IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Do Naadi Astrology Predictions genuinely come true?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My experience with Naadi is that they seem to predict the past

accurately, but the future predictions doea not seem to materialize.

I saw my Naadi in Trichi at Siva Naadi-Tharani Balan. They said the

past accurately but the future does not seem true. Nothing that they

said seems to be happening. I foolishly took all important decisions

of my life(like marriage etc.) based on naadi. Now I am regreting it.

Because none of the predictions is true. They have predicted a very

prosperous future for me but now I am in very bad shape.I saw the

first,seventh,tenth and also the past birth and remedies(pariyaram)

chapters. I have also completed all the remedies.

What are your experiences.

Also to those who know Vedic Astrology..

I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.

Astrological Details

Name: Sunder Rangarajan

Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday

Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M

Place of Birth: Chennai,India.

Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E

Local Mean Time: 03:31:12

Lagna: Cancer

Lagna Lord: Moon

Sun Sign: Virgo

Sun Sign Lord: Mercury

Moon Sign: Aquarius

Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

Nakshatra: Satabisha

Nakshatra Lord: Rahu

Current Dasa: Saturn

In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.

Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also Vargottama.

Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.

Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.

From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.

Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?

If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself neecha?

I am very worried. I need some definite answers.

- Sunder Rangarajan

Guest guest

Dear Sunder Rangarajan, Please do not post vedic astrology queries in this forum. This has been clearly stated in the Naadi Group policies. Please refrain from posting such queries henceforth else you risk your membership being cancelled. Thanks, Girish (Group Moderator) Sunder <sunder.rangarajan wrote: My experience with Naadi is that they seem to predict the pastaccurately, but the future predictions doea

not seem to materialize.I saw my Naadi in Trichi at Siva Naadi-Tharani Balan. They said thepast accurately but the future does not seem true. Nothing that theysaid seems to be happening. I foolishly took all important decisionsof my life(like marriage etc.) based on naadi. Now I am regreting it.Because none of the predictions is true. They have predicted a veryprosperous future for me but now I am in very bad shape.I saw thefirst,seventh,tenth and also the past birth and remedies(pariyaram)chapters. I have also completed all the remedies.What are your experiences.Also to those who know Vedic Astrology..I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.Astrological DetailsName: Sunder RangarajanDate of Birth: 06/September/1968, FridayTime of Birth: 3.40 A.MPlace of Birth: Chennai,India.Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 ELocal Mean Time: 03:31:12Lagna: CancerLagna Lord:

MoonSun Sign: VirgoSun Sign Lord: MercuryMoon Sign: AquariusMoon Sign Lord: SaturnNakshatra: SatabishaNakshatra Lord: RahuCurrent Dasa: SaturnIn my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also Vargottama.Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself neecha?I am very worried. I need some definite answers.- Sunder Rangarajan .

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Sundar Rajan,

I am sorry to inform you that there is no predictive

Astrology in Vedas,but only Astronomy. All those who

call themselves as Vedic Astrologers are either

ignorant or frauds.Pl. do not fall in their traps.

Asregards my experience about Naadi predictions, it is

a mixed bag. The bottom line is - you will know about

your future only to the extent you are destined !

Nothing more or less.

God bless you.

VBD

--- Sunder <sunder.rangarajan wrote:

> My experience with Naadi is that they seem to

> predict the past

> accurately, but the future predictions doea not seem

> to materialize.

> I saw my Naadi in Trichi at Siva Naadi-Tharani

> Balan. They said the

> past accurately but the future does not seem true.

> Nothing that they

> said seems to be happening. I foolishly took all

> important decisions

> of my life(like marriage etc.) based on naadi. Now I

> am regreting it.

> Because none of the predictions is true. They have

> predicted a very

> prosperous future for me but now I am in very bad

> shape.I saw the

> first,seventh,tenth and also the past birth and

> remedies(pariyaram)

> chapters. I have also completed all the remedies.

> What are your experiences.

>

> Also to those who know Vedic Astrology..

> I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.

>

> Astrological Details

>

> Name: Sunder Rangarajan

> Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday

> Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M

> Place of Birth: Chennai,India.

> Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E

> Local Mean Time: 03:31:12

> Lagna: Cancer

> Lagna Lord: Moon

> Sun Sign: Virgo

> Sun Sign Lord: Mercury

> Moon Sign: Aquarius

> Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

> Nakshatra: Satabisha

> Nakshatra Lord: Rahu

> Current Dasa: Saturn

>

> In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.

> Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn

> is also Vargottama.

> Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

> Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.

> Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is

> combust.

>

> From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.

>

> Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a

> Uchha planet effect?

> If the lord of the house being in quadrent from

> lagna is itself neecha?

> I am very worried. I need some definite answers.

>

> - Sunder Rangarajan

>

>

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group

at http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

i request the moderators to ban this member

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:53 AM, gokul gaur <gokulgaur wrote:

Hi friends,

I have written about my experience with sage agastya nadi astrology in my blog. I went to kanchipuram (72 km away from chennai) nadi astrology center some 2 years before. It was so weird and wonderfull. Please enjoy reading what happened to me after my nadi astrology visit. Did prediction came true? Did sage agastya's predicitons came true?. What happened to me? . Please visit my blog , read it, enjoy it and please comment on it. I have posted the list of authentic nadi astrologers near your city through krono. The list of nadi astrologers will open in a new window. The list contain about details of some 279 nadi astrologers in india (covering all major cities). Some of the nadi centers give free basic reports on career, profession, about family , children and co born etc through online. Get appointment from nadi astrologers online .i have also listed fraud nadi astrologers in the link.Please get to know your nearest authentic genuine nadi astrology centers in your city . After getting those addresses from my list of nadi astrologers that i have posted in my blog and visit those nadi centers. Have a wonderful nadi experience like me. And post your experience by commenting in my blog. Please share your nadi experience to others around the world. Let us make the nadi astrology famous through out the world.

thanking you, your's faithfully,

saravanan.vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

Dear Sundar Rajan,I am sorry to inform you that there is no predictiveAstrology in Vedas,but only Astronomy. All those whocall themselves as Vedic Astrologers are eitherignorant or frauds.Pl. do not fall in their traps.

Asregards my experience about Naadi predictions, it isa mixed bag. The bottom line is - you will know aboutyour future only to the extent you are destined !Nothing more or less.God bless you. VBD--- Sunder <sunder.rangarajan wrote:

> My experience with Naadi is that they seem to> predict the past> accurately, but the future predictions doea not seem> to materialize.> I saw my Naadi in Trichi at Siva Naadi-Tharani

> Balan. They said the> past accurately but the future does not seem true.> Nothing that they> said seems to be happening. I foolishly took all> important decisions> of my life(like marriage etc.) based on naadi. Now I

> am regreting it.> Because none of the predictions is true. They have> predicted a very> prosperous future for me but now I am in very bad> shape.I saw the> first,seventh,tenth and also the past birth and

> remedies(pariyaram)> chapters. I have also completed all the remedies.> What are your experiences.> > Also to those who know Vedic Astrology..> I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.

> > Astrological Details> > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday> Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E

> Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> Lagna: Cancer> Lagna Lord: Moon> Sun Sign: Virgo> Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> Moon Sign: Aquarius> Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> Nakshatra: Satabisha

> Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> Current Dasa: Saturn> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn> is also Vargottama.> Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

> Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is> combust.> > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a

> Uchha planet effect?> If the lord of the house being in quadrent from> lagna is itself neecha?> I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> > - Sunder Rangarajan >

> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Dr. Gurusaravanan <kuttinguru wrote:

i request the moderators to ban this member

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:53 AM, gokul gaur <gokulgaur wrote:

Hi friends,

I have written about my experience with sage agastya nadi astrology in my blog. I went to kanchipuram (72 km away from chennai) nadi astrology center some 2 years before. It was so weird and wonderfull. Please enjoy reading what happened to me after my nadi astrology visit. Did prediction came true? Did sage agastya's predicitons came true?. What happened to me? . Please visit my blog , read it, enjoy it and please comment on it. I have posted the list of authentic nadi astrologers near your city through krono. The list of nadi astrologers will open in a new window. The list contain about details of some 279 nadi astrologers in india (covering all major cities). Some of the nadi centers give free basic reports on career, profession, about family , children and co born etc through online. Get appointment from nadi astrologers online .i have also listed fraud nadi astrologers in the link.Please get to know your nearest authentic genuine nadi astrology centers in your city . After getting those addresses from my list of nadi astrologers that i have posted in my blog and visit those nadi centers. Have a wonderful nadi experience like me. And post your experience by commenting in my blog. Please share your nadi experience to others around the world. Let us make the nadi astrology famous through out the world.

Here is the link ,

http://eradini.blogspot.com/

thanking you, your's faithfully,

saravanan.vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

Dear Sundar Rajan,I am sorry to inform you that there is no predictiveAstrology in Vedas,but only Astronomy. All those whocall themselves as Vedic Astrologers are eitherignorant or frauds.Pl. do not fall in their traps.

Asregards my experience about Naadi predictions, it isa mixed bag. The bottom line is - you will know aboutyour future only to the extent you are destined !Nothing more or less.God bless you. VBD--- Sunder <sunder.rangarajan wrote:

> My experience with Naadi is that they seem to> predict the past> accurately, but the future predictions doea not seem> to materialize.> I saw my Naadi in Trichi at Siva Naadi-Tharani

> Balan. They said the> past accurately but the future does not seem true.> Nothing that they> said seems to be happening. I foolishly took all> important decisions> of my life(like marriage etc.) based on naadi. Now I

> am regreting it.> Because none of the predictions is true. They have> predicted a very> prosperous future for me but now I am in very bad> shape.I saw the> first,seventh,tenth and also the past birth and

> remedies(pariyaram)> chapters. I have also completed all the remedies.> What are your experiences.> > Also to those who know Vedic Astrology..> I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.

> > Astrological Details> > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday> Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E

> Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> Lagna: Cancer> Lagna Lord: Moon> Sun Sign: Virgo> Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> Moon Sign: Aquarius> Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> Nakshatra: Satabisha

> Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> Current Dasa: Saturn> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn> is also Vargottama.> Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

> Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is> combust.> > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a

> Uchha planet effect?> If the lord of the house being in quadrent from> lagna is itself neecha?> I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> > - Sunder Rangarajan >

> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

dear sundar

i feel sympathy for u and i wish u good future /. may be the prediction come true now.

please tell in detail what prediction was given to u regarding marrige ?

and how u took discision based on that reading . please tell in detail , so that members can know more clearly.

whAT PREDICTION CAMEWRONG ABOUT CAREER AND FINANCE ?

AND HOW MUCH U SPEND ON REMEDIES ?

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WHO TOOK MONEY ON BANK LOAN TO DO REMEDIES AND THEN PREDICTIONS FAILED . THEN THEY HAD TO SUFFER A LOT.

nitin

Hi guys..i wanted to share some nadi experience with you.I stay in pune and i am currently studying in newzealand. before coming to newealand i had approached veermani who is a nadi astrologer in pune. he told accurately about my past. then he told certain things about my future. To cross check it i went to a different nadi reader who told me the same thing what the previous nadi reader told me. and they both told me that my future is very bright and he told me that i am going to get a good job in newzealand and everything is gonna be nice...so based on his predictions i decided to go newzealand..but unfortunately everything they predicted was wrong. i am in big mess in newzealand with no job. i had lot of problems in this country.based on his predictions i took foolish decision of my life and wasted so much of money. even because of them my sister couldnt do her masters as we are not financially rich.so i recommend you guys to refrain from taking decisions based on his predictions.

whatever is said in the previous posts are true..my friend did see her nadi and all her predictions for the past were true but none of them for the future.The methodology of how it works and how the past is predicted will be useful..

Dear Shantan,

sorry to know this. hope the things have improved by now.

have u tried to check with the nadi reader that why the future predictions are not coming correct? whether u were suggetsed any remedial measures and have u performed them?

Regards

Rajas

Guest prasanth

Dear Sundar ,  nothing to worry about   all the the three debilitated palnets have got neecha bhanga

retrograde planet when debilitated will give effects similar to exalted planet [ here saturn], more over saturn is vargottama

So you will have a very good time in dasa of saturn

It is a good horoscope, think of many other persons whose horoscope do not even have  good planet to support

Continue your efforts you will have  a bright future

Good bye   Prasanth