IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

and one more correction in my below earlier email. I have said the nadi reader hardly filled up 2 pages in the notebook, but I apologize, he did write in Tamil upto 7-8 pages.

And yes, I went for the Shanti Kanda also and he told about my past life (which I never believed anyways) and he said I should do certain poojas etc to get rid of the past life paap. Well, I didnt believe in that too, but he kept on insisting, so I gave him around 3000 other than the fee and left. I just felt like giving, I do not know whether he would actually perform the poojas for me like he said or not, but those nadi readers arent rich and they dont charge in 1000s, so didnt mind helping out a not so rich guy.

--- On Mon, 6/15/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:13 AM

I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was listening to the cassette recording again).

My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.

Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the readings (I had a tough time waiting).

The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesnt indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.

The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!

There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those areas - contradictory.

He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of the language barrier.

I have yet to see if his predictions come true or not.

But the part where he gave the names of my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.

In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.

I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.

Regards,

Serenity.

--- On Sat, 6/13/09, rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM

Dear Mr. Nitin,I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr. Deshmuk. Respected mr. VB Deshmukh1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points (happended 50%)2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?a:yes4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?a: for few points he changed5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a

dark night. 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters.8 Is there difference in next life told by diff. readers

?a:No read that chapter.I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points. Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

Guest guest

Dear Nitin,

Pl. bear with me for the reply as the same is being drafted and is nearing completion..

I am a two-finger typist and at my age and indifferent health it takes a good deal time and efforts to respond. I hope you u would kindly appreciate my situation.

Regds, VBDeshmukh--- On Sat, 13/6/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster wrote:

nitin jain <ecstacymasterRe: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 5:03 PM

Respected mr. VB Deshmukh

I read ur nadi experience . on ur paart u r doing a great service to members by sharing ur exp.

Kindly tell abt.these -

1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?

2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?

3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam ?

4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?

5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?

6. How many remedies were u told to do in last 22 years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?

7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?

8 Is there difference in next life told by diff. readers ?

Your experience will be helpful to all.

I wish you all the best .

Nitin

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Shri Nitinji,

I appreciate your keen interest in Naadi System and Naadi Readers.and I am happy to answer your questions and share my experience.

I however would like to say at the outset that my experience is my individual experince and as each individual is unique his experience will also be unique to him.It should not be therefore taken as basis for identifying a fake Naadi reader from a genuine one although it may look like a good starting point for such inquiry. I would try to respond to your questions seritem to the best of my memory as considerable time has alapsed.

1<How was your experience about Prashna Kandam ?>

As most of the information was revealed to me or the ones who were with me in the General Kandam itself , I/we did not refer to Prashna Kandam.

2.<Please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen.>

It was a mixed bag.Some came amazingly true while others proved to be absolutely false.

3 <When these incidents did not happen did you ask in Prashana kandam ?>

No, Prashna Kandam was never consulted.

4.<Did the nadi reader change his own predictions in subsequent reading ?>

This situaton did not arise.

5 < Did you take important life decisions on basis of nadi predictions ....

It is very difficult to answer this queston one way or the other. I may say that my destiny had already decided the course of action and revealed to me thro ' Naadi reading like a script.Like a chip in our PC that is already programmed.

6 < How many remedies you were told to do during the last 22 years ......

Almost all barring a few recommended remedies. Only in a few cases remedial measures as recommended were undertaken/followed ( not for my benifit ) although I was personally not in favour of them. They were undertaken to respect the sentiments of other members of the family.

At a particular point of time in my life I was unexpectedly bothered/ pestered by one person. In my naadi reading the person's name as also the parent's name together with the cast were disclosed to my utter amazement ! It was written that in my previous birth I had done some injustice to that person and hence the suffering in this birth.A remedy was recommended to get rid of the problem.I however did not take the advice because I earnestly felt that if I was guilty of some injustice,then I must take punnishment by going through the ordeal and undergoing suffering as long as they lasted.After about a year or so the person left the country to settle abroad and that was the end of my problem. I will deal with this in my next mail. You may now draw your own conclusion/ inference.

7.<How much was the difference in the past life told by different readers.>

All of them told my parent's name and my wife's name as also the cast I belonged to.There were variations in the no. of brothers & sisters over a period time caused by deaths.It is also a curious fact to note that some major incidents were not predicted in a particular time frame.but when consulted subsequently after that period the incident was mentioned as having taken place.You may now apply your mind why the major incident was not predicted in the earlier reading and why it was disclosed after the event had taken place in the next reading. In short I was not forewarned nor recommended any preventive remedies for the incident which was slated ..

8.< Difference in next life ............>

As this did not interest me at all, I simply overlooked/ ignored these predictions for comparative evaluation.

I have something to say about various remedies recommended in Naddi Granthas:

I believe that all the events in our life are programmed like the programs installed on our computer HD or like an invisible script handed down to us by the Supreme Director of the Greatest Show on the earth called the drama of life.Then, why are the remedies recommended ?.I think I will take up this topic in my next mail for discussion.

I hope I have been of some help in your quest.

Regds,

VBDeshmukh--- On Sat, 13/6/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster wrote:

nitin jain <ecstacymasterRe: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 5:03 PM

I read ur nadi experience . on ur paart u r doing a great service to members by sharing ur exp.

Kindly tell abt.these -

3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam ?

5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?

6. How many remedies were u told to do in last 22 years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?

Your experience will be helpful to all.

I wish you all the best .

Nitin

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Yes.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgroverRE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:53 AM

15 June 2009

Dear Sir

1. Are you born around Sun set time?

2. Is your computer generated chart gives your Lagna as Aries?

Regards

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of serenity foreverTuesday, June 16, 2009 4:13 AMRe: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...

I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was listening to the cassette recording again).

My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.

Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the readings (I had a tough time waiting).

The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesnt indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.

The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!

There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those areas - contradictory.

He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of the language barrier.

But the part where he gave the names of my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.

In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.

I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.

Regards,

Serenity.

rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM

Dear Mr. Nitin,I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr. Deshmuk. Respected mr. VB Deshmukh1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points (happended 50%)2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?a:yes4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?a: for few points he changed5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like

a Torch in a dark night. 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters.8 Is there difference in next life told by

diff. readers ?a:No read that chapter.I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points. Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

Guest guest

June 2009

Dear

Sir

The cassette has the natal chart analysis

(planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the

positions mentioned by the reader doesn’t indicate what my natal chart is.

(for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current

computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced

too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.

From the above statement I guessed that:

1. Venus

is always close to Sun

2. At

Sunset Sun has to be close to the 7th house, hence Venus in 8th

House

3. On

the other hand, when the Naadi reader said, your Venus in the 2nd house

, this may imply either Sun was taken as Lagna or Aries was taken as 1st house.

4. I

guess, some Naadi astrologers do not take Lagna into consideration, but take

Aries as the first house

5. Some naadi

readers take Jup sign as Lagna too.

6. What’s

your computer generated Lagna ?

On

Behalf Of serenity forever

Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:24 AM

RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and

Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...

Yes.

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover

wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgrover

RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:53 AM

15 June 2009

Dear Sir

2. Is your computer generated chart gives

your Lagna as Aries?

Regards

[naadiastrol ogy ] On

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:13 AM

Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and

I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center

(I was listening to the cassette recording again).

My name (which is very uncommon), DOB,

Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's

kids etc) were told correct.

Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to

come up with the readings (I had a tough time waiting).

The cassette has the natal chart

analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and

surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesnt

indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my

2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the

charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes

with other planets and houses.

The above is still a question to me - as

to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but still

could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!

There were many contradictory stuff like

for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and again

said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those areas -

contradictory.

He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and

his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt

conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of the language

barrier.

I have yet to see if his predictions

come true or not.

But the part where he gave the names of

my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.

In total, I am perplexed as to they are

doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we think so,

the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my present natal

chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in Tamil some

stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he used the

natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.

I will let the group know if the

predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen. Also,

he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which again

doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is already

over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.

Regards,

Serenity.

--- On Sat, 6/13/09, rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co.

in> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in>

Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM

Dear Mr. Nitin,

I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for

Mr. Deshmuk.

a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points

(happended 50%)

a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen

3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?

a:yes

a: for few points he changed

5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ?

Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision

praved to be suicidal?

a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use

them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a dark

night.

6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually

do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?

a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in

that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage,

employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to

Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and

and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam

chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that

Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen

only on money via so called remedies.

a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and

not in prasanam chapters.

a:No read that chapter.

I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered

by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points.

Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

Guest guest

Respected mr. VB Deshmukh ji

Thank you for your information . This will help the members , i believe.

I like to know few more things .

1) nadi is said to be predicting on basis of Anshas ( very small parts of Arc . 1200-1500 parts of 30 degree arc ) .

That is said to be the uniqueness of arc. But why are the nadi readings never mentioning these anshas as the basis of predictive reading . Instead of that they always talk of           jupiter and saturn transit like common street astrologers . Why is it like that ?

2 ) have u seen some sughar nadi ? do u find it different from Agastya nadi ?

3)  Since u were regular visiter of nadi centers , did the readers sometime phone u to visit them and read nadi ?

thanking you

Nitin

Guest guest

Aries.--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgroverRE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 1:06 PM

18 June 2009

Dear Sir

The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesn’t indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.

From the above statement I guessed that:

1. Venus is always close to Sun

2. At Sunset Sun has to be close to the 7th house, hence Venus in 8th House

3. On the other hand, when the Naadi reader said, your Venus in the 2nd house , this may imply either Sun was taken as Lagna or Aries was taken as 1st house.

4. I guess, some Naadi astrologers do not take Lagna into consideration, but take Aries as the first house

5. Some naadi readers take Jup sign as Lagna too.

6. What’s your computer generated Lagna ?

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of serenity foreverThursday, June 18, 2009 2:24 AMRE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...

Yes.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:53 AM

15 June 2009

Dear Sir

1. Are you born around Sun set time? 2. Is your computer generated chart gives your Lagna as Aries? Regards

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of serenity foreverTuesday, June 16, 2009 4:13 AMRe: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...

Regards,

Serenity.

Dear Mr. Nitin,I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr. Deshmuk. Respected mr. VB Deshmukh1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points (happended 50%)2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?a:yes4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?a: for few points he changed5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like

a Torch in a dark night. 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters.8 Is there difference in next life told by

diff. readers ?a:No read that chapter.I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points. Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

Guest guest

This is what I said below

On

Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:41 PM

Aries.

--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover

wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgrover

RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 1:06 PM

June 2009

Dear

Sir

The cassette has the natal chart analysis

(planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the

positions mentioned by the reader doesn’t indicate what my natal chart

is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current

computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced

too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.

From the above statement I guessed

that:

1. Venus is always close to Sun

2. At Sunset Sun has to be close to the 7th

house, hence Venus in 8th House

3. On the other hand, when the Naadi

reader said, your Venus in the 2nd house , this may imply either

Sun was taken as Lagna or Aries was taken as 1st house.

4. I guess, some Naadi astrologers

do not take Lagna into consideration, but take Aries as the first house

5. Some naadi readers take Jup sign as

Lagna too.

6. What’s your computer generated Lagna ?

[naadiastrol ogy ] On

Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:24 AM

Yes.

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>

wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>

Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:53 AM

15 June 2009

Dear Sir

2. Is your computer generated chart

gives your Lagna as Aries?

Regards

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of serenity

forever

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:13 AM

Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and

I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center

(I was listening to the cassette recording again).

My name (which is very uncommon), DOB,

Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's

kids etc) were told correct.

Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to

come up with the readings (I had a tough time waiting).

The cassette has the natal chart

analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and

surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesnt

indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in

my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart

(and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house

and same goes with other planets and houses.

The above is still a question to me -

as to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but

still could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!

There were many contradictory stuff

like for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and

again said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those

areas - contradictory.

He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu,

and his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt

conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of the language

barrier.

I have yet to see if his predictions

come true or not.

But the part where he gave the names

of my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.

In total, I am perplexed as to they

are doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we

think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my

present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in

Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt

he used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.

I will let the group know if the

predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen.

Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which

again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is

already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is

perplexing.

Regards,

Serenity.

--- On Sat, 6/13/09, rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co.

in> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in>

Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM

Dear Mr. Nitin,

I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for

Mr. Deshmuk.

a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points

(happended 50%)

a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen

3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?

a:yes

a: for few points he changed

5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction

? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your

discision praved to be suicidal?

a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I

use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a

dark night.

6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually

do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?

a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once),

in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage,

employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to

Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies

and and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a

prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it

was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This

fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.

a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and

not in prasanam chapters.

a:No read that chapter.

I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered

by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points.

Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

Guest guest

Dear Mr. R. Grover,

Thanks for your feed back.

I wonder whether you have a copy of the horoscope made by the naadi reader for

you. If not, can you remember all the planetary positions in your horoscope as

told by him. Since, you said, the horoscope made by him and the one made by

other astrologer/computer differs, but still, the predictions are true, I wonder

whether we will be able to decipher how the horoscope are made by naadi

readers/astrologer. I heard they use Vakya Panchanga to make horoscope. So, I

am interested in knowing the fact by investigating from an actual case.

I will be grateful, if you can send me a copy of the horoscope made by him as

also the one by others with complete birth details for both horoscopes.

With all good wishes

vnrao

, " Ravinder Grover " <rgrover wrote:

>

> This is what I said below

>

>

>

>

On Behalf Of serenity forever

> Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:41 PM

>

> RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

>

>

>

Aries.

>

> --- On Wed, 6/17/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover wrote:

>

>

> Ravinder Grover <rgrover

centres in Hyderabad...

>

> Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 1:06 PM

>

> 18 June 2009

>

>

>

> Dear Sir

>

> * The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very

very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader

doesn’t indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my

2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts

the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other

planets and houses.

>

>

>

> From the above statement I guessed that:

>

> 1. Venus is always close to Sun

>

> 2. At Sunset Sun has to be close to the 7th house, hence Venus in 8th

House

>

> 3. On the other hand, when the Naadi reader said, your Venus in the 2nd

house , this may imply either Sun was taken as Lagna or Aries was taken as 1st

house.

>

> 4. I guess, some Naadi astrologers do not take Lagna into

consideration, but take Aries as the first house

>

> 5. Some naadi readers take Jup sign as Lagna too.

>

> 6. What’s your computer generated Lagna ?

>

>

>

> [naadiastrol ogy (AT) (DOT)

com] On Behalf Of serenity forever

> Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:24 AM

>

centres in Hyderabad...

>

>

Yes.

>

> --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:

>

>

> Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>

centres in Hyderabad...

>

> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:53 AM

>

> 15 June 2009

>

>

>

> Dear Sir

>

>

>

> 1. Are you born around Sun set time?

>

> 2. Is your computer generated chart gives your Lagna as Aries?

>

>

>

> Regards

>

[naadiastrol ogy (AT) (DOT)

com] On Behalf Of serenity forever

> Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:13 AM

>

> Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was

listening to the cassette recording again).

>

>

>

> * My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name,

including sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.

> * Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the readings (I had a

tough time waiting).

> * The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very

very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader

doesnt indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd

second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the

astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets

and houses.

> * The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a

totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say

about my chart!!

> * There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many

yogas, still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you

will flourish in those areas - contradictory.

> * He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there

could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of

the language barrier.

> * I have yet to see if his predictions come true or not.

> * But the part where he gave the names of my family and told my sibling and

his kids is amazing.

> * In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the

prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely

different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is

read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he

used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.

> * I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a

couple of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in

2.5 yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha

is already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Serenity.

>

> *

>

>

>

> rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in>

> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

>

> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM

>

> Dear Mr. Nitin,

>

> I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr.

Deshmuk.

>

> Respected mr. VB Deshmukh

>

> 1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?

>

> a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points

(happended 50%)

>

> 2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?

>

> a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen

>

> 3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?

>

> a:yes

>

> 4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?

>

> a: for few points he changed

>

> 5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did

you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to

be suicidal?

>

> a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use

them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a dark night.

>

> 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do?

I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?

>

> a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in

that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment

chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of

Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading

is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't

come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed

here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.

>

> 7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?

>

> a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in

prasanam chapters.

>

> 8 Is there difference in next life told by diff. readers ?

>

> a:No read that chapter.

>

> I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by

others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points.

>

> Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

>

Guest guest

I think I can also share information on one nadi jyotish and he is in Vadodara, Gujarat. address is near Ghalani Petrol pump, Opp Pragati sahakari Bank, Nizampura.

Thanks

Jignesh--- On Mon, 22/6/09, raovn20 <raovn20 wrote:

raovn20 <raovn20 Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Monday, 22 June, 2009, 11:18 AM

Dear Mr. R. Grover,Thanks for your feed back.I wonder whether you have a copy of the horoscope made by the naadi reader for you. If not, can you remember all the planetary positions in your horoscope as told by him. Since, you said, the horoscope made by him and the one made by other astrologer/computer differs, but still, the predictions are true, I wonder whether we will be able to decipher how the horoscope are made by naadi readers/astrologer. I heard they use Vakya Panchanga to make horoscope. So, I am interested in knowing the fact by investigating from an actual case. I will be grateful, if you can send me a copy of the horoscope made by him as also the one by others with complete birth details for both horoscopes. With all good wishesvnrao, "Ravinder Grover" <rgrover > wrote:>> This is what I said below> > > > [] On Behalf Of serenity forever> Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:41 PM> > RE: Re: My

experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > > > > > > > > > Aries.> > --- On Wed, 6/17/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover > wrote:> > > Ravinder Grover <rgrover >> RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 1:06 PM> > 18 June 2009> > > > Dear Sir> > * The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesn’t indicate what my natal chart

is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.> > > > From the above statement I guessed that: > > 1. Venus is always close to Sun > > 2. At Sunset Sun has to be close to the 7th house, hence Venus in 8th House > > 3. On the other hand, when the Naadi reader said, your Venus in the 2nd house , this may imply either Sun was taken as Lagna or Aries was taken as 1st house. > > 4. I guess, some Naadi astrologers do not take Lagna into consideration, but take Aries as the first house > > 5. Some naadi readers take Jup sign as Lagna too. > > 6. What’s your computer generated Lagna ? > > > > [naadiastrol

ogy ] On Behalf Of serenity forever> Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:24 AM> > RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > > > > > > > > Yes.> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:> > > Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>> RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:53 AM> > 15 June 2009> > > > Dear Sir > > > > 1. Are you born around Sun set time? > > 2. Is your computer generated chart gives your Lagna as Aries? > > > >

Regards > > > > > > > > [naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of serenity forever> Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:13 AM> > Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > > > > > > I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was listening to the cassette recording again).> > > > * My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.> * Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the readings (I had a tough time waiting).> * The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the

positions mentioned by the reader doesnt indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.> * The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!> * There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those areas - contradictory.> * He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of the language barrier.> * I have yet to see if his predictions come true or not.> * But the part where he gave the

names of my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.> * In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.> * I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.> > > > Regards,> > Serenity.> > * > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, rdhinakar4477

<rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> wrote:> > > rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in>> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM > > Dear Mr. Nitin,> > I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr. Deshmuk. > > Respected mr. VB Deshmukh> > 1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?> > a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points (happended 50%)> > 2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?> > a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen> > 3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?> > a:yes> > 4. did the

nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?> > a: for few points he changed> > 5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?> > a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a dark night. > > 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?> > a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is

completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.> > 7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?> > a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters.> > 8 Is there difference in next life told by diff. readers ?> > a:No read that chapter.> > I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points. > > Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer>

Guest guest

Please send the full address Tel/Mob No and your experience about center. Names of Chief Nadi Reader and translator etc. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India.jignesh markandray

<jignesh_markandray Sent: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009 12:55:40 PMRe: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...

I think I can also share information on one nadi jyotish and he is in Vadodara, Gujarat. address is near Ghalani Petrol pump, Opp Pragati sahakari Bank, Nizampura.

Thanks

Jignesh--- On Mon, 22/6/09, raovn20 <raovn20 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

raovn20 <raovn20 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...Monday, 22 June, 2009, 11:18 AM

Dear Mr. R. Grover,Thanks for your feed back.I wonder whether you have a copy of the horoscope made by the naadi reader for you. If not, can you remember all the planetary positions in your horoscope as told by him. Since, you said, the horoscope made by him and the one made by other astrologer/computer differs, but still, the predictions are true, I wonder whether we will be able to decipher how the horoscope are made by naadi readers/astrologer. I heard they use Vakya Panchanga to make horoscope. So, I am interested in knowing the fact by investigating from an actual case. I will be grateful, if you can send me a copy of the horoscope made by him as also the one by others with complete birth details for both horoscopes. With all good wishesvnrao@ .

com, "Ravinder Grover" <rgrover > wrote:>> This is what I said below> > > > [] On Behalf Of serenity forever> Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:41 PM> > RE: Re: My

experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > > > > > > > > > Aries.> > --- On Wed, 6/17/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover > wrote:> > > Ravinder Grover <rgrover >> RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 1:06 PM> > 18 June 2009> > > > Dear Sir> > * The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesn’t indicate what my natal chart

is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.> > > > From the above statement I guessed that: > > 1. Venus is always close to Sun > > 2. At Sunset Sun has to be close to the 7th house, hence Venus in 8th House > > 3. On the other hand, when the Naadi reader said, your Venus in the 2nd house , this may imply either Sun was taken as Lagna or Aries was taken as 1st house. > > 4. I guess, some Naadi astrologers do not take Lagna into consideration, but take Aries as the first house > > 5. Some naadi readers take Jup sign as Lagna too. > > 6. What’s your computer generated Lagna ? > > > > [naadiastrol

ogy ] On Behalf Of serenity forever> Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:24 AM> > RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > > > > > > > > Yes.> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:> > > Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>> RE: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:53 AM> > 15 June 2009> > > > Dear Sir > > > > 1. Are you born around Sun set time? > > 2. Is your computer generated chart gives your Lagna as Aries? > > > >

Regards > > > > > > > > [naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of serenity forever> Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:13 AM> > Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > > > > > > I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was listening to the cassette recording again).> > > > * My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.> * Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the readings (I had a tough time waiting).> * The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the

positions mentioned by the reader doesnt indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.> * The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!> * There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those areas - contradictory.> * He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of the language barrier.> * I have yet to see if his predictions come true or not.> * But the part where he gave the

names of my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.> * In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.> * I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.> > > > Regards,> > Serenity.> > * > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, rdhinakar4477

<rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> wrote:> > > rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in>> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM > > Dear Mr. Nitin,> > I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr. Deshmuk. > > Respected mr. VB Deshmukh> > 1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?> > a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points (happended 50%)> > 2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?> > a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen> > 3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?> > a:yes> > 4. did the

nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?> > a: for few points he changed> > 5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?> > a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a dark night. > > 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?> > a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is

completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.> > 7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?> > a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters.> > 8 Is there difference in next life told by diff. readers ?> > a:No read that chapter.> > I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points. > > Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.