IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

for jyothisha bashing ppl to read .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear group ,

here the answer ,for jyothisha bashing ppl .

pls read it ,and after all jyothisha is abt phaladesh means results .we r not worried abt anything happening astronomicaly

it may affect in mundane charts and phala as its part of it .

sunil nair

THE LEGACY IIIPRASHNA

P.S. Iyer is different from Sheshadri Iyer who wrote "New Directions". The late V.A.K. Iyer is different from these two Iyers.

Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with me and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.

Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask some questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after another, ten or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, "I am worried about the construction of a temple". "You need not worry", said P.S.Iyer. " In fifteen days time your problem of land will be solved and the construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.

Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of the year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother brother's sister-in-law's husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.

He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced himself as my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within a week, would have a woman boss but four months later he would give up the job and do his own business in exporting garments. All parts of this prediction came out correct.

No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an astrologer like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba Rao to answer questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in 1985. It went on whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater demonstration of such astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three times, on my request, both from the stage and at my residence during his visits to Delhi.

After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to contact again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was later that he came to know that it was the very last prediction he had given. Few hours after he died.

PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM

Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote on it are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with it Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group discussions, done openly with technical astrological discussions give an open demonstation of their skill.

Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman because it is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could have done taking the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was rather lucky in this.

More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna Marga sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming from Kerala and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a local astrologer to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there has to be a discussion between or among astrologer before a final answer on any question is given. I being a family friend of this person had to join.

The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English. It went on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found that participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught this method step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the understanding this method.

The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this method all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be answer in the full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was necessary and no new horoscope was required to be drawn.

Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the understanding of this method and after a week one can do it confidently cutting out some of cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in nearly one hour's time through the shells of the sea.

I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be done in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in much lesser time through a computer.

Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time on Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what was going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S. Iyer had agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations as he appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would leave many gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.

All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method different lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the chatra lagna and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a virgin girl of less than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope drawn on the floor with flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented with twelve tamboolas (betel leaves) representing twelve houses.

Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one hour, he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the horoscope and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna lagna and tamboola corroboration.

Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was answering so many questions without drawing even a horoscope.

The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I must say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.

Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and conclude.

Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi when he got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was being discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to ask his friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or if married, whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of almost no sex life. Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the man was unmarried and could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer combination that I had tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna, seventh lord and Venus.

The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology in the closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have visited the USA where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his eloquence in English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes. In his death I lost the opportunity of interacting with a world class predictor.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna

Hraum Namah Adityaya

Respected Sunil Nair ji,

Namaskar.

There are so many gems in the Sea of astrology some found and some yet to be identified or even who dont want to be identified. But no amount of such anecdotes and reality will ever convince the people whom you addressed as they have convinced themselves that they should close their mind to any pro-astrology arguments lest they lose their direction. Can you really think you can make them 'see' those who pretend to be blind? I am not such an optimist, please give us such good discussions and teaching instead of devoting time to convincing people who have chosen to wear a veil of hypocrisy. Sorry to have used harsh words as is not my wont usually.

Please let's start the study of any chosen topic without any arguments, just plain teaching and learning...

Regards

Nalini

Nalini Swamy

sunil nair <astro_tellerkeralaVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Saturday, 8 December, 2007 9:59:11 AM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] for jyothisha bashing ppl to read .

dear group ,

here the answer ,for jyothisha bashing ppl .

pls read it ,and after all jyothisha is abt phaladesh means results .we r not worried abt anything happening astronomicaly

it may affect in mundane charts and phala as its part of it .

sunil nair

THE LEGACY IIIPRASHNA

P.S. Iyer is different from Sheshadri Iyer who wrote "New Directions". The late V.A.K. Iyer is different from these two Iyers.

Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with me and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.

Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask some questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after another, ten or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, "I am worried about the construction of a temple". "You need not worry", said P.S.Iyer. " In fifteen days time your problem of land will be solved and the construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.

Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of the year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother brother's sister-in-law' s husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.

He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced himself as my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within a week, would have a woman boss but four months later he would give up the job and do his own business in exporting garments. All parts of this prediction came out correct.

No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an astrologer like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba Rao to answer questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in 1985. It went on whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater demonstration of such astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three times, on my request, both from the stage and at my residence during his visits to Delhi.

After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to contact again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was later that he came to know that it was the very last prediction he had given. Few hours after he died.

PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM

Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote on it are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with it Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group discussions, done openly with technical astrological discussions give an open demonstation of their skill.

Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman because it is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could have done taking the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was rather lucky in this.

More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna Marga sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming from Kerala and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a local astrologer to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there has to be a discussion between or among astrologer before a final answer on any question is given. I being a family friend of this person had to join.

The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English. It went on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found that participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught this method step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the understanding this method.

The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this method all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be answer in the full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was necessary and no new horoscope was required to be drawn.

Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the understanding of this method and after a week one can do it confidently cutting out some of cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in nearly one hour's time through the shells of the sea.

I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be done in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in much lesser time through a computer.

Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time on Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what was going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S. Iyer had agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations as he appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would leave many gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.

All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method different lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the chatra lagna and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a virgin girl of less than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope drawn on the floor with flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented with twelve tamboolas (betel leaves) representing twelve houses.

Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one hour, he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the horoscope and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna lagna and tamboola corroboration.

Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was answering so many questions without drawing even a horoscope.

The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I must say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.

Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and conclude.

Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi when he got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was being discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to ask his friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or if married, whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of almost no sex life. Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the man was unmarried and could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer combination that I had tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna, seventh lord and Venus.

The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology in the closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have visited the USA where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his eloquence in English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes. In his death I lost the opportunity of interacting with a world class predictor.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Guest guest

hare ramakrishna

dear nalini ji.

I was not replying him as i know he is having some dry arguement and he was telling i f we can proov he will ask education dept to change the syllabus or ask the minister to appoint a sceintist as personal adviser who predicted Tsunamies with 28 minit of accuracy .he know that we will hav no answers ,as all ministers are consulting astrologers and then will reject publicly .And educationists itself is product of english sistem of education which is trimmed to suit their interest and our free india followed it as its more easy without sweating doing their duty they can become experts .

Delhi iron pillar is an example of indian mettullurgy and sciences but how many books discuss abt indian scinces in true sense.

U know B V raman published some secret letters of Jawahar lal nehru asking other astrologers to make chart of rajiv gandhi and who openly says it is blind faith .He only started this trend and what all agressers and foreign rulers cannot do ,has done after indian independence ,the irrossion of indian sciences .

so this guy knows all abt it but wanted to push his books

if his mission is to illuminate publik he can always upload his book in readable form in net itself which is most easier method .so the intention is clear .

Again i was not answerring him since he started to edit my post to suit a reply and keep on repeating same blubberish laungage .

so i am not even using his name,but wanted to just convey some messages to new students .

I think u got a guru already and u r learning from him .

if some one post any doubts i am ready to discuss it in my available time .

Wishing u all the best .in ur studies .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , nalini swamy <nalini2818 wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna> Hraum Namah Adityaya> > Respected Sunil Nair ji,> Namaskar.> There are so many gems in the Sea of astrology some found and some yet to be identified or even who dont want to be identified. But no amount of such anecdotes and reality will ever convince the people whom you addressed as they have convinced themselves that they should close their mind to any pro-astrology arguments lest they lose their direction. Can you really think you can make them 'see' those who pretend to be blind? I am not such an optimist, please give us such good discussions and teaching instead of devoting time to convincing people who have chosen to wear a veil of hypocrisy. Sorry to have used harsh words as is not my wont usually.> Please let's start the study of any chosen topic without any arguments, just plain teaching and learning...> > Regards> Nalini> > > Nalini Swamy> > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Saturday, 8 December, 2007 9:59:11 AM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] for jyothisha bashing ppl to read .> > > dear group ,> here the answer ,for jyothisha bashing ppl .> pls read it ,and after all jyothisha is abt phaladesh means results .we r not worried abt anything happening astronomicaly > it may affect in mundane charts and phala as its part of it .> > sunil nair > > THE LEGACY III> > PRASHNA> P.S. Iyer is different from Sheshadri Iyer who wrote "New Directions". The late V.A.K. Iyer is different from these two Iyers.> Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with me and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.> Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask some questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after another, ten or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, "I am worried about the construction of a temple". "You need not worry", said P.S.Iyer. " In fifteen days time your problem of land will be solved and the construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.> Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of the year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother brother's sister-in-law' s husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.> He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced himself as my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within a week, would have a woman boss but four months later he would give up the job and do his own business in exporting garments. All parts of this prediction came out correct.> No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an astrologer like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba Rao to answer questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in 1985. It went on whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater demonstration of such astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three times, on my request, both from the stage and at my residence during his visits to Delhi.> After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to contact again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was later that he came to know that it was the very last prediction he had given. Few hours after he died.> PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM> Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote on it are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with it Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group discussions, done openly with technical astrological discussions give an open demonstation of their skill.> Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman because it is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could have done taking the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was rather lucky in this.> More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna Marga sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming from Kerala and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a local astrologer to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there has to be a discussion between or among astrologer before a final answer on any question is given. I being a family friend of this person had to join.> The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English. It went on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found that participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught this method step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the understanding this method.> The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this method all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be answer in the full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was necessary and no new horoscope was required to be drawn.> Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the understanding of this method and after a week one can do it confidently cutting out some of cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in nearly one hour's time through the shells of the sea.> I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be done in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in much lesser time through a computer.> Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time on Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what was going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S. Iyer had agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations as he appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would leave many gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.> All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method different lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the chatra lagna and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a virgin girl of less than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope drawn on the floor with flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented with twelve tamboolas (betel leaves) representing twelve houses.> Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one hour, he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the horoscope and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna lagna and tamboola corroboration.> Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was answering so many questions without drawing even a horoscope.> The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I must say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.> Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and conclude.> Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi when he got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was being discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to ask his friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or if married, whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of almost no sex life. Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the man was unmarried and could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer combination that I had tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna, seventh lord and Venus.> The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology in the closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have visited the USA where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his eloquence in English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes. In his death I lost the opportunity of interacting with a world class predictor.> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.>

Guest guest

namaste,

thank you very much for this. it was your latest mail that helped me

open this. i am really so happy to read these kind of articles where

we get a glimpse of the life of such great astrologers.

there are many such astrologers and most are not famous and live a

very common life. when i was working with ambuja cement in bathinda,

punjab my colleague from himachal told me about a local astrologer

not famous till then, making very great predictions not only

predictions but he got mantra siddhi also so he had the power of even

blessing or cursing people. but apart from having a small reputation

in his village he didnt bother to make it big. since i lost touch

with my colleague, i dont know the present status.

infact the power of astrology lives with them. not corrupt with the

intricacies of modern life.

the other day i read one chart, and i wanted to tell them to show a

very learnt astrologer who are well versed in mantra shastra also. i

request you all , and Chandrashekhar ji particularly to write about

such astrologers who can make things better in very complicated cases.

once again, thanks for the post...

best regards,

saaji bhaskaran

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> hare ramakrishna

>

>

>

> dear nalini ji.

>

> I was not replying him as i know he is having some dry

arguement

> and he was telling i f we can proov he will ask education dept to

change

> the syllabus or ask the minister to appoint a sceintist as personal

> adviser who predicted Tsunamies with 28 minit of accuracy .he know

that

> we will hav no answers ,as all ministers are consulting astrologers

and

> then will reject publicly .And educationists itself is product of

> english sistem of education which is trimmed to suit their interest

and

> our free india followed it as its more easy without sweating doing

their

> duty they can become experts .

>

> Delhi iron pillar is an example of indian mettullurgy and sciences

but

> how many books discuss abt indian scinces in true sense.

>

> U know B V raman published some secret letters of Jawahar lal nehru

> asking other astrologers to make chart of rajiv gandhi and who

openly

> says it is blind faith .He only started this trend and what all

> agressers and foreign rulers cannot do ,has done after indian

> independence ,the irrossion of indian sciences .

>

> so this guy knows all abt it but wanted to push his books

>

> if his mission is to illuminate publik he can always upload his

book in

> readable form in net itself which is most easier method .so the

> intention is clear .

>

> Again i was not answerring him since he started to edit my post to

suit

> a reply and keep on repeating same blubberish laungage .

>

> so i am not even using his name,but wanted to just convey some

> to new students .

>

> I think u got a guru already and u r learning from him .

>

> if some one post any doubts i am ready to discuss it in my available

> time .

>

> Wishing u all the best .in ur studies .

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , nalini swamy

> <nalini2818@> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krsna

> > Hraum Namah Adityaya

> >

> > Respected Sunil Nair ji,

> > Namaskar.

> > There are so many gems in the Sea of astrology some found and

some yet

> to be identified or even who dont want to be identified. But no

amount

> of such anecdotes and reality will ever convince the people whom you

> addressed as they have convinced themselves that they should close

their

> mind to any pro-astrology arguments lest they lose their direction.

Can

> you really think you can make them 'see' those who pretend to be

blind?

> I am not such an optimist, please give us such good discussions and

> teaching instead of devoting time to convincing people who have

chosen

> to wear a veil of hypocrisy. Sorry to have used harsh words as is

not my

> wont usually.

> > Please let's start the study of any chosen topic without any

> arguments, just plain teaching and learning...

> >

> > Regards

> > Nalini

> >

> >

> > Nalini Swamy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > Saturday, 8 December, 2007 9:59:11 AM

> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] for jyothisha bashing ppl to

read

> .

> >

> >

> > dear group ,

> > here the answer ,for jyothisha bashing ppl .

> > pls read it ,and after all jyothisha is abt phaladesh means

results

> .we r not worried abt anything happening astronomicaly

> > it may affect in mundane charts and phala as its part of it .

> >

> > sunil nair

> >

> > THE LEGACY III

> >

> > PRASHNA

> > P.S. Iyer is different from Sheshadri Iyer who wrote " New

Directions " .

> The late V.A.K. Iyer is different from these two Iyers.

> > Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of

late

> P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation

with

> me and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's

topmost

> predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.

> > Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could

ask

> some questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after

> another, ten or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession

> say, " I am worried about the construction of a temple " . " You need

not

> worry " , said P.S.Iyer. " In fifteen days time your problem of land

will

> be solved and the construction will begin. It happened as he

predicted.

> > Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end

of

> the year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother

> brother's sister-in-law' s husband) who knows astrology, had some

> serious professional difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.

> > He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the

relation

> between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced

> himself as my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job

within

> a week, would have a woman boss but four months later he would give

up

> the job and do his own business in exporting garments. All parts of

this

> prediction came out correct.

> > No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an

> astrologer like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late

D.V.Subba

> Rao to answer questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur

in

> 1985. It went on whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater

> demonstration of such astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three

> times, on my request, both from the stage and at my residence

during his

> visits to Delhi.

> > After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to

> contact again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It

was

> later that he came to know that it was the very last prediction he

had

> given. Few hours after he died.

> > PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM

> > Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and

developed

> method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman

wrote

> on it are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along

with

> it Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group

> discussions, done openly with technical astrological discussions

give an

> open demonstation of their skill.

> > Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman

> because it is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he

could

> have done taking the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I

was

> rather lucky in this.

> > More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a

Prashna

> Marga sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was

coming

> from Kerala and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted

a

> local astrologer to join him because in the Prashna Marga method

there

> has to be a discussion between or among astrologer before a final

answer

> on any question is given. I being a family friend of this person

had to

> join.

> > The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good

English.

> It went on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I

found

> that participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught

> this method step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the

> understanding this method.

> > The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through

this

> method all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could

be

> answer in the full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was

> necessary and no new horoscope was required to be drawn.

> > Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the

> understanding of this method and after a week one can do it

confidently

> cutting out some of cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in

> nearly one hour's time through the shells of the sea.

> > I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour

could be

> done in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or

in

> much lesser time through a computer.

> > Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this

time

> on Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about

what

> was going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi.

P.S.

> Iyer had agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with

illustrations

> as he appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would

> leave many gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.

> > All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method

> different lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha,

the

> chatra lagna and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when

a

> virgin girl of less than ten years places a gold coin in the

horoscope

> drawn on the floor with flour and other ingredients. It is

supplemented

> with twelve tamboolas (betel leaves) representing twelve houses.

> > Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique.

In one

> hour, he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing

the

> horoscope and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting

Swarna

> lagna and tamboola corroboration.

> > Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was

> answering so many questions without drawing even a horoscope.

> > The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though

I

> must say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.

> > Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance

and

> conclude.

> > Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma

Trivedi

> when he got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A

horoscope was

> being discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested

Hardeoji to

> ask his friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried,

or

> if married, whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of

> almost no sex life. Hardeoji asked the question and found out that

the

> man was unmarried and could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer

> combination that I had tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna,

> seventh lord and Venus.

> > The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of

astrology

> in the closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have

visited

> the USA where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his

> eloquence in English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes.

In

> his death I lost the opportunity of interacting with a world class

> predictor.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends

> http://au.messenger.

> >

>

Guest guest

I agree with SUnil Nairji - repeated references to his book are making

the feeling explicit that Sanatji wants to push the sales of his book.

If he is really interested in presenting arguments of his book, let

him upload a version of the ebook for all to read and learn

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> hare ramakrishna

>

>

>

> dear nalini ji.

>

> I was not replying him as i know he is having some dry arguement

> and he was telling i f we can proov he will ask education dept to change

> the syllabus or ask the minister to appoint a sceintist as personal

> adviser who predicted Tsunamies with 28 minit of accuracy .he know that

> we will hav no answers ,as all ministers are consulting astrologers and

> then will reject publicly .And educationists itself is product of

> english sistem of education which is trimmed to suit their interest and

> our free india followed it as its more easy without sweating doing their

> duty they can become experts .

>

> Delhi iron pillar is an example of indian mettullurgy and sciences but

> how many books discuss abt indian scinces in true sense.

>

> U know B V raman published some secret letters of Jawahar lal nehru

> asking other astrologers to make chart of rajiv gandhi and who openly

> says it is blind faith .He only started this trend and what all

> agressers and foreign rulers cannot do ,has done after indian

> independence ,the irrossion of indian sciences .

>

> so this guy knows all abt it but wanted to push his books

>

> if his mission is to illuminate publik he can always upload his book in

> readable form in net itself which is most easier method .so the

> intention is clear .

>

> Again i was not answerring him since he started to edit my post to suit

> a reply and keep on repeating same blubberish laungage .

>

> so i am not even using his name,but wanted to just convey some messages

> to new students .

>

> I think u got a guru already and u r learning from him .

>

> if some one post any doubts i am ready to discuss it in my available

> time .

>

> Wishing u all the best .in ur studies .

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , nalini swamy

> <nalini2818@> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krsna

> > Hraum Namah Adityaya

> >

> > Respected Sunil Nair ji,

> > Namaskar.

> > There are so many gems in the Sea of astrology some found and some yet

> to be identified or even who dont want to be identified. But no amount

> of such anecdotes and reality will ever convince the people whom you

> addressed as they have convinced themselves that they should close their

> mind to any pro-astrology arguments lest they lose their direction. Can

> you really think you can make them 'see' those who pretend to be blind?

> I am not such an optimist, please give us such good discussions and

> teaching instead of devoting time to convincing people who have chosen

> to wear a veil of hypocrisy. Sorry to have used harsh words as is not my

> wont usually.

> > Please let's start the study of any chosen topic without any

> arguments, just plain teaching and learning...

> >

> > Regards

> > Nalini

> >

> >

> > Nalini Swamy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > Saturday, 8 December, 2007 9:59:11 AM

> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] for jyothisha bashing ppl to read

> .

> >

> >

> > dear group ,

> > here the answer ,for jyothisha bashing ppl .

> > pls read it ,and after all jyothisha is abt phaladesh means results

> .we r not worried abt anything happening astronomicaly

> > it may affect in mundane charts and phala as its part of it .

> >

> > sunil nair

> >

> > THE LEGACY III

> >

> > PRASHNA

> > P.S. Iyer is different from Sheshadri Iyer who wrote " New Directions " .

> The late V.A.K. Iyer is different from these two Iyers.

> > Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late

> P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with

> me and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost

> predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.

> > Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask

> some questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after

> another, ten or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like

> say, " I am worried about the construction of a temple " . " You need not

> worry " , said P.S.Iyer. " In fifteen days time your problem of land will

> be solved and the construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.

> > Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of

> the year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother

> brother's sister-in-law' s husband) who knows astrology, had some

> serious professional difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.

> > He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation

> between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced

> himself as my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within

> a week, would have a woman boss but four months later he would give up

> the job and do his own business in exporting garments. All parts of this

> prediction came out correct.

> > No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an

> astrologer like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba

> Rao to answer questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in

> 1985. It went on whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater

> demonstration of such astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three

> times, on my request, both from the stage and at my residence during his

> visits to Delhi.

> > After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to

> contact again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was

> later that he came to know that it was the very last prediction he had

> given. Few hours after he died.

> > PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM

> > Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed

> method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote

> on it are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with

> it Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group

> discussions, done openly with technical astrological discussions give an

> open demonstation of their skill.

> > Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman

> because it is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could

> have done taking the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was

> rather lucky in this.

> > More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna

> Marga sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming

> from Kerala and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a

> local astrologer to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there

> has to be a discussion between or among astrologer before a final answer

> on any question is given. I being a family friend of this person had to

> join.

> > The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English.

> It went on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found

> that participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught

> this method step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the

> understanding this method.

> > The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this

> method all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be

> answer in the full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was

> necessary and no new horoscope was required to be drawn.

> > Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the

> understanding of this method and after a week one can do it confidently

> cutting out some of cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in

> nearly one hour's time through the shells of the sea.

> > I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be

> done in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in

> much lesser time through a computer.

> > Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time

> on Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what

> was going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S.

> Iyer had agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations

> as he appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would

> leave many gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.

> > All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method

> different lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the

> chatra lagna and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a

> virgin girl of less than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope

> drawn on the floor with flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented

> with twelve tamboolas (betel leaves) representing twelve houses.

> > Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one

> hour, he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the

> horoscope and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna

> lagna and tamboola corroboration.

> > Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was

> answering so many questions without drawing even a horoscope.

> > The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I

> must say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.

> > Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and

> conclude.

> > Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi

> when he got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was

> being discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to

> ask his friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or

> if married, whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of

> almost no sex life. Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the

> man was unmarried and could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer

> combination that I had tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna,

> seventh lord and Venus.

> > The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology