IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ashramam Sathumurai Kramam in Sanskrit and Tamil [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adiyen Dasan,

Wonderful Kainkaryam this to send the PDF of our Sathumarai kramam to all the Sishyas. This will be very useful for one and all to recite and practice so that when they are coming to attend our Theertha Ghosti, they can also join and recite the Sathumarai Manthrangal. Thanks a lot Raghavan and RS Mama for the same..

One small Addition - in the last Acharya Salutations which we recite - there has been some more additions after Srimathe Vagula Bhushana Mahadesikaya Namaha. They are:

Srimathe Vishwaksenaya Namaha

Sriyai Namaha

Sridharayai Namaha

Ranganayaki Namaha

Ranganatha Parabrahmane Namaha

From then the remaining part are the same.

I have typed in English since I dont have the Tamil / Sanskrit font in my system. Request all to add this in the Kramam as sent by RS mama and look into the same.

I hope this PDF is used by all of us and keep chanting our Acharaya Lineage more and more.

Srimathe Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Dasan

ASV.Kesavan

96209 43000

"r_sv" <r_svandavan <andavan >; ramanuja mission ; Anbil Ramaswamy ; Srinivasan Rangaswamy <sriranganathapaduka >Tuesday, 7 July, 2009 10:56:34 AM Ashramam Sathumurai Kramam in Sanskrit and Tamil [2 Attachments]

Sreemathe RangaRamanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

On this day at Bangalore Sripuram Ashramam, H.H. is performing His 21st Chaaturmaasya Sankalpam. H.H. will be observing this Sankalpam for two months at this place.

Just as a coincidence to this auspicious day, I am attaching with this the newly edited SriRangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam's daily Saathumurai Kramam.For the benefit of those, who cannot read Tamil, Sanskrit text version is also given . There are two separate attachments, on in Sanskrit and the second in Tamil.

These have been compiled by our Ashramam devotee Sri Raghavan Vasudevan for the benefit of our Ashramam Sishyas.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.