IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Chanting of Om Namo Narayana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

With regard to mail regarding chanting of Om namo narayanaya, I would like to provide my humble views. If there is anything wrong or mistake pardon me for the same.

This Ashtakshara manthram has been got by Swami Ramanuja after great difficulty from Thirukottiyur nambi and made available to all of us. It is the most powerful of all mantram.

I have seen these chanting in some of the temples too. Hearing this mantra gives the most of all pleasures and the peace of mind.

Adiyen

Srinivasan

-

narasimhan padmanaban

Friday, February 29, 2008 2:47 PM

Re: Chanting of "Om Namo Narayana"

Sri:

Dear Members,

There is no restriction for Chanting BHAGAVAN NAMAS like NARAYANA, KRISHNA, RAAMA, NRISIMHA etc.

OM NAMO NARAYANA is the foremost RAHASYAM for a SRIVAISHNAVAN

and should not be recited loudly.One can recite NAMO NARAYANA LOUDLY

and when PRANAVAM "OM" ia added, it becomes a RAHASYAM[sECRET]

and should be meditated upon and not recited loudly

Only DWAYA MANTRAM

SRIMAN NARAYANA CHARANAU SARANAM PRABHADHYE

SRIMATHE NARAYANAYA NAMAha

can be recited loudly[like a chanting box] and is available for download from

www.saranagathi.org/~balajis

NAMO NARAYANA NAMO NARAYANA NAMO NARAYANA

dhasan,

N.PADMANABAN

--- On Thu, 28/2/08, Venkatakrishnan <nvenkatakrishnan > wrote:

Venkatakrishnan <nvenkatakrishnan >Re: Chanting of "Om Namo Narayanan" Date: Thursday, 28 February, 2008, 10:24 AM

Dear All

Chanting Bhagvan's namam doesnt require all this.

Please do not discourage and harm people who have faith in our religion / gods.

Thanks and regards

N Venkatakrishnanushama <gn_usha > wrote:

The chanting of this has to be done on getting 'manthropadesam' from one's Acharya and not to be played in any music instruments and one has to chant this with reverence on his own. It is considered as a very sacred and this I heard in one of the Thiruppavai discourse rendered by Thiru.Ananthapadman abha Chariar /Sub editor of Nrusimha priya Magazine.

I felt it is my duty to bring it to you Sir,

In case this message u consider hurting then please pardon me.

With regards

Adiyen.

GPSN <gpsn (AT) lntecc (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Swamis

I require chanting of "Om Namo Narayana" mantra in Mp3 format. If anyone has the same kindly send.

Adiyen

Srinivasan

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Think in a new way and you will be a new person.The happiness you give makes you more happy than the happiness you receive.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

dear sir the chanting of ' ashtakshra mantram ' daily gives me immense please and mental peace. I have been practicing chanting this mantra for the last 40 years .. 108 times during morning and evening. where ever I am I never fail to chant it. It is the greatest source of inspiration for me to start the day why not others too chant it....and seek immense pleasure and peace of mind. try and you will succeed ,,,,, please dont take it as a compulsion best wishes rajaramanGPSN <gpsn wrote:  Dear Members, With regard to mail regarding chanting of Om namo narayanaya, I would like to provide my humble views. If there is anything wrong or mistake pardon me for the same. This Ashtakshara manthram has been got by Swami Ramanuja after great difficulty from Thirukottiyur nambi and made available to all of us. It is the most powerful of all mantram. I have seen these chanting in some of the temples too. Hearing this mantra gives the most of all pleasures and the peace of mind. Adiyen Srinivasan - narasimhan padmanaban Friday, February 29, 2008 2:47 PM Re: Chanting of "Om

Namo Narayana" Sri: Dear Members, There is no restriction for Chanting BHAGAVAN NAMAS like NARAYANA, KRISHNA, RAAMA, NRISIMHA etc. OM NAMO NARAYANA is the foremost RAHASYAM for a SRIVAISHNAVAN and should not be recited loudly.One can recite NAMO NARAYANA LOUDLY and when PRANAVAM "OM" ia added, it becomes a RAHASYAM[sECRET] and should be meditated upon and not recited loudly Only DWAYA MANTRAM SRIMAN NARAYANA CHARANAU SARANAM PRABHADHYE SRIMATHE NARAYANAYA NAMAha can be recited loudly[like a chanting box] and is available for download from www.saranagathi.org/~balajis NAMO NARAYANA NAMO NARAYANA NAMO NARAYANA dhasan, N.PADMANABAN --- On Thu, 28/2/08, Venkatakrishnan <nvenkatakrishnan > wrote: Venkatakrishnan <nvenkatakrishnan >Re: Chanting of "Om Namo Narayanan" Date: Thursday, 28 February, 2008, 10:24 AM Dear All Chanting Bhagvan's namam doesnt require all this. Please do not discourage and harm people who have faith in our religion / gods. Thanks and regards N Venkatakrishnanushama <gn_usha > wrote: The chanting of this has to be done on getting 'manthropadesam' from one's Acharya and not to be played in any music instruments and one has to chant this with reverence on his own. It is considered as a very sacred and this I heard in one of the Thiruppavai discourse rendered by Thiru.Ananthapadman abha Chariar /Sub editor of Nrusimha priya Magazine. I felt it is my duty to bring it to you Sir, In case this message u consider hurting then please pardon me. With

regards Adiyen. GPSN <gpsn (AT) lntecc (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Swamis I require chanting of "Om Namo Narayana" mantra in Mp3 format. If anyone has the same kindly send. Adiyen Srinivasan Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Think in a new way and you will be a new person.The happiness you give makes you more happy than the

happiness you receive. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

RAJARAMAN

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest Guest

There is no specific time required to chant om namo narayanaya. and also no targets. chant this mantra as many as you can. There is no problem. Even while you are in other activities also, you can chant this mantra. One will improve in krishna consiousness by regular chanting of this mantra. There is no doubt at all.