IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Visti ji Please comment thanks visti!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear visti! thanks so much for taking time out to reply to my mail!! glad to know that all is well! how true it is about the ketu in 6th and dealng with servants who are a challenge!! i have one such, who is so slow and almost ketu like!! well, once we know this , we need not blame the servant, but instead find a reasonable way to deal with the situation!!! you have always explained things so well, i thank you once again!i still have most of our chats saved and go thru them once in a while!! those were the days, when not a single day would pass without chatting on astro topics. may DIVINE LIGHT shine upon you!! god bless rhodaVisti Larsen <visti wrote: हरे राम कृष्ण॥ Dear Rhoda, NamaskarEverything is fine. Lots of work keeping me busy, but i

always have a mail for you.Sixth is ones servants, so the servants in ones daily life are seen from the sixth from lagna in rasi, whilst the servants at the job are seen from the sixth from lagna in dasamsa. So this is specifically with reference to those who serve us in the office. Ketu in sixth shows headless servants. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com Rhoda Reporter wrote: dear visti, 5th you say is for subordinates and 6th for staff. as i understand the 6th house, it shows workers and servants right??we in india have

helpers at home , so those have to be seen from the 6th , right? and what would ketu in 6th show?? i think you are online at the moment!! trust all is going fine with you. warm regards rhodaVisti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote: हरे राम कृष्ण॥ Dear Shobha, NamaskarSee the subordinates from the fifth house and the staff from the sixth. Thats it. Your right, malefics are bad and benefics are good. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC -

Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com shobha S wrote: Respected Visti ji, How do I find out following: If native is a boss and wants to know how will be engineers under him, will they be helpful, trouble maker, smart workers etc. Benefics are good i suppose and malefics are bad, is it true? Is it 7th house of D10? If so then 1. what would 7th lord represent? 2. What would aspect on 7th house represent? 3. What would aspect on 7th lord represent? Shobha Do You

?