few questions that needs answering from the knowledgeable lot in this

forum. Pls clarify if you can, during your spare time:

1. Since I Would like to find out the reality myself as a first hand

experience. Can someone suggest the best astrologer for this naadi

jothidam in Vaitheeswaran Koil?

2.Is there a book on Naadi Jothidam or Olai Chuvadi that can throw

light on the history of this astrology?

3. How many of you in this forum candidly admit that Naadi Jothidam

prediction has exactly predicted to your past and your future?

4. Since this is an open forum ,some of us might be supporting Naadi

Jothidam and some might be strongly opposing the same. Can we have

opinions from those who have had a personal experience in this

subject.

Would highly appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

Sridhar Rengasamy

Guest guest

Dear Sridhar Rengaswamy,

1.Based on my personal experience on this subject for about 20 Years, i suggest one reliable place in Vaithiswaran Koil .Mr.Sadhasivam,VedhaBhavan,18 Milladi St.

2. Books related on this subject can be referred in Theosophical Society,Adyar in Chennai.

3. 90% accuracy is there in future predictions, which purely depends on your beleif in naadi jothidam and prompt adoption of temple parikarams as mentioned.

4.I too clarified this 10% variation is the limitation God(supreme power) has given to Rishies, pre-birth sins,and current good/bad activities of the person.I am utilising almost entire provisions available in naadi astrology.If you know basic astrology, you can locate date wise- the particular event with reference to statement in naadi.

Good then,

Michael Rayar.

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, rengansri <rengansri wrote:

rengansri <rengansri Naadi Jothidam - Olai Chuvadi Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 3:21 PM

Dear Friends,I am one of those curious fellas, with an open mind, trying to explore the realities of the Naadi Jothidam. For a starter, I have a few questions that needs answering from the knowledgeable lot in this forum. Pls clarify if you can, during your spare time:1. Since I Would like to find out the reality myself as a first hand experience. Can someone suggest the best astrologer for this naadi jothidam in Vaitheeswaran Koil?2.Is there a book on Naadi Jothidam or Olai Chuvadi that can throw light on the history of this astrology?3. How many of you in this forum candidly admit that Naadi Jothidam prediction has exactly predicted to your past and your future?4. Since this is an open forum ,some of us might be supporting Naadi Jothidam and some might be strongly opposing the same. Can we have opinions from those who have had a personal experience in this

subject.Would highly appreciate your responses.Thanks,Sridhar Rengasamy

Guest guest

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your reply and appreciate your effort to answer most of the questions posted by various members in this group.

I will be visiting the Theosophical Society this weekend to get some books on this subject. will try to share the title and the author , with you all if possible.

Sridhar Rengasamy

From: mrayarDate: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:13:44 -0800Re: Naadi Jothidam - Olai Chuvadi

Dear Sridhar Rengaswamy,

1.Based on my personal experience on this subject for about 20 Years, i suggest one reliable place in Vaithiswaran Koil .Mr.Sadhasivam,VedhaBhavan,18 Milladi St.

2. Books related on this subject can be referred in Theosophical Society,Adyar in Chennai.

3. 90% accuracy is there in future predictions, which purely depends on your beleif in naadi jothidam and prompt adoption of temple parikarams as mentioned.

4.I too clarified this 10% variation is the limitation God(supreme power) has given to Rishies, pre-birth sins,and current good/bad activities of the person.I am utilising almost entire provisions available in naadi astrology.If you know basic astrology, you can locate date wise- the particular event with reference to statement in naadi.

Good then,

Michael Rayar.

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, rengansri <rengansri (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

rengansri <rengansri (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Naadi Jothidam - Olai Chuvadi Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 3:21 PM

Dear Friends,I am one of those curious fellas, with an open mind, trying to explore the realities of the Naadi Jothidam. For a starter, I have a few questions that needs answering from the knowledgeable lot in this forum. Pls clarify if you can, during your spare time:1. Since I Would like to find out the reality myself as a first hand experience. Can someone suggest the best astrologer for this naadi jothidam in Vaitheeswaran Koil?2.Is there a book on Naadi Jothidam or Olai Chuvadi that can throw light on the history of this astrology?3. How many of you in this forum candidly admit that Naadi Jothidam prediction has exactly predicted to your past and your future?4. Since this is an open forum ,some of us might be supporting Naadi Jothidam and some might be strongly opposing the same. Can we have opinions from those who have had a personal experience in this subject.Would highly appreciate your responses.Thanks,Sridhar Rengasamy Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

Guest guest

Dear Sridharji and other friends,

I would like to add to the list of books and website on Naadi Predictions, if not known to the members of this group.

Websites:-

1) www.naadiguruonweb.org/

2) www.dpb.in/

3) http://www.indiadivine.org/

4) www.shekharkapur.com/blog/archives/2007/02/the_naadi_guest.htm

Some books:-

1) "Naadi Predictions - A Mind Boggling Miracle". Price Rs 95/- by Wing Commander (Retd) Shahshikant Oak.

2) "Naadi Palm Leaf Astrology by Kim Paisol, Denmark Price $50"

3) : The Hidden Orcle of India:by Andrew and Angela Donovan, England # 9.90

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India.--- On Tue, 30/12/08, sridhar rengasamy <rengansri wrote:

sridhar rengasamy <rengansriRE: Naadi Jothidam - Olai Chuvadi Date: Tuesday, 30 December, 2008, 1:42 PM

Dear Michael, Thanks for your reply and appreciate your effort to answer most of the questions posted by various members in this group. I will be visiting the Theosophical Society this weekend to get some books on this subject. will try to share the title and the author , with you all if possible.

Sridhar Rengasamy

mrayar Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:13:44 -0800Re: Naadi Jothidam - Olai Chuvadi

Dear Sridhar Rengaswamy,

1.Based on my personal experience on this subject for about 20 Years, i suggest one reliable place in Vaithiswaran Koil .Mr.Sadhasivam, VedhaBhavan, 18 Milladi St.

Good then,

Michael Rayar.

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, rengansri <rengansri (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

rengansri <rengansri (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Naadi Jothidam - Olai ChuvadiWednesday, December 24, 2008, 3:21 PM

Dear Friends,I am one of those curious fellas, with an open mind, trying to explore the realities of the Naadi Jothidam. For a starter, I have a few questions that needs answering from the knowledgeable lot in this forum. Pls clarify if you can, during your spare time:1. Since I Would like to find out the reality myself as a first hand experience. Can someone suggest the best astrologer for this naadi jothidam in Vaitheeswaran Koil?2.Is there a book on Naadi Jothidam or Olai Chuvadi that can throw light on the history of this astrology?3. How many of you in this forum candidly admit that Naadi Jothidam prediction has exactly predicted to your past and your future?4. Since this is an open forum ,some of us might be supporting Naadi Jothidam and some might be strongly opposing the same. Can we have opinions from those who have had a personal experience in this

subject.Would highly appreciate your responses.Thanks,Sridhar Rengasamy

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.