Now i would like to know as to how the stars (Griha) affects

apply / impact on a person's life.

I mean to say that a persons Birth name(birth rashi) , popular name

(say School name ),birth date may be different . In such case which

rashi should we consider ?. Birth rashi or name rashi or date of

birth rashi ?.

If any one can clarify, please . Because i want to know the Exact

answer for my self.

Hope you will help me understand the same.

Thanks

Manish Srivastava

God is destiny with your names and the names of your surroundings even painted with the creation of the worlds. You do not think about what your child's name. Since it is itself born in your head.

In our darkest time, no one can fully read the names of your relatives and friends. You need to learn how to build the correct horoscope based on the vibrations of color planets and the signs that these names are registered. In Jamini Sutras in the early chapters there is a table on which you can put the correct rising sign. But in order to properly build horoscope. This will work just in second’s events of your life. You need to take God's law, which does not give birth to real-time human birth, which tells you the mother or doctor. You should know that in the matter of all wrong, those who think wisely and do not have a second birth in the Spirit. The time that you are taking as the day and time of your birth, the fetus is output to the outside. Man is born with the first stroke in the womb. Although no one from a woman born. This is a figurative birth, everyone is born from his father (God). Moment of connection between matter and spirit is the point of your present birth. Should you find the exact Ayanamsa and apply the law of birth, that God securely secreted from the mind, you will build the right birthday card. Up to this point, all the astrologers of the world, just imagine God and subject to illusion .

On Russian names already created a directory name. Where is the color name and affecting its planets and signs?

You need to focus on the rulers of the deities that govern specific planet .Names are many, because in the birth chart is not one but three characters and planets can indicate you’re having. You need to bear in mind that your first home is 10 4 mother's house. He always refers to the name of the mother and her profession because. That matter your appearance comes from the mother, the father gives quality Soul.