODAY’S MATCH BETWEEN INDIA VS SRI LANKA DATED 5-1-2010

INDIA =3 JUPITER

SRI LANKA =18 MARS

DATE IS 5 = MERCURY NUMBER

FATE NUMBER IS 5+1+2+0+1+0 = 9 MARS NUMBER

PLACE IS DHAKA =13, =4 RAHU NUMBER

DAY IS TUESDAY = MARS

TO ME SRI LANKA SHOULD WIN THE GAME:

THOSE WHO ARE BORN ON 5TH OR 9TH SHOULD EXCEL IN BATTING FIELDING, AND BOWLING: THOSE WHO ARE BORN WITH INITIAL/OR NAME NUMBER.†E, H, N, X,â€

BINODE KRIPALANI

binode kripalaninumerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Guest guest

Yes you go Jap of Shiv Sehsar Naam with Rudarkhshye 108 bead Mala Daily in the morning and after finish you pray for your desire,lord Shiva will reward you but don't break inbetween continue for 108 days.You will be rewarded sooner or latter.

Om Namah Shivay

Assaram--- On Wed, 2/3/10, Mahesh Devadiga <devadigam71 wrote:

Mahesh Devadiga <devadigam71 (unknown) Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 3:18 AM

HI,

Is there any mantra of lord SHIVA,to over come from difficulties, if it is their please let me know it.

Thanks & Rgds

Mahesh.K

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Very Simple, chant "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" regularly, you can use a mala and chant a few malas a day or just keep chanting regularly, mantra develops connection with the deity, in this case "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" will be your connection to the lord, if you pray and chant sincerely Lord will show you the way and you will see good results and more.

God Bless you,

Om Namah Shivaya,

Divakar--- On Wed, 2/3/10, Mahesh Devadiga <devadigam71 wrote:

Mahesh Devadiga <devadigam71 (unknown) Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 6:18 AM

HI,

Is there any mantra of lord SHIVA,to over come from difficulties, if it is their please let me know it.

Thanks & Rgds

Mahesh.K

Guest guest

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

Dear Mr Mahesh

The panchakshari mantra OM NAMAH: SIVAAYA: is of vaidik mantra, means, available in the Vedaas. It is APOURUSHEYA. Thus one need not wander anywhere for any other mantra. When PraNava (OM) is prefixed, it becomes shad akshari means six-lettered. You may chant this mantra on akshara laksha basis. That means, how much number of letters are there in the mantra, that much lakh times. Om Nama: Sivaaya is having six letters. But it is widely called and accepted as panchakshari mantra. Therefore chant it for five lakh times.

Though Siva is known as the destroyer but it is karpoora gouram KaruNaavataaram. By chanting this mantra, all difficulties will be burnt.

Wish you all the best

vijayan

--- On Wed, 3/2/10, Mahesh Devadiga <devadigam71 wrote:

Mahesh Devadiga <devadigam71 (unknown) Date: Wednesday, 3 February, 2010, 3:18 AM

HI,

Is there any mantra of lord SHIVA,to over come from difficulties,if it is their please let me know it.

Thanks & Rgds

Mahesh.K

Guest guest

hariom,just chant om namah shivay................ as much as u can.... this is the simple but most powerful mantra...

regards /

prakash--- On Wed, 2/3/10, Mahesh Devadiga <devadigam71 wrote:

Mahesh Devadiga <devadigam71 (unknown) Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 3:18 AM

HI,

Thanks & Rgds

Mahesh.K

Guest guest

Sai RamI only have to say that Poovish has not followed the teachings of Baba even in spite of believing in Baba. As Baba has always maintained, we will suffer because of our bad karams and we enjoy God's blessings if we do good karams. While our sympathy to Poovish's current position is there, it is only Poovish who will have to pay for his wrong doings.Since he has realised his mistakes, I will pray to Baba to guide him through his tough times.Om Shri Sainath Sharnam mama.Dhansukh Lal

14 Highgrove Lane

Totara Vale

Auckland 0632.--- On Tue, 9/3/10, Poovish Caunhye <poovishlovebaba wrote:Poovish Caunhye <poovishlovebaba (unknown) Received: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 3:52 AM

07/03/2010

Poovish caunhye

England

Date of birth:23/01/ 1984  Dear mrs gupta ji Sai ramI hope you and your family are doing well. my name is Poovish Caunhye.im originally from Mauritius but I live in England. Mrs gupta ji im writing to you regarding a serious matter which involve my brother,myself and the police. You know last October I went to Mauritius on holiday.overthere my uncle sent me some indecent clip of a child on my mobile.when I came back I gave the same to my brother. His name is hatish Caunhye. His date of birth is 04/02/1985.we live in the same flat.I don’t how but my brother got arrested at his workplace last November for pocessing that clip. The police came to our flat on the 5th of march again and now they want to interview me on Tuesday the 9th of march at 3pm.mrs gupta ji we thougtht that this clip was only a joke.we didn’t know how serious it was until my brother got arrested. Mrs gupta ji we

disappointed

baba and our parents. We are very sorry and ashame for what we have done. Its all because of me. Mrs gupta please forgive us if we have offended you. We ask for forgiveness with folded hands to baba,our parents and yourself. We wont do it again. Mrs gupta ji problems never come alone. You know in England I use to have 2 jobs. You know sometimes I use to phone in sick at one place and go to work at my other job even though I was not really sick and get paid for it. You know ive been reported and now there is a fraud case against me. I accept I did do it intentionally. I thought I would never get caught.but nothing can escape baba`s eyes.im very very sorry for what ive done and I regret It a lot. Mrs gupta ji ive asked for forgiveness to baba. Mrs gupta ji I would like to request to you if you could please please please I beg you if you could please pray to baba for us. Please ask baba to forgive us and save us from those cases please mrs gupta ji. Please

mrs gupta ji please please please pray to baba for us. Please sai baba forgive us.please shower your grace and blessings on us please baba please. We have realise our mistakes and we wont do it again. please please please mrs gupta ji our career will be over if we receive a crininal record. We will put our parents to shame. Mrs gupta ji I saw on the internet about baba`s leelas at your place. I know baba knows everything. you are more closer to baba than us. We are sinners. Please mrs gupta please please please pray to baba to please forgive us and please rescue us please mrs gupta ji. We really really regret for what we have done mrs gupta ji. Please pray for us. Please baba we have really really disappoint you. Please we ask for forgiveness with folded hands and on our knees. Please rescue us please sai baba please save us please please please baba. Forgive us please. Mrs gupta ji I know how you must be feeling after reading this letter. I know you

must be feeling that We are bad and dodgy people. Mrs gupta ji im very very depressed.ive realised my mistakes.the police is involve.we have let our parents down.our career will be over. Please forgive us. We ask for forgiveness. Please mrs gupta ji we regret for what we have done. Please please please help us. Give us some advice. Please mrs gupta pray for us. mrs gupta ji I thank you for your time for reading this letter. Believe us that we are very very ashame and sorry for what we have done. Forgive us again if we have offended anyone or yourself mrs gupta ji. We will be very very very grateful to you all our life mrs gupta ji.please help us, please pray for us,please give us some advice. Please mrs gupta ji please I beg you please get in touch with us. Thank you a lot in advance. May the lord bless you and all you family. please please baba please save us please please please baba. Sai ram. also i promise i will be listening to sai amritvani

on thursdays.  

Poovish caunhye