IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Online sanskrit classes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear madam,

thank you very much and cannot express in words how much such classes will benefit me. waiting for it.

Rama

On 1/24/08, sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote:

i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. throughskype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all arewelcome.saroja Ramanujam

Guest guest

madam thank you very much for the kind service; i'm interested in learning sanskrit to acquire a higher knolwedge of the language i know to read slokams; with regards usharaghunathan r <rraghunathan_in wrote: Respected Madam, It is a great news of the year. I have been longing for such a course. I am deeply interested to join the course. Kindly tell me what procedure I should follow to join the course and benefit

from it. Pending knowledge of full procedure, I give below my details: Name: R Raghunathan Age: 64 years Residing at Mumbai Please guide me further. Thanks onceagain, Raghunathansarojram18 <sarojram18 > wrote: i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. throughskype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all arewelcome.saroja Ramanujam Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

i am also interested pls let me know the full detailshv a nice dayl.Krishnamoorthyraghunathan r <rraghunathan_in wrote: Respected Madam, It is a great news of the year. I have been longing for such a course. I am deeply interested to join the course. Kindly tell me what procedure I should follow to join the course and benefit from it. Pending knowledge of full procedure, I give below my details: Name: R

Raghunathan Age: 64 years Residing at Mumbai Please guide me further. Thanks onceagain, Raghunathansarojram18 <sarojram18 > wrote: i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. throughskype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all arewelcome.saroja Ramanujam Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. HAVE A NICE DAYL.KRISHNAMOORTHY9444153483

Guest guest

Respected madam, This simple self also would like to enrol for the online sanskrit learning course. Indeed my humble saluatations for the wonderful attempt you are putting forward. Looking forward to know further in the matter, Adiyen Thiruvengadathan aged 55 residing at Mumbai email stigr0705raghunathan r <rraghunathan_in wrote: Respected Madam, It is a great news of the year. I have

been longing for such a course. I am deeply interested to join the course. Kindly tell me what procedure I should follow to join the course and benefit from it. Pending knowledge of full procedure, I give below my details: Name: R Raghunathan Age: 64 years Residing at Mumbai Please guide me further. Thanks onceagain, Raghunathansarojram18 <sarojram18 > wrote: i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. throughskype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all arewelcome.saroja Ramanujam Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest guest

Madam Sarojam,

I used to go thru your articles and I could not understand as it was mainly from sanskrit

slokas and I was longing to hear from some one who can teach us.

Waiting for 26th so that I can also avail of the great opportunity in learning sanskrit.

Lord Naryana only should give me courage to learn at this age (63).

Thanks,

yours,

nochalur seshadri sampath.

raghunathan r <rraghunathan_inOppiliappan Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:28:17 PMRe: online sanskrit classes

Respected Madam,

It is a great news of the year. I have been longing for such a course. I am deeply interested to join the course. Kindly tell me what procedure I should follow to join the course and benefit from it.

Pending knowledge of full procedure, I give below my details:

Name: R Raghunathan

Residing at Mumbai

Please guide me further.

Thanks onceagain,

Raghunathansarojram18 <sarojram18 > wrote:

i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. throughskype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all arewelcome.saroja Ramanujam

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks Ms Saroja. Adiyen would like to join the class. Adiyen's Skype ID is jayshreen. Looking fwd to tomorrow's class.Regards,JayshreeOn Jan 25, 2008 11:11 AM, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

hank you for the prompt response. IT is very easy to get enrolled in the class. 1.Install skype if you have not done already. Just search through google for skype and open the page and download it.Regiser by filling the particilars and provide me with your skype ID and I will enrol you in the class.

2.The class will be at9pm IST for one hour or so.It is through chat and it would help if all are present at the same time.If anyone misses a class I will be mailing the chat session notes and scanned copy of the lesson for catching up

3. If you have any doubt you can contact me through messenger or gchat any time . 4. Even if you are not computer literate you can do it with ease. If you install skype and contact me through chat either in skype itself or i otherwise I will help.

4. It would help if you know devanagari script because the class chat will be in English only asskype has no provision for using other language fonts that I know of.5. If you

install baraha fonts I can send you the devanagari version through chat or mail.If you need any more assistance please dont hesitate to ask. I am already having online classes on Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays started from early Dec. and we have covered 17 lessons so far.I am following sanskrit primer book at present.

Hoping to see you all tomorrow at the classsaroja RamanujamThe classes will be on saturdays and sundays at9pmIST starting from tomorrow

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,

Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

-- Thanks & regards,Jayshree Narasimhan

Guest guest

I dont think that you can download it unless you have skype facility. Moreover it is chat session and not talk session. If you want I will send you the lessons and chat session notes by email. Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Guest guest

Dear Madam,I have added my name in skype under nssampath30. Presently I am in USA and I will tryto hear your message on 26th 9PM. I will be back in Chennai by 10th March.Advance thanks and hope to hear your message on Saturdays and Sundays.yours,nssampath.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Oppiliappan Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 12:41:27 AMRe: online sanskrit classes

hank you for the prompt response. IT is very easy to get enrolled in the class. 1.Install skype if you have not done already. Just search through google for skype and open the page and download it.Regiser by filling the particilars and provide me with your skype ID and I will enrol you in the class. 2.The class will be at9pm IST for one hour or so.It is through chat and it would help if all are present at the same time.If anyone misses a class I will be mailing the chat session notes and scanned copy of the lesson for catching up3. If you have any doubt you can contact me through messenger or gchat any time . 4. Even if you are not computer literate you can do it with ease. If you install skype and contact me through chat either in skype itself or i otherwise I will help.4. It would help if you know devanagari script because the class chat will be in English only asskype has no provision for using other language

fonts that I know of.5. If you

install baraha fonts I can send you the devanagari version through chat or mail.If you need any more assistance please dont hesitate to ask. I am already having online classes on Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays started from early Dec. and we have covered 17 lessons so far.I am following sanskrit primer book at present. Hoping to see you all tomorrow at the classsaroja RamanujamThe classes will be on saturdays and sundays at9pmIST starting from tomorrow Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,

Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs. com/asrama3 Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

pls let me know full details. through skype means what? hari ohm L.Krishnamoorthyvaraahan <varaahan wrote: Oppiliappan , "sarojram18" <sarojram18 wrote:>> i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. through> skype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all are> welcome.> saroja Ramanujam>Shall we have it in

downloable form?SridharHAVE A NICE DAYL.KRISHNAMOORTHY9444153483

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Sampath,Age is no problem in learning. I did my MA philosophy just before my retirement as a teacher from Vidyamanduir Mylapore and did my PhD and siromani in sanskrit afterwards. Only interest that counts. Goodlucksaroja Ramanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Guest guest

Madame

My name is V.Harikrishnan. My skype ID is Harikrishnan

Viriyambakkam. Please enrol me for the Sanskirt Class.

I live in Chennai, Tamilnadu India.

Haarikrishnan

--- Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

> hank you for the prompt response. IT is very easy to

> get enrolled in the class.

> 1.Install skype if you have not done already. Just

> search through google for skype and open the page

> and download it.Regiser by filling the particilars

> and provide me with your skype ID and I will enrol

> you in the class.

> 2.The class will be at9pm IST for one hour or so.

> It is through chat and it would help if all are

> present at the same time.If anyone misses a class I

> will be mailing the chat session notes and scanned

> copy of the lesson for catching up

> 3. If you have any doubt you can contact me through

> messenger or gchat any time . 4. Even if you are not

> computer literate you can do it with ease. If you

> install skype and contact me through chat either in

> skype itself or i otherwise I will help.

> 4. It would help if you know devanagari script

> because the class chat will be in English only

> asskype has no provision for using other language

> fonts that I know of.

> 5. If you install baraha fonts I can send you the

> devanagari version through chat or mail.

> If you need any more assistance please dont hesitate

> to ask.

> I am already having online classes on

> Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays started from early

> Dec. and we have covered 17 lessons so far.I am

> following sanskrit primer book at present.

> Hoping to see you all tomorrow at the class

> saroja Ramanujam

>

> The classes will be on saturdays and sundays

> at9pmIST starting from tomorrow

>

>

>

> Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D,

> Siromani in sanskrit.

>

>

> www.freewebs.com/asrama3

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

______________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

skype is a software which can be downloaded through internet and installed Then you fill in the particulars and enter a skype ID and provide me that. My skype ID is sanskritclass and you add it to your list then you will be included in my class Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Guest guest

Dear Ma'm

I would like to enroll in the online class.

thanks and Regards,

Parimukhan Singapiraan!

Oppiliappan From: sarojram18Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:02:14 -0800Re: online sanskrit classes

Dear Mr.Sampath,Age is no problem in learning. I did my MA philosophy just before my retirement as a teacher from Vidyamanduir Mylapore and did my PhD and siromani in sanskrit afterwards. Only interest that counts. Goodlucksaroja Ramanujam

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Post free auto ads on Yello Classifieds now! Try it now!

Guest guest

Dear Maám,

I am Mrs.Srividhya.R from Dubai, UAE. I am interested in enrolling for your sanskrit classes. But, i doubt if skype can be downloaded in the UAE as i heard it is banned here. Is there any other alternative?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanking you,

Srividhya.

sarojram18 <sarojram18Oppiliappan Sent: Thursday, 24 January, 2008 9:05:00 PM online sanskrit classes

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Respected Madam, My Skype ID is swati477. Kindly enrol me in the on line sanskrit class. Please also inform me the regular timings and days of Teaching please. Thanks and Best Regards, Vasantkumar.VSaroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: skype is a software which can be downloaded through internet and installed Then you fill in the particulars and enter a skype ID and provide me that. My skype ID is sanskritclass and

you add it to your list then you will be included in my class Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Madam Namaskar My skype ID is varadarajan60. Thank u for the kindness. Adiyaen Dasan, G.Varadarajan, Salem.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: skype is a software which can be downloaded through internet and installed Then you fill in the particulars and enter a skype ID and provide me that. My skype ID is sanskritclass and you add it to your list then you will be included in my class Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Dear Vasudevan, I cannot locate you on skype. Please add sanskrticlass in your add contact page and I will get the info. Your skypeID swati477 does not match. saroja Ramanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Guest guest

, " sarojram18 " <sarojram18 wrote:

>

> i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. through

> skype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all are

> welcome.

> saroja Ramanujam

>

Jai Srimannarayana,

I would be interested in joining your classes. I am a beginner and

would like to try to start.

Jai Srimannarayana

Aruna Mundlapudi

Guest guest

Jai srimannarayana!

We are interested in joining the classes. Can you advise on the dates of the

classes and also the Id to join the conference skype.

Jaisrimannarayana

, " sarojram18 " <sarojram18 wrote:

>

> i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. through

> skype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all

are

> welcome.

> saroja Ramanujam

>

Guest guest

Dear members,

Please install skype and give me your ID am nd emailaddress. I will mail you the

scanned copy of the lessons and chat session material.The classes are on

saturdays and sundays at9pm IST and it is only a chat seesion and not

phone-in.Please avoid phoning. You can contact me at any time during the day

through gchat or skype chat or messenger.Next class is tomorrow and this

week we have only class on satrurday as I will not be available on Sunday.

Normally we have classes on saturdays and sundays.

saroja ramanujam

Guest guest

Dear Madam, I'm Vijay kumar Sudharshanam. My Skype ID is vijay.sudharshanam Please enroll me for online sanskrit classes. Kindly send me the notes of the already finished classes.

Sincerely,Vijay kumar.S

Guest guest

I have sent mail to your emailaddress which is returned Please give correct address I ahve to send this to the group since I could not contact you otherwise.O Please reply to me direct at sarojram18

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

:

madam

thank you very much for the kind service;

i'm interested in learning sanskrit to acquire a higher knolwedge of the language

i know to read slokams;

with regards

usharaghunathan r <rraghunathan_ in > wrote:

Respected Madam,

It is a great news of the year. I have been longing for such a course. I am deeply interested to join the course. Kindly tell me what procedure I should follow to join the course and benefit from it.

Pending knowledge of full procedure, I give below my details:

Name: R Raghunathan

Residing at Mumbai

Please guide me further.

Thanks onceagain,

Raghunathansarojram18 <sarojram18 > wrote:

Guest guest

Fresh online free classes for beginners starting on 6.2.2010 at 8.30pm

IST. Those who are interested please contact sarojram18

saroja Ramanujam