IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

1Lakh 25thousand guru mantra jap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this is important note for sadhaks who want to do seriouse sadhanas and acheive success and siddhi.......before u do any sadhana u first need to do 1Lakh 25thousand guru mantra jap and then additonal 35thousand guru mantra jap which is part of havan...........u need to do/start this 1Lakh 25thousand guru mantra jap with a sankalp...for example-starting my 1Lakh 25thousand guru mantra jap from today i take a sankalp today(the first day) that i will do 21mala daily for 63days thereby completing 1Lakh 25thousand guru mantra jap in 63 days....if u want to do 51mala daily u need to take sankalp for 25days.....if u want to do 101mala daily u need to take sankalp for 13days....remember when we do 21mala we count only 20mala,similarly we count only 50mala for 51mala and 100mala for 101mala's of guru mantra that r done.........then u need to do/start the additonal

35thousand guru mantra jap again with same sort of sankalp ............. all new sadhaks should make a note of this.............JAI GURUDEV.............

Vikrant

Hi Vikrant,

Can you please verify two things here?

1. What do you mean by

"remember when we do 21mala we count only 20mala,similarly we count only 50mala for 51mala and 100mala for 101mala's of guru mantra that r done"

If i am having rosary mala having 108 beads and i am chanting 21 mala from it, will it be 20 mala only? please focus on this particular word, i am confused.

2. I am confused about this word too:

"21mala daily for 63days thereby completing 1Lakh 25thousand guru mantra jap in 63 days....if u want to do 51mala daily u need to take sankalp for 25days.....if u want to do 101mala daily u need to take sankalp for 13days...."

Keeping above rosary in mind,

If we go by your way (20 mala) : 20 x 108 = 2160 mantra for one day, multiplying it with 63,

it gives 1,36,080, if you go for 62 days then also it is not 1,25,000 we required less days than 63 but why you mentioned 63, what calculation is there behind it, it would be good if you can focus on it.

If we go by 21 mala : 21 x 108 = 2268 mantra for one day, multiplying it with 63,

it gives 1,42,884. Again if you go for 62 days then also its not 1,25,000 we required less days than 63, so kindly focus on it.

I have check it with other mala mantras like 51, 101 and everytime its not nearly matching 1,25,000.

So, it would be really grateful if you or any from this forum can reply and focus on the topic to help new sadhak like me.

Regards,