IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Job Problem.When will I get job ?Please advice .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends ,I am a Fresher Engineer B.Tech(ETE)-2009 pass out.I had also done B Sc and MCA prior to B.Tech.I had not got job in any company last year in campus recruitment because of recession.Though IT market is booming again but still I have not got any job so far.My age is 28.I have no more age to apply for many govt jobs for engineering graduates.

My date of birth is 10th feb 1981,

Time of Birth 21:43(=09:43PM),

Place of Birth: Bhubaneswar(orissa).

I will be obliged if answered when will I get a good and financially stable job and which sector will nbe best for me e.g.Telecom,Information Technology ,Teaching and Research.

Currently moon mahadasa and guru antardasa is going on in my Kundali.My birth star is bharani, ascendant is virgo,moonsign is aries.

I'm wearing pearl in silver ring right hand little finger,white sapphire in gold ring right hand ring finger and emerald in silver ring on right hand middle finger.

Sumit

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

The prayog for getting job is already shared.

Join the group, if you haven't: /

Go to:

Files > Anand's knowledge Series > Important assorted prayogs

There is a prayog: Roji Prapt Karane ke liye.JPG

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

sum_astro <sumastro Sent: Wed, 3 February, 2010 12:15:59 AM Job Problem.When will I get job ?Please advice .

Dear Friends ,I am a Fresher Engineer B.Tech(ETE)- 2009 pass out.I had also done B Sc and MCA prior to B.Tech.I had not got job in any company last year in campus recruitment because of recession.Though IT market is booming again but still I have not got any job so far.My age is 28.I have no more age to apply for many govt jobs for engineering graduates.

Time of Birth 21:43(=09:43PM) ,

Place of Birth: Bhubaneswar( orissa).

I will be obliged if answered when will I get a good and financially stable job and which sector will nbe best for me e.g.Telecom, Information Technology ,Teaching and Research.

Currently moon mahadasa and guru antardasa is going on in my Kundali.My birth star is bharani, ascendant is virgo,moonsign is aries.

I'm wearing pearl in silver ring right hand little finger,white sapphire in gold ring right hand ring finger and emerald in silver ring on right hand middle finger.

Sumit

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

You should have try to Telecome Industry or any information industries either its computer company or such kind, because your qualification said don't go here and there if you want to make carrier in your field.--- On Tue, 2/2/10, sum_astro <sumastro wrote:

sum_astro <sumastro Job Problem.When will I get job ?Please advice . Date: Tuesday, 2 February, 2010, 6:45 PM

Dear Friends ,I am a Fresher Engineer B.Tech(ETE)- 2009 pass out.I had also done B Sc and MCA prior to B.Tech.I had not got job in any company last year in campus recruitment because of recession.Though IT market is booming again but still I have not got any job so far.My age is 28.I have no more age to apply for many govt jobs for engineering graduates.

I will be obliged if answered when will I get a good and financially stable job and which sector will nbe best for me e.g.Telecom, Information Technology ,Teaching and Research.

Sumit

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev

Dear Sumit,

I have sent you a job opening in HCL for freshers, please apply. I am sure with Gurudevs grace you will get one soon.

Do not lose hope!

Below is a quick link of the email,

Openings vacant for ECE, EEE, IS, CSE, IT, E & I and MCA disciplines

HCL is inviting Fresher applications from ‘08-‘09 batch with a score of min 65% from ECE, EEE, IS, CSE, IT, E & I and MCA disciplines.Simply send the link http://hcl.aspiringminds.in/ to your friends where they can upload their details.If your friends are found eligible, they will appear for CBT test, of which they will be informed individually. Those qualifying after the CBT test will appear for an interview at

Bangalore/Chennai/NCR. They can choose between HCL locations for final placements and can look forward to a compensation of Rs. 18,000/- per month for the first six months and then Rs. 2.70 lakhs per annum. As per policy there is no referral benefit for referring freshers.

Best RegardsChander

sum_astro <sumastro Sent: Wed, 3 February, 2010 12:15:59 AM Job Problem.When will I get job ?Please advice .

Sumit

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

jai gurudev,

I am trying to get a job since long, but i get interview and nothing happens beyond that.

Please help me with this, I am really struggling a lot.

DOB: 17th Dec 1983

place: Pune

Time: 5.45am