Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev!!!

Dear All,

In line with our (myself/ shashikant OAk)earlier communication on

this subject matter, this email is to share with you about the

project for collecting experiences of those who have visited andi

centres & got their nadi reading (the form file is saved in the files

section named as 'NADI_ASTROLOGY_DATAFORM1' .

as all of us can see that there iss till lot of confusion about the

result/understanding of nadi reading & through detailed research like

the one we have proposed to undertake; we can clear such doubts/ get

better understandings which will benefit to all those nadi seekers

who are desperate to get some help from the nadi reading....

So, I appeal all of you to share your experiences of nadi reading, no

mateer how good or bad they are by filling up the attached form. It

can be sent either in soft form on the given email addresses or you

can send it by post to the following address:

Rajas Khaladkar

1790, Sadashivpeth, Deshmukhwadi, Pune - 411030.

Alongwith this form, it will be even more useful if u can share with

us copies of the nadi reading given in the written form (booklet

written in Tamil language & /or copy of the audio recording which will

be more helpful in the nadi research & especially in work of creating

nadi dictionary (link between old Tamil - present tamil language to

English language)which also will be in the interest of all of us/nadi

seekers.

Please be assured that your data will be kept confidential (the form

is designed in that way only) & the intention of collecting this

information is soley for the purpose of the nadi research.

If you have any doubts/questions, pl feel free to contact myself or

Mr. Shahsikant Oak

Looking forward for your positive response.

Thks & Regds

Rajas

Guest guest

Dear friends Please cooperate the efforts of Rajas Khaladkar. Aso try to send the xerox copies of your notebooks of any centre, any time, any place. TO Wg Cdr Shashikant Oak. A-4 / 404 Ganga Hemlet Society, Viman Nagar Pune 411 014. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

can you please send the form to me?rajas_astrology <rajas_astrology wrote: Jai Gurudev!!!Dear All,I've made some changes in the nadi astrology data form & updated form alongwith one sample data of myself (to give idea as to how to fill in the data) is also saved in the files section.those who can fill in the form in soft form are requested to do so in soft form only.Looking forward for a positive response......it will cost you only 30 min. (avg. based on my own

experience)but it can contribute alot to the nadi astrology research & everyone who seek nadi reading in future will be benefited from this activity.....RegdsRajasLife is tough. But nobody remembers you for doing easy things!!! - nish

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

For the research minded members 

some instances of Naadi Predictions are submitted  

Reply by 
Wing Commander Shashikant Oak Naadi Lover from Pune 
Dear *Sri.Srinivas (From USA) and other Naadi Lover Friends.
The incident narrated by you is very interesting.
In my book, I have narrated how the predictions and actual happenings were true, word by word, as per 9th chapter of my Agasthya Naadi predictions. Interested may read it in details in chapter No.15 in English and Chapter No  24-25 in Hindi version.
Regarding Shankar Netralaya and the Netradaan it is very solemn duty to provide as much assistance in monitory or other methods .
I remembered some cases in connection with eyesight and Shankar Netralaya In Chennai.
1) One of members of my section in the Air Force office Chennai had to rush to Shankar Netralaya for his son. He accidentally lost his eyesight during Diwali crackers show. While the child was under treatment, he rushed to Nadi predictions to know the predicament of his child. As told he performed the remedial measures. The hopeless case as per doctor was a success story. The child's eyesight was restored. His timely performing the remedial measures were the reason for his miraculous recovery. My colleague thanked me for nothing.
2) In another story, I happened to attend a marriage in Nashik, around 2007 someone attending the ceremony was selling some perfumes. I liked the flavour. So I managed to go to his house which was very near from Marriage hall. As I was about to leave his house, I was introduced by name. Hearing this the person caught my hand and was immensely happy. He said that he can not believe, that Wing Commander Oak personally coming to meet him  in his house! He not only returned the money for the perfumes but narrated how hectically he was search for me for so many years. He said it was some 10-12 years back he was to go to Shankara Netralaya with a near friend of him who lost eyesight while working in factory. Some particle had got stuck in side the retina. The case was very delicate. The Hospital authorities had told that chances were almost nil. While this was on, the perfumer, the then co-worker of that injured person remembered an article written by me in Marathi and some controversy created by the rationalists etc.  By merely remembering the name of the place 'Tambaram' some how he found out the center and got the readings. He was told to do some remedies, for his friends eyesight.And assured him that the eyesight will be restored to that an extent that he will later forget that he lost it. As predicted, the eyesight was restored. Because of this incident he had very much faith in Naadi Predictions. His friend did not lose the employment. And is still in the same company honouring higher posts. Where as his fried changed the line and shifted to the perfumes business. All these years, he was trying to get my changing addresses due to my defense service. On this background, when I met him in his house, for him it was a very pleasant shock. Later I got the telephone number of his friend and got the story confirmed from his mouth. When contacted his friend, he could not immediately remember his hospitalisation in Shankara Netralaya years back. Only after his friends reference, he could prompt recollect the incidence. He also thanked the Naadi Maharishi.
THUS LIFE CHANGING EVENTS DO TAKE PLACE BECAUSE OF THE GUIDANCE BY THE MAHARISHIS.

Guest Nfinvs

I am in search of a honourable Nadi Leaf Reader (Guru), I am living overseas and intend to do my search for a master who can guide me in the answers to my life through Nadi Leaf or other traditional indian astrology. I intend to make a trip personally to India if there's some recommendation for my search.

Enough of cold teller, those using computer programs to input date of birth or those who have not master the art and act as fake gurus..... 

Appreciated